Who cares?

Who cares?
There are people who are more susceptible to die from terrorism and these people are generally not high in value.
>live in cities like rats
>young and jobless
>degenerate opinions and ideas

Now, would the farmer from the countryside, plowing his soil and feeding his cow die from islamic bombs? Fuck no.

You get what you deserve.

OP proves the French are true pieces of shit.

>kill 72 virgins at a concert
>get 72 virgins in the afterlife

Refute my point. You can't.

All New Yorkers deserve to die for instance. They are absolute zero in value.
Doesn't mean I wish death to Montana people.

Cities rats are useless and degerates.
Young cunts who watch this jew-made degenerate "singer" don't deserve to live. Nothing of value was lost.

>female concert-goers
>virgins
Pick one.

>Refute my point. You can't.
Okay. Your point is based entirely on assumptions rather than fact.

You are so dumb

Jean-péquenaud, calme toi et essaie de réfléchir à ce que tu dis

>Implying that makes it any better
You want us to disregard what just happened and say "they had it coming, right?"
That makes you no better than the terrorists themselves.

Whenever a bunch of teenage girls die, François smiles

Tu finiras bien par crever aussi sale parisien de merde.
Moi j'ai strictement aucune chance.
Allez continue ta vie de merde polluée et crève en silence quand un arabe te tranchera la gorge. Moi j'ai pas vu d'arabes depuis plusieurs mois.

No one cares. Nothing of value was lost at this attack. They're all 16 year old cunts who support refugees.

Can't deny the New York part...

I hope you're forced to visit a city someday for whatever reason and you just happen to get blown up. Then maybe people on Sup Forums will call you a libshit and say you deserved it.

My cousin was there at the concert, thank fucking god she got out before the last song

this, shes from Rochdale

France surrendering again. Why am I not surprised? Fuck off you french cuck.

I have a little sister who's about the age of the people who were at that concert. I'm freaking the fuck out. Not even the Nice attack made me this upset.

The frog is right, I look forward to future happenings

wow, the edges

It happened outside though.

You're so fucking retarded, what if someone you know was there. I doubt you would say the same thing.

Except you're wrong. This attack redpilled an entire audience of impressionable young girls at the cost of some lives, people care a lot. This is a pivot for anti-islamic motions.

Jesus fuck user I know that feel don't worry I'm sure she is fine

T. Shaiq Mohammed Aziz

it happened at the exit of the arena after the last song played, everyone was funneled at that point

Fun times eh Frog?

"Why do other people have feelings? What are feelings? Why am I an unlovable sociopath. Good job I'm a shut in so I don't subject anyone irl to my disgusting useless existence"

It didn't 'redpill' anyone, they'll be more outraged at the 'Islamophobia' than anything else. All the dead are like background noise to these people, all that matters is the ideology while they're all still living.

OP is right for the most part. We need to kick the Muslims out to protect ourselves, but these so-called "victims" who vote for open borders deserved nothing less than death at the hands of their own retarded policies.

He's right though, city drones are 90% worthless scum, and pretentious at that

You sound like an ISIS sympathiser OP, but not really suprised from a French fag

Kids can't vote you moron. Most of these people don't even live in Manchester

Maybe you should just not follow the news and discuss since you obviously don't care at all.

>what if someone you know was there
If it's somebody I know that goes to shitty concerts like this I probably don't care much about him/her

they are ages 11-15 mostly.

I wish I could believe that, my dude.

Keep deluding yourself, user. We're on a crash course with a major happening.

edge lord

>Who cares?

That's right, get use to it goys. This is now "normal".

Maybe you're true, and it's the logic of population's regulation : too much people on this planet.

Cant redpill women.

You're the living example of someone of no value, or rather someone of negative value. Absolute scum.

I wonder, I sincerely wonder, what would liberals have done if Grande would have been the one blown to shit.

I mean she is a female and a minority, so a double minority there. How the fuck would liberals spin it to not have millions of male fans with a hard on for her not revolt?

You're the living example of a cuck

So because I'm not scum, I'm a cuck. Maybe in your head. Hirtä ittes saatanan nilkki.

But he's right
If more frogs were as logically reasonable as him, Le Pen would be president

she isn't a minority though, she's tanning herself to hell

You're the sort of guy that votes for a nigger.

>going to a pop culture concert
Don't pretend like they would have turned out to be anything more than useful idiots.

>and a minority
Shes Italian

>b- b- but what if someone you knew was there..!?!
Weak argument; most redpill people don't associate with degenerate slores
If it was family; they would have been dead and ostracized from the family unit long before they would have died in real life

Bring back social banashment

Didn't a lot of white people die in it though? If nothing else I would expect Sup Forums to be mad about that. Even if they're trash, they're still our trash. We can't fix them if they're dead.

I just woke up
Ive never been more angry
kill them all
ill help

>Young cunts who watch this jew-made degenerate "singer" don't deserve to live.
you're not wrong.

>This attack redpilled an entire audience
Dude the mass redpilling is pretty much over. The sheep have locked into their dumbfuckery.

Watch, this will inspire nothing but virtue signalling. Total farce.

They deserve to die.

>Kids can't vote
if they can suck nigger dick they can die.

