What does Sup Forums think about Malcolm X?

What does Sup Forums think about Malcolm X?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wasn't he assassinated for calling any (black) person a chump for voting Democrat?

Thought the series peaked around Malcolm IV
VII was OK though

No, he was assassinated for calling out the Democrats.

He was redpilled on race and acknowledged that we cannot live together peacefully.

Sorry that's what I meant to say, I misspoke

I think he's a dead nigger, what else do you want to know?

Dumb nigger

Should be thanking whites for bringing his ass to america

It's okay.

Redpilled about everything except Islam

His autobiography is one of the greatest non-fiction books of all time and one of American literatures crowning achievements. Also he was pretty red pilled on jews and advocated segregation. He did propose some pretty out there ideas and was duped by the Muslims but all and all he's a pretty significant figure in my country

Bump

Nope islam. Ironic.

But, we can and we do.

Did someone just get here from the_donald?

He wanted Africans to go back. I like him a lot more that MLK.

BASED

Odd that the left loves Malcolm, Che Guerva, and Gandhi but they were Sup Forumsacks. They can keep MLK.

I respect the man and I thought a lot about his "ballot or bullet" speech earlier last week when thinking about the move to impeach Trump.

It's the ballot or the bullet for us as well.

marxist faggot

Perhaps it's time to move on from Shia & honor KEK with creating chaos in the DemocRat Party by proving they were & will always be the true Racist party to the public.
And expose how self righteous news media are guilty of promoting their racist agenda

Time to put these autistic assholes in their place!
KEK will bless those who bring chaos to the regressive Left forced PC bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo

Go back to /r/T_D faggot

Nigger with glasses.

Redpilled about Islam too, he just went mad from the revelation and tried to strip the identitiy from the whites instead of giving one to the blacks.

He was used by the left to their means of openness and dialogue with the black community.
He wasn't even 100% black.
He has self identification issues.
He laughed at a plane crash full of white people, saying it was a good thing for white Americans to suffer.
He renounced his Christianity and became Muslim because of slavery (he didn't know Muslims did that too)
Representative of blacks
Killed by blacks

There are also stories telling he made white women bow to him and kiss his feet

He knew the truth, the real history of the white man, and Yakub and Salashm.

Can you all shut the fuck up

Supporting malcom x is LITERALLY THE OPPOSITE of being a civic nationalist anti-racist, even if you're white.

Quarter-Anglo ginger grievance-monger.

Malcolm X
>Anti-Integration (although he softened up on this stance eventually), Antiwelfare,Anti-Zionism, Didnt want anything handed to the Black People, always told them to stand up for themselves, and to work hard and EARN respect, Pro-Islam as a way of life to stop degeneracy and differentiate Blacks from whites, Anti-Violence but told his followers to defend themselves if attacked

MLK
>muh bible, muh evil segragation, muh welfare, muh reparation, muh eyes have seen the glory!, muh dream, muh mistresses,peaceful cuck, fbi informant, uncle tom, turntheothercheek,give us money fo dem programs n shieet

>the left are the true racists
Lurk More

fuck off, that was the point of his post. jesus people here are fucking retarded sometimes.

understanding where malcom x is coming from is understanding right-wing nationalism

redpilled especially about islam actually. he understood he correlation between culture and religion, namely that they simply go together. he knew that islam spread to much of subsaharan africa and of course he wouldn't convert to some arbitrary unorganized tribal shit; islam was a sincere choice for the culture he represented: african-american. the issue though is that perhaps while that's good in theory there was never quite as much of a cultural divide in the US between blacks and whites as he thought, surprisingly, and a whole different religion was overkill.