Go to European concert

>Go to European concert
>Get blown up and mowed down by muslims

Fuck If I was in Europe I would absolutely fear going to any huge social event.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/419484/Sixty-one-people-have-died-mysteriously-in-Manchester-s-waterways
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Europe=shithole

>implying you go to social events ever

>go to school, get shot
>go to the movies, get shot
>go to nightclub, get shot

Gee, America is so much safer

Yeah America is much safer

Because it is safer

You're full of shit jacob.

Oh yeah John, you're think you're fucking mighty? Get off your high horse cuck

Projecting, again jacob? You're the one who just came out of /mlp/.

I'd rather get shot than shredded to pieces by a nail bomb.

Hehe, europe

at least in America you can shoot back
good luck throwing nails back at the suicide bomber

Americans are mostly here to gloat.

>Ha take that Europe, you might not be as violent and negrofied as the US but you might get there one day!

>European concert
>listening to Ariana Grande
Are you even trying? How's that European?

>England
>European
Heh.

You just went full retard, you realize that right?

>Manchester
>European people
pick one

Funny that you Americucks never do shoot back and the shooter always kills themselves

>gf got us coldplay tickets
>it's less than a month away
>in the large stadium

>retard
>you
pick two

F

Be American, go to French concert, escape and get called a nazi, be American, go to British concert, escape and get called a nazi

It's a suicide bomber, what the fuck is he going to shoot back at?

The claim is that America is unsafe because of shootings.
My claim is that you can shoot back.
Europe is unsafe because of bombings.
How does one fight back?

Yeah but Poland only has Polish people, you're fine dupek.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/419484/Sixty-one-people-have-died-mysteriously-in-Manchester-s-waterways
>61 people missing, nobody cares.
That's Manchester.

>Be american
>go to work
>plane blows up your whole office

shit

in north america you have to be wary about going into certain areas, in europe it seems like you will be hunted anywhere you go. You can be at a concert and get blown up, at a cafe and get shot, walking down street get run over etc. etc.
you don't have to worry about any of that in north america as of right now. I simply would not travel to europe unless i was going to some rural boring farm area.

wew lad
just

>go to school
>get shoot
fucking seriously burger?

>be leaf
>accidentally call your boss xe instead of ze
shit

People who go to concerts of american performers deserve it

spbp

if you aren't black, your odds of being shot are pretty low

>anglos
>Europe

i think it's time the western hemisphere starts thinking about cutting itself off from the rest of the world.

What's boring about rural farm area? That's the best thing. See how quick people won't care about this incident, since if they don't care some foreigners coming to their town and don't care to check them for bombs, don't care about cheating of those nu-age people, then why should really anybody care some get blown-up. It's not like they listen to European music anyway, nobody gives a shit. They eat Curry chicken, listen to Ariana Grande, fuck niggers, work for international companies....i mean a bomb explosion is like holiday after you import 5 million niggers and release them unto your genes.

Post a link to the gallery please I want to suffer while watching him suffer

if its so dangerous here, why is your entire race trying to move here

>I would fear
what a fucking faggot just went to Paris not one single problem

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH

All a publicity stunt. Entertainers are degenerate

>slavs
>thinking they can define what europe is
oaml

*cough* *cough* 50% *cough* *cough*

The US department of foreign affairs released a travel warning for whole europe because of possible terroristic attacks. many experts share these rating. these godless isis goat fuckers want us to live in fear and mistrust especially before the elections in gb and ger.
they tried that before the french election and they'll probably try it again. i stay away from large events since the bataclan attack. sad and true but there is no better measure to protect yourself from those bombing biests.
in germany news nearly weekly report about chemicals found in garages, swat raids, isis collaborators captured in welfare houses, ... pretty much since january.

>you don't get shot in Norway

>Anglo
>European

thats my secret OP, I already fear going to any huge social event

Really makes me think being a boring cunt is alright after all.