B-B-B-BUT BUT BUT

B-B-B-BUT BUT BUT

W-W-WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIT

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0177127

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

YOU'LL REGRET THIS YOU FILTHY RACIST GOYIM

holy shit. I truly have nothing now

Black Hebrews BTFO

good can we genocide every non white now

>WE WUZ BULGARIANS

FAKE NEWS

YOU MEAN WE WUZ EUROPEANZ AND SHIEEET

It's in textbooks too now, I took an anthropology class 2 years ago and the book mentions the most-repeated theory (out-of-Africa) and then it says that new research is showing that it is at least half-wrong (2 migration routes) or totally wrong.

And this is in a liberal school

not surprising humans started in Mediterranean but if you said that a year ago they'd call you a nazi quack or something

t. Car zar rat

OOOGA BULGAR

I personally think this is just the scientists wanting to dig in Greece instead of bum fuck Africa.

Also I'm sure more fossils would be found in Africa if the place wasn't so fucked.

If this become the official version Niggers are going to chimp out.

> bix noods mo fucka
> you racist and shit we was kangz and shit

>the balkans are the cradle of humanity and the cradle of modern society
Can't make this shit up. Blue eyes also originated somewhere around our Black Sea coast.

Shut bitch

OH SHIT I FOUND A LIVE ONE

y

never been prouder to be a balkan

I'm reminded of this

This discovery is racist and therefore wrong.

So we are the real master race?

Not really. They're going to use it as justification to let niggers into Europe BECOZ WEZ ALL YUROPEAN

>ashkenazi 0.1%
might as well kill yourself

Well I've almost died twice because of my own immune system. I personally think it is the German in me trying to burn the Jew out.

i havent played vidya in a while but now i really want that game

WE WUZ EVOLUTIONARILY IRRELEVANT N SHIIIIIIEEEEEEET

EUROPE BELONGS TO ALL RACES.

I see where this is headed, that whites are an older race, and whites and blacks are two entirely separate specie of humanoid. But that will never see the light of day.

tip tip kekkity my friendo
Europe belongs to Europeans

WIR WAHREN URAHNEN DER MENSCHHEIT

NON-ARYANS BTFO

RIGHT BECAUSE WE ARE ALL EUROPEANS

dont think you quite understand pooland, the new mental gymnastics will go something like this

>all humans evovled from a point in europe
>which means all races are actually european
>so let us in you fucking bigot

>The discovery of the creature, named Graecopithecus freybergi, and nicknameded ‘El Graeco' by scientists, proves our ancestors were already starting to evolve in Europe 200,000 years before the earliest African hominid.

So if we leave africa alone for another 200,000 years, they'll invent the toilet?

You've got it all wrong.
Where this is headed is:
>"We all came from Europe initially, so thise poor refugees crossing from Africa have a right to go there! They're just going home!"
And then when anyone suggests that Europe maybe shouldn't have open borders they'll call you anti-science

True, that's where the "facts" are headed, despite whatever the truth is.

WE WUZ APE-MEN N SHIET

why didn't I see anything about this in our (((media)))? maybe I'm a nerd but I consider this prettt significant news

no, we are not, we have to celebrate our diversity by being diverse on our native continents
sorry USA, you have to talk it through with redskins
Poland is immune to mental gymnastics, and we are not letting anyone in
EU wants us, Hungary and other to take rapefugees until June or else
we have to adapt Euro by 2025

we're gonna leave this shitty union and we gonna preserve Polish, Catholic culture
get fucked international jewry
pic related is our Jeb! who's program is:
>let refugees in
>adapt euro
>give faggots right to marry
he also cheated on his wife with girl from his party, ruined his own family (kids involved) and is very, very dumb
He also have backing of EU faggots from netherlands

WE

WUZ

>Albanian is the oldest spoken language
Makes sense to me.

nice, hot off the presses I trust

GORILLAS AND SHIEET

Not a surprise, aren't the oldest human settlements in the Balkans, Anatolia and around the Black Sea? It would make sense for humans to have popped up around there.

where is this?/what is it called?

