Is anyone else completely numb to the terror attacks at this point?

Is anyone else completely numb to the terror attacks at this point?

I would like to care, but it's gotten so over-saturated it's hard to care about it one way or the other. I don't think I'm not even saying this in an edgy nihilistic sense, I care about other things, but terror attacks seem to happen bi-monthly at this point, and no one really seems to be doing anything. The politicians will come out and say the usually pap, and then it will happen again in a few months, rinse and repeat for the foreseeable future

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/maddie_salvo/status/866855322023079936
youtube.com/watch?v=I6NU3kWqnDE
youtube.com/watch?v=-eL2uiM4sqQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_man
youtube.com/watch?v=VqYfWB1vZV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Numb? I think they're funny and thrilling. I'm excited, but at the same time apprehensive because it could be a trick to make me happy.

Why is she wearing grandma shoes?

I feel this. I'm a christian and I want to care, but it's really hard to sympathize when if you went to Europe and pointed out the problem they would call me racist, and demonize me much before the muslims??? It's confusing to me, and they're just asking for more

I'VE

Taylor Swift is a dude.

To the attacks? Yes. To cancer like this? No:
twitter.com/maddie_salvo/status/866855322023079936

It's getting close to the daily Israel-Palestine skirmishes for me

>Is anyone else completely numb to the terror attacks at this point?
Yes.

Because she's a lesbian

I love taylor swift!

youtube.com/watch?v=I6NU3kWqnDE

Holy shit. I'm buying every fucking Taylor Swift album tomorrow.

stop being mean
taytay has great fashion sense

wtf i love terrorism now!

Now THOSE are shoes!

Yes because try as it might, islamic gommunism fails to induce rational anger from the general population. Nothing will get done. Muslims will keep coming in droves. Europe will burn. Either we get a dome over the continental US (fuck Hawaii and Alaska can defend itself) or we succumb as well

Somewhat, but go spread this on TWitter.

It happens to the best of us

youtube.com/watch?v=-eL2uiM4sqQ

What happens when you run out of oxygen?

because we realize the more people killed in Jihad the better our cause... sounds horrible but doesnt mean its not true.

This is what happens when you spend money on concerts and avocado toast you fucking spoilt prick.

>implying I'd want to see my country die at the hands of islam

honestly been numb to this shit for years.

the thought of a few stupid liberal lefty roasties getting red pilled the hard way...through the death of their friends... is the only emotion I draw from this.

why... she looks better in the first one?

this is an immoral attitude and if it is truly how you feel you are soulless, and defeated. The kikes defeated you. Do everyone else a favour and delete your demoralizing and immoral thread.

Look who died. Ariana fucking popniggers. People I literally wanted to die.

At some point you just gotta be happy.

In the hopes that people post more Tay and more Tay edits

to go with her grandma undies

>normie friend tells me terror attack
>all mortified
>mfw excited to shitpost on Sup Forums
Can't say I'm numb when I derive pleasure from these attacks.

Thats exactly what they want.

I decided a few years ago I'd rather be emotionally fucked and laugh at this kind of shit than to dive into the despair that is mass casualty events. Considering their increased frequency I think I made the right call

Nope, I just keep getting scareder and scareder. It's easy for me because I'm a girl.

I actually feel more comfortable with walking around in the streets now, I used to fear Gopinikov but now there is not time for them and if terror attack does happen to you then it won't matter anyway

Terrorism should never be normalized in your brain, to say that this is how the world is an accepting it as such invalidates all efforts from everyone who has fought or is currently fighting in the global war on terrorism.

The individuals who perpetuate these acts don't deserve to continue life, and the societies that spawned them and allow them to prosper among their population deserves to die a painful death with them.

How do you do it? Halp.

I'm not even numb, I enjoy hearing about leftists being killed because of their own stupid fucking choices. One of the few things I can take comfort in--an actual display of justice in this world gone to complete shit.

Then I get angry because these morons will keep voting the white world into oblivion with a smug grin on their faces.

I love guns despite mass shooters, it's hard for me to give a shit about a few Muslims going haywire

>because I'm a girl.
Nice try, fag.

I agree OP

I really don't give a fuck anymore. Our politicians loudly say that they increased immigration because they wanted to change the face of Britain and people still vote for them. This country is dying, the west is dying, because of suicide.

>The individuals who perpetuate these acts don't deserve to continue life, and the societies that spawned them and allow them to prosper among their population deserves to die a painful death with them.
>don't deserve to continue life
>deserves to die a painful death

Wait, I thought the goal was to stop the bombings? Not to jizz all over the thought of some other sub-species experiencing jizz-worthy pain?

If you're going to kill them you'd better be doing it to stop the bombings and not because it feels good, because there are people who want to do a lot of bombings in need of our attention.

Graveyard humor helps a lot. This place certainly has that in abundance

I'm glad that this attack happened to the same leftist sjws that defended islam. About time they got a taste of their own medicine.

This, this, this. I'm numb to the attacks because I wash my hands of them. The culpability of it lies entirely with fuckers like this cunt. The rage I have for those who attack people like me after every one of these fucking incidents makes any ill will I feel for Muslims insignificant.

