God, I hope Hitler was here these days

To lose the war again?

To do something about the Muslim fucks. It doesn't matter if he wins or not. We need a genocide.

He cause the death of millions of Germans. Hitler is literally worse than all of Islamic terrorism ever.

native germans were a mistake

live on your knees or die standing faggot

how could white possibly lose this time? Every single country on earth besides the west despises isreal
majority of the army would consist of spics and niggers from america who are completely incompetent. Liberals would flee the country before they ever got drafted. Huge majority of liberals dont own weapons and live densely packed in cities. You could change the demographics of america in 24 hours with just 8 bombers.

Well I mean... I didn't find the sense behind this, behind killing your own people. But the genocide was helpful to some degree. And I don't doubt it will be helpful again.

yeah we need more white men to die in central and western Europe.

Fucking idiot.

Many died on their knees as prisoners of the Soviets. Thanks, Hitler. Today, we live standing in freedom. Thanks, Merkel.

>how could white possibly lose this time? Every single country on earth besides the west despises isreal
So in other words every single country that isn't white.

fpbp
he also would kill himself again

You fucking retards thought that Trump was going to be a modern hitler. Yes, you thought that. You thought that slimy kike loving piece of trash was a stealth white nationalist aryan savior, but he was just another kike puppet. Now go back to being effeminate young fags posting pics of frogs with nazi imagery in them, despite the fact that you worship Trump who is a jewish puppet.

Lol fag. Who said I thought Trump would be like Hitler. He's not even close to him

FAGGOT. This board overwhelmingly thought that Trump would be a stealth Hitler 2.0 and I can tell you thought the same too. Deal with the fact that you supported a jew puppet.

Hitler was a mudslime loving nigger
Look up Hitler Muslim Leigons

Eh. You could call it that.

Meanwhile, most of the Prussian homeland is owned by the Poles and Russians, a woman is your Minister of Defense, the Bundeswehr is underfunded, and you're getting severely cucked by hordes of rapefugees.

>Live standing.

Found the moron.

Freedom for your daughter to be raped by Achmed. Good job Hans.

RARE

Hey, do Sup Forums flags distinguish between the roach infested part of your fair homeland (remove kebab you are worst turk!) and the Ρωμαίος part?

St. Barnabas, pray for us.