Can somebody explain this to me as if I'm in 5th grade?

>HOL UP
>SO YOU BE SAYN
>WE WUZN'T

WE

So instead of niggers yelling WE WUZ KANGZ we have balkans yelling WE WUZ CRADLE OF CIVILIZATION

It's over, the good guys won!

I don't think so, racist.

TICK TOCK, MELANINS

get a better pic next time, britbong

so is the meme no longer "WE WUZ KANGZ" but rather "We remain kings"?

Nice Reddit joke!

WE WUZ THE CRADLE OF CIVILIZATION N SHEEEIT

the monkeys whitey came from are different than the monkeys niggers came from basically

Pretty convenient (((discovery))) when the western world is on the brink of race wars.

feels good man

Kek I like it

WE REMAIN KANGZ

If Out of Africa was replaced with Out of Europe that would mean Africans have a claim to Europe but Europeans don't have a claim to Africa.
Since Africans would be from Europe but were the original occupants of Africa.

>where is this?/what is it called?
Paris. You will never find a more wretched hive of islamists and niggotry...

Found the phone poster

Almost like scientific beliefs change based on known information.

tag-niggers will hang first on the day of the rope

I love how he blows Gies the fuck out.

kek

>serbian kooks were actually right

>But two fossils of an ape-like creature which had human-like teeth have been found in Bulgaria and Greece
They're called Turks, I believe.

>Can somebody explain this to me as if I'm in 5th grade?
Until now, people thought we came from Africa since that is where we found the fossils of the earliest human-like monkey-humans.
Now it turns out Europe had earlier monkey-humans, so we go with Europe right now.

Baš to sam pomislio... spoopy

And dinosaurs have feathers, right?

kek'd

You fools dont see. This is now where they go "and everyone has a right to be in Europe now"

>Almost like scientific beliefs change based on known information.
No, they change on political whims. New information and data is pretty irrelevant in science. It shouldn't be, but it is.

fuck me, you're right.

yes, it was in Dacia, our glorious ancestors' homeland. you will eventually discover the truth everybody here already knows : we were the cradle of civilization

>first to write
>first to tame horses
>first to have a philosophical system used to govern (like Plato's ideal city)
>first to smith tools
>first people with a powerful spiritual dimension

I could go on. Atlantean refugees liked the Carpathians. It was a perfect land, it had everything, which is why they settled here and rebuilt (a shadow of its former version though) their civilization.

Isn't it possible that we all came out of the water around the same time period? Why would we be the same as the fucking negroes? We evolved differnetly but...did we really come from the same ancestor?

OY VEY

holy fuck theres no way this is real these roaches are actually aids

>mankind originated in the Balkans

Bestest timeline.

Good lord.

It would be pretty hard to argue that whites and blacks did not originate from the same pangean monkey family.

>birthplace of humans was in Africa!
>no, it was in Europe!

The birthplace of humans was in Eden, which most Biblical scholars agree was located somewhere around modern day Iraq.

Sadly my first thought. How fortunate for some that this was discovered at a time when Europeans might push back against mass immigration and violence, I guess we'll always marvel at such fortunate timing...

>birthplace of mankind
>not Wagga Wagga
look at this dumb white fella

WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHEEIT

>mfw

yes but its very vague on what "human" is

Do it, its absolutely amazing. Best game ive played in years.

Tri moreta soon, brother.

Will be fun to read the mental gymnastics on why Africans don't have neanderthal DNA. But I think the point is "Europe is everyone's homeland, you can't keep anyone out."

I'm just as confused as you are. I recently watched a documentary called The Real Eve which showed through DNA evidence that all humans today can trace their roots back to one woman who lived in Africa 150,000 years ago. This isn't making any sense to me.

our conspiracy theorists were already yelling that for decades. i would like to take this opportunity to apologize to all of them.