If you live in a non-green country, please don't even bother posting in this thread

If you live in a non-green country, please don't even bother posting in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4VcOQzQm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's your reply Juan. Now go to bed.

>the US is worse than even brazil
how?

Mexicans don't have time to catch HIV, Cartels kill em before they reach 25.

If yoiu took fags out of the calculations here in Norway, our rate of new HIV infections would drop to literally 0. In 2016 we had 120-ish new cases, every single one in gay men.

US is crawling with homos.

HAHA UNITED AIDS of america

i wonder how many more of your women are raped before you're worse than us
>ours is mostly the homos and basketball americans

Haha literally NEVER gonna happen. Hey look at Afghanistan they're all AIDS free so them raping our women wouldn't matter even if it was on a far greater scale. Suck it AIDS-boy

Mainstream media has AIDS or what the fuck does MSM mean?

Men who sleep with Men. More PC way statisticians say faggots.

Almost same with removing niggers from here too when it comes to HIV

See the stats I put out You need to remove niggers and faggots too. But especially nigger faggots.

MSM = Men who have Sex with Men (I had to google that. Idk why they couldn't say homosexual)
Have fun with your African refugees raping your women. If you're not gay or black in the US you'll never get HIV.
If your a swede, you're one gangrape away

and niggers

>Idk why they couldn't say homosexual
because some straight men sleep with men you fucking bigot

>Africa has more homosexuals than the US does

no homo tho

Where are white heterosexual men

Yeah yeah this gonna happen that gonna happen. Call me when your country is red on the map and we still green, boy. We're AIDS-resistant up in here

You get fags, particularly black ones, who like relationships with women but like fucking men. that's how so many black women get HIV

>2017 AD
>not getting a filthy toxic poz load shot into your gaping neg hole

such a square lmao

Soon it will be just as cool as herpes
youtube.com/watch?v=aU4VcOQzQm0

they are also called "people without AIDS"

SF, LA, NY
Those three cuties make up like 95% of the nation's HIV epidemic

Disgusting filth. get out.

Is it so less in India and Bangladesh?

solid bait, friend. how is sex with a man not HOMO (same) SEXUAL (sexual, in case caps confuse you)?
so prison rapists. makes sense

Wtf i luv turkey now. Even impossible for me to get laid.

I've been HIV+ for eight years, got it from sharing needles when I was young and stupid not from gay sex. I'm the healthiest I've ever been and living as normal life as anyone, I've had two long term girlfriends since my diagnosis. Honestly I think the stigma around HIV/AIDS has nearly beeb eradicated.

>leaf
what are your preferred pronouns? I don't wanna go to maple syrup jail

Were they pozzed too?

If you're HIV positive then why haven't you terminated yourself already?
You disgust me.

What the fuck. Why are the roaches healthier than us???? Do they have less niggers and faggots????

southern region is even greener than the rest of brazil feelsgood

You might think I was joking, but that's actually something lefties beleive

>AIDstugal

>sharing needles
Just as degenerate as gay sex

holy shit that is disgusting.

right wing death squads can't come soon enough

Brazil doesn't report them or their medicare isn't up to par

MSM might have been just a way of going around the whole PC thing
>includes homosexuals, bisexuals, transexuals, "i just fell on it"-sexuals, and the whole lot

Hey Juan Pablo, how old are those charts,

Mexico, that low with all the sex trafficking and prostitution?

>india
>green
I don't believe this shit

Really activated my almonds.

indian anuses are too turbulent to host HIV

>Idk why they couldn't say homosexual
Well, you know, there are times in which you have to confirm your masculinity, and to confirm it some men have sex with other men. If they don't like it then all the doubts disappear and they are confirmed 100% heterosexual.

>posting this pic that everyone already knows has been proven to be people LARPING

>falling for this pic that everyone already knows has been proven to be people LARPING

If you live in a red country, be an hero and save the world by killing yourself and your kids.

Damn you breeding.zone!

Feelsgoodmang.png

this pretty much proves that buttfags are all shitskins

>be assfag
>get genes checked
> less than 0.1% sub-Saharan nigger
I've been tainted

you dont tell me what to do

>best korea knows what's up

They have extremophiles though

Russia=Africa
We wuz kangzz

Brazil has shemales everywhere. They're even normal there

>japan
>boobs
but their women are all flat.

hentai boobs

Is that why when you go to Sup Forums or /gif/ there are nothing but American traps every where?

niggers, gay niggers, empowered gay niggers

>Philippines
>green country

Of course this shithole having a fairly large shemale population is nothing more but a maymay.

Chinga tu madre, eres un pobre mexicano tercermundista y ¿te crees mejor que cualquier africano? Abre los ojos pendejo, estamos igual de jodidos que en muchos países de África, la única razón por la que México figura en el imaginario mundial es por el destazadero que provocaron los narcos. En fin, saludos, headchopper. Don't forget to close well your windows and doors, you could be robbed anytime, Brayan.

hi

Imagine country with 20% HIV

Holy fuck

1 in 5 chances of being infected of HIV for fucking a random person. Literally playing russian roulette is safer.

we need not concern ourselves with such things my fellow

Green countries are faggots.

Fuck yeah I'm green

AIDS is only passed intravenously. AIDS is not a proven STD.

I like your oil, it repairs my hair and gives it a nice shine while also making it super soft.

they are so poor they can't even have sex

How the FUCK did I win the aids lottery?

omg does this prove that argentina is white!?

No on is answering correct, so I will.

Only a couple states are AIDS fueled such as our northeast part, the rest is just filled with normal people or as you said, traps. Not even Rio is that bad. I heard a legend that traps are commonly killed when fags who had sex with them discover the virus.

Will never know since I never knew anyone nowhere near my circle of friendship that got aids.

>AIDS is not a proven STD
Is that one of the so called "alternative facts" I have heard lately?

I genuinely don't understand how you guys get aids. Do people with aids go mad and try to have sex with others to make them aids too?

Do they not teach about empathy in your schools?

I'm surprised Britain is so low considering the amount of nogs here.

People often don't know they've been infected with HIV. Sometimes it has very mild symptoms until full blown turbo AIDS kicks in, also fags are very promiscuous in general

Can't believe Zimbabwe beat us in this, wtf, we need to step up our game.

I wish you died a slow painful death you filthy druggy. You're even worse than gays. It probably came from selling your arse so you could get another hit of heroin.

The white population of South Africa pushes the stats down. If you just did it for nogs then it would probably be higher.

Wtf I'm gonna move back to Turkey now

>light green
I am upset.

I probably have AIDS. I haven't been checked, but I've been pretty sniffly lately.

Hello

>tfw no aids

every 4-5th person in botswana is HIV.

lol. fuck going to that place.

What goes on in this part of Africa? It's always 'no data' on this kind of map.

forgot pic

Faggots and niggers.

according to that map, there is a possibility that every 1 in every 5 people in south africa is HIV.

south africa is a infected dump now. all the whites should flee in mass and leave it to completely collapse.

and they call us degenerates.

That pic must be old.

IT'S NOT MY FAULT DAMMIT

HIV doesn't exist you cucks!

YELLOW
E
L
L
O
W

Orange actually

Boobs for milkin, butts for slappin. If you don't like a nice booty, it's cause you never had one to play with