The terror attacks are awful, and highly visible and shocking, but they are not the biggest threat.

Huge, welfare-dependent, hyper-fertile swarms of full-citizenship, law-abiding, smiling, peaceful muslims are a far greater existential threat to the West than all the terrorists attacks put together. Never forget this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_man

i feel when i see the bodies

ahahahahahahahaahahahahhahaa

It's not demoralizing, it's just true. How many people died in 9/11? Bataclan? This will continue indefinitely, and eventually it will just become white noise as you continue your life. This is the future of the west now, the mayor of London said it

did Jon Tron get a sex change and marry an old paki?

To be fair this happened in the UK, The IRA had done many similar things not less that 20 years ago. The millennials are over sensitive to terror attacks.

>I'm glad it killed liberals

it was mostly teenage girls, I'm OP, but the idea that it hurt liberals is silly.

Mostly feel frustrated at the response to them now, not horrified by the attacks themselves.

She's perfect just look at this face how could someone not instantly love her.

I just fapped but I like how this thread is evolving.

2 of our politicians said that french people must get used to it, it's going to be part of their daily lives

>so edgy he makes careful never to be happy

I want more of these to happen. Its been awhile since the last happening.

for fuck's sake; we're doomed

Delicious

The real question is what kind of music would she be listening to?

do you think they are incorrect?

Cartel and Isis videos have turned me into a walking zombie with regards to empathy.

Taylor Swift looks like an old hag now. :(

this is such an adorable post

yes, I'm a masochist and I love getting blown up to bits

Pass me that avocado latte while I ponder this. You are probably closer to the truth than most of these neckbeards

ty

Terrorist attacks, school shooting and people just going postal, if you live in America these days then you are probably numb to all of it. Only thing that spices things up here now is, how many and what religion or race?!

Oh, and how old?

deflect all you like, you attitude is pure evil.

>these barbaric atrocities can't continue

is anyone ITT saying that? hot maymay, BTW

is anyone saying this "helps our cause"? absolutely. go through the thread.

I don't think it "helps our cause". Did you read what I said? I don't think this will ever change, I think terrorism is the new normal, we are never going back, and no one is coming over the hill to save us, it's over.

Do you really see it changing?

The more it keeps happening the more I feel "eh, not in my country or province, not my concern". I feel this is a proper line of thinking. After all there are shootings and terror attacks every day all over the world.

One could spend every second of every day simply reading about the shootings, killings and stabbings that have occured just in the past 24 hours. Such a life would be a complete waste so unless its in my local area or affects me directly I purposely ignore it not out of ignorance of reality but out of preservation of my sanity.

I've seen enough gore videos from around the world to know the realities of life. I've no desire to seek out such stories on a regular basis for thrills. I do not watch the news.

I do however use reddit for relevant news/updates for my own country, province and city.

I'll never actually watch mainstream news on tv in my life again.

Unless it happens with in a mile of me I pretty much just shrug it off. No sense worrying about some thing I have no control over.

The opposite.

I get angrier and angrier at each one. I can't be alone here.

this is also what normies will think, unless they get red pilled. most will just become numb and swallow the propaganda

This. look it up.

>

This is the mindset that ultimately leads to lots of White conversions.

you're making a solipsistic statment and it's really aggravating at a time like this. I will simply state again that apathy in the face of evil is evil.

to islam. the person you replied to is halfway there at least.

WAY more interested in the Seth Rich surge
fat fuck better have the goods

you aren't

IRA wasn't doing this type of shit, they did some bombings but they weren't specifically targeting civilians at this scale. get fucked with your huff post shill quotes.

Anybody that really wants to fuck with the left should just go to the Huff Post page and say you will pray for the survivors. Don't even mention what you will pray too, just say you will pray. Literal shrieking will emanate from the comment section, trust me.

Yep.

i feel the same. I simply do not care any more. It happens more and more and leaders will do nothing in fears of being labled a racist.

Honestly there needs to be another 9//11 to really throw some people into gear. Something of massive scale attack which will prompt real action. And if that doesnt do anything? Well god help us all.

I'd like to eat HER pinkberry if you know what I mean

My life is perfect. And it's getting even better thanks to "Terrorists"

They should call them "goodfeelsorists" cause this is awesome.

>ITT:pussies who don't get a rush to kill all muslim scum

The only thing that makes me angry is the response. The usual hashtag bullshit, the candle vigils, politicians and celebs bending over backwards to untie every attack to Islam. I really don't care all that much that a bunch stupid, left leaning whores got blown to pieces...It's unfortunate, but this is what the left want.

>being this much of a faggot

Happening are an important part of the Sup Forums ecosystem

youtube.com/watch?v=VqYfWB1vZV8

I feel the complete opposite. Nothing will change. The fuckin politician don't care. They will hold a few press conferences. A couple of Twitter messages. That's it. It's time to hunt down Islamists. Close down their mosques. Their schools. Their internet pages. Or what ever these subhumans are using. Arrest the lot of them. Just fuck them up. Instead we have cunts like macron in France who tells us that this is a normality now. Makes me rage. Because I know in reality the politicians are spineless and they don't care

like manchester, perhaps?

perhaps, but even so, it's mostly apathy through attrition; why should you care when no one else does?