Do Colder Climates Typically Engender a More Liberal Political Climate?

Or a more conservative one? Russia is typically thought of as both cold and conservative but Scandinavia is equally cold and extremely liberal.

I know Sup Forums often talks about starting a colony free of degeneracy in some far-off northern land but would that really be likely to organically occur given how these societies typically evolve?

youtu.be/L5-8hm2GOhQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UdUNN5fEKXA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Colder climates generally lead to harder working people, not sure about conservatism/liberalism though.

Russia is red pilled because of its proximity to the caucasus and because they got to experience the fruits of communism firsthand. Scandinavian countries, Canada and northern parts of the US like Seattle, New York, Minnesota and Massachusetts are cucked to shit

I guess I am wondering about the divergence in culture between Russian-influenced areas vs. Scandinavian. I don't think Russians are known as hard workers to the extent that Germanic peoples are.

Clever advertising. Appeal to rich sugar daddies and their live-in rentboy sluts.

>Do Colder Climates Typically Engender a More Liberal Political Climate?
no
>Scandinavia is equally cold [as Russia]
lol not even close

People in colder climates become sturdier physiologically due to natural selection. (bitchs can't handle the snow). I don't know about more liberal.

There is this thing called bunker syndrome, it applies to most canadians. Basically we are very polite and lie a lot. I guess you would call it conflict avoidance. It's what happens when you trap people in a small area. Since it's always cold as fuck, and the woods are filled with man eating shit, you develope the need to rely on each other or at least be polite / helpful. I don't really know how to explain it, but it's basically all fake and it's a survival strategy.

You see it with whites surrounded by other races. They will lie and say how they aren't actually white, therefore they aren't racist. But infact they are full of shit and talking out their ass.

Some kind of mental retardation that happens under certain conditions basically.

maybe people's political opinions stem from things other than the weather.

It takes more than simply warm or cold to decide policy. The difference between Canada, Russia and Scandinavian countries is proof of that.

What more matters is how diverse a country is. And in some ways, a colder climate is a hinderance historically to mass-migration. Scandies were so liberal due to extremely homogeneous societies that historically had little to no migration. Russia was "conservative-ish" due to being a nation bound from various different groups under a same banner. Canada is between the two due to having a lot of different peoples groups, but being half-homogenized.

But this is pointlessly glossing over everything else and instead just focusing on climate. Its about as useful as reading tea-leaves or Lei-lines in deciding what place is going to act like.

bump

bump

Problem with Russia comes from russification. Due to "ebin gommunism", they erased as many local peoples groups and stereotypes as possible. And so in the massive land expanse of russia, the southern-most and northrenmost russians are considered to an outsider the same exact thing. You cant really have a reputation for hard work if your northrenmost cousins are considered exactly the same as the lazy comrades near the black sea.

Russia is vast, dawg.

They use you to provide defence while spending money on social programs. America subsidises their liberalism.

The difference is, is that for a thousand years europeans didn't have to deal with niggers.

They look at a country like the US - disgusting, infested with niggers - and think to themselves, "Look how backwards and racist those Americans are! Don't they know that niggers are a peaceful, enlightened race?"

Then they decide in the last 3 decades to just flood their countries with niggers. The poor people exposed to them know what having niggers in your country means, but the rich - just like the rich in the US - are insulated from the thieving, criminal nigger. So Europe will continue to flood with nigger, muslim, and degeneracy, and by the time the politicians and the corporatists understand what they have done, Europe will make post-apartheid SA look like pre-apartheid SA.

You could turn this around and say this is why the northren states are so liberal while southern ones are conservative.

It has less to do with the cold and more to do with Scandinavia and Canada being largely homogenous and isolated from other cultures.

Russia on the other hand has been through a lot of rough shit that taught them some hard lessons.

Outside of the major cities, the North is much whiter than the South.

Actually the liberalization is a pretty recent development of those nations. Sweden or Norway had a law that forbade jews from entering up until 1960`s, while canadians were known for their rugged individuals way before the first Trudeau came and fucked the country up.

LMFAO fuck off were not like that at all its genuine love and appreciation for other people!
youtube.com/watch?v=UdUNN5fEKXA

neither

the cognitive dissonance regarding russia is real.
they are ultra liberal commies but they are also conservative.
how about you stop posting retardation and actually travel to these places and find out what people think instead of speculating and eating up propaganda?

i see no problem here

You don't think it is a bit odd they are pandering to sugar daddies?

bro. whatever people do behind closed doors really doesn't bother me at all.
whatever floats your boat.

explain alaska

but its not behind closed doors, its on the television. the television that until the past few years, was touted to heavily influence children and culture

I don't care that they are gay I care that they choose to represent a much younger dude who gets a vacation paid for by an older dude rather than a gay family or at least two same-age guys.

honestly this is that part that bothers me though i suppose it's for different reasons... older gay men preying on the younger members of the community is really prevalent and it'sone of the worst things people do desu ne. a lot of kids have been fucked up by dirty old men who want a pet or a one-night stand, and then it turns out they older man has a wife or some shit. it's fucked up

mate, what's the problem really? as long as they function in society, pay their taxes and keep out of jail then who's business is it who they are buggering?
I don't know maaan. it just really does not bother me.
as long a there are two consenting adults you could shove cherryred high heels down your jap'seye while chasing the dragon.
as long as you are in work by monday.

>t. 60% white

I don't think it is presenting the gay community in the best light. Of course it is fine, but would be better to show a gay family if the intention is to showcase gay people.

There are plenty of uninhabited islands in Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu and the Solomon Islands that are ripe for the taking. They have good weather, tropical beauty, good for raising chickens for tendies.

what if what they do behind closed doors is plotting the replacement of europeans with near east muslims while ritually rape-murdering children?
im find with homosex, but that is just such a cancerous platitude.

How about you quit using an American proxy.

I can only imagine the level of autism that must've been bred for someone to have been triggered hard enough to make that image.

>t. 60% Asian

well it's not an awful picture, two handsome men in love.
though there is one thing that does put me off.
middle aged men with families, on dating sites trying lure young boys into sex with them.
Do take notice that the age of consent is 15 over here.
I mean, if your gay and you have a family then sure, it's a bummer.
but trying to keep a secret on this bloody island is near impossible.
Do the right thing, divorce the wife and find yourself a mate.

t. toronto leaf

Im pretty sure treason is a crime and plotting treason would end up in jail time.
which honestly would be like a stay in Florida for them haha.

but yeah, are you happy with life?