Shills, communists, globalists, and lefties: DEFEND THIS

Shills, communists, globalists, and lefties: DEFEND THIS

I'm a red pill, but I also can think critically. Yeah Jews have a disproportionate amount of power/influence on the world. The media is not completely trust worthy because you know the Jews are all over that shit.

but...

Trump is a dumbass. A wannabe Mussolini but with a IQ less than 80. Someone on pol convinced me last September that Trump becoming President will accomplish some of the things Bernie was yelling about.....like draining the swamp. This dumbass actually made the swamp worse. So many things he's going back on his words.

Trump curtsied for the king of the sand niggers. And now that this terrorist attack happened I'm supposed to expect him to be hard against Islam?

Iran is not a sponsor of terrorism. It's fuckin Saudi Arabia.

Did you support the travel ban?

Yes but what's the point if you exculde Saudi Arabia.

For God's sake Osama bin Laden was a Saudi.

The audience won this round

kek

FUCKING KEK

In reality, not many Saudis come here compared to other vectors.

Bump

pretty quiet thread

How many metalworkers get eaten by machinery every year because the management decided that paying out for work insurance was cheaper than upgrading the machines? How many people working on active train lines get hit because stopping the trains would be an unacceptable cost? How many asbestosis sufferers acquired the illness after the carcinogenic effects of asbestos were already known because bosses covered it up to keep the money rolling in?

Only a few of us will ever be killed by terror. Many millions more will be destroyed at jobs they depended on, by people they trusted to look out for them.

The cause of labour rights is far more important than the cause of nationalism, though I value both. Thus I support the left.

>Only a few of us will ever be killed by terror.
Yes, but terrorism isn't about deathtoll, although killstreaks do rack more team points

If we kill 25 more terrorists we can drop another MOAB.

>Wtf i love dying for multiculturalism now

Machine=\=individual free will to deal death on innocents.

Another case of right-wing extremism. What is there for a communist to defend?

everyone is the same except not white people who are evil and it is only fair the muslims bomb white nations because the white nations don't give muslims enough money and opportunity after they allow muslims to immigrate into their nations.

I don't think they get paid to go on the defensive like you might imagine

So we should drop all other causes and just concern ourselves with terrorism despite it being such a laughable non-issue? Why?

I'm sure that the people who get sucked into lathes feel much better now that they know that the lathe didn't mean to hurt them and was just doing its thing.

Not to mention that a lot of workplace accidents could be prevented if not for conscious decisions by management not to spend the necessary money. Not that it's only management's fault - consumer refusal to pay higher prices to offset the cost of proper safety procedures and equipment is half the problem. I could ask a million people "would you be willing to pay an addition $50 on every piece of furniture if I could guarantee it would mean nobody will ever be sucked into a lathe again" and probably get a million "yes" answers, but those people are lying. They won't. They never will.

isolated case no need for racism goyim

Rights and freedoms are more important than lives.

Don't drop everything, just Muslims

I heard the concert was a blast though

Fuck OP is a faggot, we need to keep up on attacks like this if we are gonna be progressive nation welcome all people diversity is strength ignorance is bliss, stop this you monster

b-b-b-but if we wish harder, terrorism it will go away! just like that!
lets be nicer to muslims and be more inclusive and maybe there will be less terrorism even though terrorism has nothing to do with islam haha
in the meantime lets have an orgy with anyone we can find haah im a leftist this is what we actually believe haha we're smart and shit. our morale superiority surpasses all logic hehe xoxo suck black cocks kill white men haha