Fucking children
>KYS you low life french cuck scum

Just imagine it guys. All this deception aired out in the press in PUBLIC since before the election... Now imagine the stupid fuckers who still trust the media.

They deserve to die. Plain and simple. No... I don't want them alive.

>still trust the media
>still listen to jewish rap music
>still watching hollywood movies
there's really no excuse man. I was smart as a kid. I knew I wasn't evil, so I didn't go to rap concerts.

and that was BEFORE the obvious turning of the media into a CLEARLY POISONOUS entity that even a child could understand.

These people are scum. The LOWEST form of life on the planet.

This was Manchester not London you thick cunt. They're more British up north.
Plus they were kids, just because your life is meaningless doesn't mean you can brush the deaths of children to one side as meaningless

leave macron we know it's you

>More British
Sure, but they're still leftist traitors. Manchester is a fucking shithole that voted Leave, and the young are always targeted for indoctrination--remember the demographic that visits these """concerts""".

All of you edgelords wouldn't be saying this if your little sister/cousin/etc. was at this concert.
Anger and outrage is the ONLY acceptable reaction to this attack. This apathetic attitude encourages people to do nothing about this shit, and, as Burke said "evil prevails when good men do nothing."
YOU are the problem, people like YOU who don't give a shit about defending their nation from invaders.

So a young white hating Hollywood whore sings and shakes her ass to convert naive kids to BBC worshipping

>leftist traitors that voted leave

Wtf are you even talking about now?

top kek

Also, i don't give a fuck what the demographic of these people would have been as long as they were British.

Maybe you Americans are quicker to send your own people to their deaths if they differ politically but i feel empathy for my own.

Cunt

So, you're going to allow the world to decay by simply normalizing events which should never have ever been frequent occurrences?

>toad justifying terrorism

So white people have to stay innawoods so muslims can cuck their wives in the cities. Once again France displaying their unrivaled ability to bend over and take it.

>look i said the word nigger again

I don't mind if NIMBY's get red pilled.

>Implying they were virgins.

Still sad, I don't know why Front National is complaining, they usually try to make political gains from stuff like this.

>that horrible hairline

idiot if they take the city they will take the farms
we are being invaded

Was she at the concert?

you just elected macron .. you shouldn't even be allowed to have an opinion ..

>French muzzie unconcerned with the destruction of white life

Shocking

Empathy will be your undoing in this case. If anything, traitors should be treated more harshly than terrorists. Not to mention these are the kinds of people who would call you a fascist bigot for saying you care about the well-being of Britons.

And political beliefs per se aren't the problem, it's that this particular set of beliefs, the false gods of """diversity""" and """multiculturalism""", is a direct threat to a race. Politics can change, but genetic damage is irreversible. Hence my hatred for those who want to destroy white nations.

This. cities are overrated

>burger thinks she actually ever stood a chance
its the equivalent of a third party candidate winning the election in the US.

>11 yo girls at a pop concert
>traitors
>who would call me a fascist bigot

Can you even hear yourself you deluded prick. I felt little for the Westminster during the last terrorist attack, and i live in London. But these are innocent kids who have been bainwashed by degeneracy and have now met this fate, they deserve some recognition.

You clearly have nothing so you're a bitter sad little cunt who acts superior on an anonymous political forum.

End yourself, no one would care

>There are people who are more susceptible to die from terrorism and these people are generally not high in value.

Electing a globalist who wants to increase the amount of refugees and immigrants coming into your country makes you more susceptible to die from terrorism.

>You get what you deserve.

I guess that explains why you faggots get to to be ruled over by Macron then.

nice b8 m8

plenty of our successful productive civilians die to terrorism as well.

Dude. I'm sure she's fine.

>innocent kids
>who have been brainwashed
There's nothing we could have done for them. And I doubt many of them were under 15, so stop pretending like they weren't already full-fledged degenerates.

Trump was essentially a third party candidate in that most of the republican establishment was against him, he still won. Euros are just cucks who keep electing globalists even when their cities get hit on a monthly basis by terror attacks.

there's many-fold fewer "farmer from the countryside" people than urban citizens. this is because we live in a post industrialized western world. you are powerless if your cities are in chaos.

you're also a treasonous cuck if you're OK with your people and infrastructure being blown up because you're an autist who couldn't fit into actual society.

>Farmers daughter listens to girl music growing up
>As a birthday present she gets to go with her friend and her father to the concert
>This happens

Either way you spin it, islamic terror affects us all

Just like when sandy hook happened and everyone claimed to know someone who died ahaha ha nice try Jew

>i don't miss Chad and Stacy

Don't fall for the Reddit False Flag, Sup Forums. They are trying to reach our beta instintcs to say that the girld deserved to die because they were city sluts who wouldn't fuck us. I bet OP has never even done farm work. It's bait.

Considering some were children, his statement might hold merit.

There's no comparison between trump and le pen. A more appropriate one would be le pen and jill stein or gary johnson. The french election was essentially a 1 horse race.

I personally think it's fucking hilarious XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Dumbass whores die while listening to dumbass Jew music from the mouth of a talentless whore

IT'S LITERALLY A MEME

HOLY FUCK THESE DUMBASS CUNTS

>ISIS is gonna get tomahawked tonight.

In after the prophesied normalization of terrorism