If #GrandeExplosion had happened 50 years ago, Europe would have burned Mecca to the ground...

If #GrandeExplosion had happened 50 years ago, Europe would have burned Mecca to the ground. Really shows what a bunch of limp-wristed softies modern European countries are.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1972)
youtu.be/laD-MzoJyU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wtf OP we dont even know if it was a muslim who did it yet.

[buttblasted comment accusing you of being a LARPing neckbeard]

It was probably someone who hated shitty pop music

Yeah it was definitely a straight white male.

It's not as if this is the first attack. Nuke Riyadh and then threaten to nuke Mecca. They don't care about human life whether muslim or infidel but if you can convince them you will actually destroy Mecca and show them the power of nukes first hand in Riyadh it would stop them in their tracks before the situation gets even more out of hand.

We do know. It was an act of terror in the name of a false prophet. 19 innocent children were killed, but it seems you le based EU citizens don't care, you just accept terrorist attacks as the norm. It's sad to watch the home of my forefathers crumble from within.

No they wouldn't, terrorism in western countries is the lowest its ever been.

It's just Islamists now instead of local terror groups

There has been more terrorist attacks in the past few years then the entire two decades before that you fucking retarded muslim cock sucking cuck.

You know the statue of liberty was much nicer before it got bombed

Terrorism isn't new

That graph includes the IRA as a 'terrorist' group.

Because they are

Here's you own law for you

>U.S. Code Title 22 Chapter 38, Section 2656f(d) defines terrorism as: "Premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents, usually intended to influence an audience".

Not really. The IRA formed because the Brits decided to send in their military to kill the Irish. I see it as a war of independence rather than a war of terror.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1972)

LOL fucking burgers

Where's Longshanks when you need him
youtu.be/laD-MzoJyU0

The Munich Massacre was 45 years ago.

look at all these people who died!
We can't bother to care until more people die!

IRA did nothing wrong

The IRA are terrorist scum who kill kiddies. Fuck those potatoniggers.

This
The IRA and RAF just want their countries to be left alone.

Confirmed, I just heard on the news it was another Amish horse buggy bomb

Your NSA reads your emails but has never provably stopped a terror attack. Should you sacrifice your right to privacy for that?

I agree, probably some half Asian Elliot Roger look alike virgin. hardly any Muslims even live in Manchester anyway.

actually US liberals and pop culture helped in spreading marxism across the EU. so its also your fault burgers.

This

>Liberals spreading marxism

You seem confused there Poland, liberalism and Marxism oppose eachother.