I'd definitely keep. Would you?

>your wife of 5 years are having your 3rd kid
>this is the last kid you plan on having
>the baby looks like this
>pic related

what do you do?

Eject

Divorce my wife and take custody of my children and leave her with the creation of her infidelity with 0 assets, as agreed upon in the prenup.

kill it with fire

sue the cunt for custody of my children

Prenups can be overturned in court, yknow if you're a male

>implying I don't also have a postnup as well as regular reviews/reupping of the prenup
Iron clad m8

genetic testing.

You are like a little babby watch this
DOMESTIC ASSET PROTECTION TRUST

This goy gets it

Fourth trimester abortion

back to the Donald

Put all my assets into bitcoin and leave with my real kids.

DNA Test

Kid's got a bright future as a stunt driver.

It's cute in a goofy sort of way. Kind of like Natalie from The Facts of Life. I'd keep it.

test first

i read an account of a guy who blew up his whole spot because he thought his wife cheated on him but it was just jaundice.

test. make sure it's not just some crazy looking baby that is somehow yours.

Then gtfo

Agreed. There's no jaundice that turns kids brown. But I have seen a black kid come from two white parents. They tested it and everything. But if the test comes back negative, cleanse the child and mother both

I'm always relieved that in these situations I can kill her and then kill myself.

>(((Mindy Cohn)))

I can't tell if that baby is part black or deformed.

if black, well then she cheated, and things are over. she just fucked everything up and everything is gonna be real shitty for the whole family as a consequence cause there is no way everything just stays the same and I'm not paying for infidelity.

if deformed
>not having regular screening to catch these things
>not having genetic tests on both of us prior to having kids to identify potential genetic risks
>not doing absolutely everything possible during pregnancy to ensure optimal conditions for the baby.
>implying my wife and I would have a deformed baby

if we did, then we have to keep it and I guess we're having another.

Lawyer up. Paternity test. Divorce. Move to Hearne, TX.

Murder-suicide. Anything would be preferable to raising a fucking nigger bag of shit.

Look at the bright side, you can start planting cotton now, you will have someone to pick it after it grows.

Benoit special

I'd give her a false sense of security by acting like a cuck and being all happy for her saying "oh well, things happen. It came out of you, so it's family"
Then bring her some water laced with at a time where I know she won't be breast feeding
She dies in the hospital and I legally disown the child by having it genetically tested and proven it isn't mine.
>even though it's obvious, they'd still want me to prove I'm not the father
I'd then let the state take the child and have CPS put the child into foster care.
Also fuck Charles Barkley!

Pack my shit, pack my kids shit and leave quietly without telling her to another country. Fuck her and let her go find Tyrone for help meanwhile I will happily raise MY kids.

Book up a vacation in international waters with my wife and my latest little baby.
Too bad about that sudden storm, i'll be devastated for my losses.

Stab it to death in the crib.

>>the baby looks like this
Is there something wrong with it?
Isn't this what ugly fat people's babies look like?

Depends on your state laws. In the meantime tho I would get the first 2 kids DNA tested asap.

drown it. seriously

Nice tits.

bro it's either deformed or black. look at it. the nose is shoved into its brain. maybe fetal alcohol syndrome? idfk I'm not a pediatrician.

That baby looks 50 years old

>"I forgot something in the car, be right back!"
>drive home, pack, leave

>not doing a prenatal paternity test
>not doing a second just to make sure
>not doing a third test after birth

The goal isn't to verify whether the kid is yours ( only one suffice ), it's to hammer in the cunt's head that there's no way to hide it if she cheats.
It's espacially effective here in France, since the mother NEED to express consent on the tests. Make sure she understands lack of consent will automatically be considered an admission of guilt, and dealt with accordingly ( lot of arabs gangs thanks to the way her kin voted, very cheap to make her disappear ).

I'm a great husband and father.

Wow what a fucking hassle...just to keep YOUR fucking assets. Fucking MGTOW for life.

Why does that ugly baby look like it drives a truck?

Have a late abortion

Lol your country is so fucking cucked. Pathetic.

You can't stay with a bitch that got pregnant by some other dude. It's over.
If you even try to accept it, that bitch is going to make your life a living hell.
>Waaah you don't treat him like your natural kids.
>Waaah you think I'm a slut don't you user?
>Waaah you hate me.
>Waaah you said this wouldn't change things for us.
Get Some Nuts!

Dump kid. Kill wife.
That´s not my kid

I do not understand the point of your post.
Is it a mindless tribalistic insult ?
Is it an implication that only french women are potential whores ?
Is it a jab at the subhumanisation of France, which in percentage is lower than the USA ?

Please, retarded plebeian, reveal your thought-process to me.

>Calls me retarded
>can't understand a simple standard

Stay cucked, faggot.

Kek. That was bredy gud.

Burn the fucker

Ugh you frog. This shit right here is why nobody likes you. You guys are the fedora wearers of the West.

>I cant pay a good lawyer
I'm sorry for you user

What is wrong with this baby, genuinely asking? Which condition is this?

To be fair, babies craniums go through a lot of pressure and squeezing when they're coming out of there.

It's not unusual for babies to have bizarre head shape the first few days.

I have no idea if that applies to OP pic.

Do a 360 and walk away

It's no sweat. Babies are hideous. I was lucky that my kids weren't all bright red and scaly like the photos other parents post of their newborns.

My daughter looked like Judi Dench when she was born. Also, kind of like the grannie from Giles cartoons years and years ago. (pic related) She had that same crease at the top of her nose, but it wasn't long before it disappeared entirely. Newborns aren't like in films. They're often a mess. It passes.

I think he might have mudslime