>22,000 attendees, >all teen girls, >not a single piece of footage

Really makes you thinky dink

You're a fucking idiot.
Also, Sup Forums tier thread reported, ya cunt

goto /x/ faggit.

Have a friend who was at the concert so I know it is real, so fuck off you cretin.

shut the fuck up achmed

Really makes you think, who is paying you both?

kids don't pay tv license so it just doesn't get published

>Have a friend who was at the concert so I know it is real, so fuck off you cretin.

What did your """friend""" tell you exactly? That they heard a bang, ran out and saw bodies/blood? That proves what exactly...

Hm...*smacks lips* really makes you think...

>That proves what exactly...
That it wasn't a fake explosion.

Ok...and where is your friend's footage?

Anything can be a false flag, but there's not enough there to start barking at it yet. If the story changes 15 times over the next several days, and after more footage is looked at ( of which there is some ), etc, then maybe. But I don't see a point for this one. Unless they start ranting about gun control yet with this administration that won't happen. So as a false flag I can't see motive.

They were too busy running away to video it you nonce.

Mossad?

>Unless they start ranting about gun control
We already have gun control it was fuck all to do with a gun. It was a homemade bomb.

Video what? What did your friend tell you?

That they were heading for the exit as the show had finished, then there was a loud explosion and everyone started panicking so they ran the opposite way.

>being so paranoid that when someone disagrees with me i think they're being paid to
wew lad

It happened after the gig near the exit through which people were moving out. I don't think that many people would be recording while trying to get out of the stadium.

i too would like to see the scene of explosion

Ok...And that proves what exactly? Did your friend see the bodies?

(((They))) have been pushing anti-Muslim propaganda for decades. Their poorly articulated arguments for their refugee program are just part of the redpilling program. This false flag is a test. To see if we've learned what they were trying to teach us. To see if we're ready to do what needs to be done.

>(((They))) have been pushing anti-Muslim propaganda for decades
Fuck off Ahmed.

Honest question, are you a Paki?

I am not a muslim I am a fellow christian, I love the adventures of christ-chan!

>Honest question, are you a Paki?

Interesting. I ask if your friend saw the bodies and the first thing you ask is if I'm a paki.

Who's paying you?

Nobody, but I am pretty sure you are a Muslim. Only Muslims have anything to gain by pretending this is a false flag.

Except I'm not. Really makes you think

Have huge protest against Trump in February. Bring in thousands of people on buses, rail & plane. Hype it on social media. Thousands of pre-printed signs & banners. Hospitality & media tents. Catering & the whole nine yards. Worldwide media attention for More Moslems for Manchester.

The following months have large orchestrated & highly visible protests at major soccer matches. Buying tickets for hundreds of "fans". Providing transportation to/from the game. Per Diem Pay for food & drinks. Hundreds of pre-printed banners and signs asking for More Moslems for Manchester.

A few weeks later, a moslem shows his gratitude.

I am inclined to agree due to the release of information on the Seth rich murder. This is my opinion is a false flag intended to distract the public so those involved in his murder can further cover their tracks so to not expose the DEM elites for their treasonous criminal actions.

I have vid's and pics cunt. fuck up muhamad before I go gas your neighbours on the barby

> The Psyop pill

everytime something happen it's a false flag with conspitards

My friend was next door and didn't see anything. They got locked in until 5 in the morning and that's about it.

I'm sorry to hear about that m8

I hope they're OK

to be fair, that has happened so many times throughout history, even more recently, so it's a little hard not to be immediately skeptical of every major happening regardless of context. Skepticism is the body's built in bullshit alarm, if it sounds fishy, it probably is

Why would people want to film it after the 'Boston Marathon fake' thing launched vendettas against the survivors no matter how good the evidence that an actual bomb detonated was?

hahaha yes...the goyim are focused on Muslims and not we Jews controlling them behind the scenes

>rubs hands
>sacrifices white baby to Moloch
>complains about the heat

lol, I don't think the police or media have blamed muslims so far. They just said it was a suicide bomber.

There's nearly as many white nationalist terrorists in the Angloshpere as Islamic terrorists.

No one's said their group did it.

Exactly, finnaly someone still gets it..

Don't forget jewish terrorists. They've got their fair share of martyrs

such as ?

>Don't forget jewish terrorists. They've got their fair share of martyrs

Meh, if you count Zionists as real Jews, they did blow up the King David hotel in 1946

This confirmed false flag