So was it the religion of peace??? Please tell me he wasn't white or an autist from Sup Forums

So was it the religion of peace??? Please tell me he wasn't white or an autist from Sup Forums.

it was the camel fuckers. Now we need to kill them

GCHQ guy on TV said it was definitely a Muslim because other groups which use terrorism do not conduct terrorism like this.

Kill who exactly? Isn't how this started?

This*

it was a white mick from pol

ds

It was the Shinto religion.

Sup Forums autists are probably more likely to shoot or stab.

White terrorist bombers tend to avoid civilians.

Muslim terrorist bombers go for civilians.

It doesn't matter if it was a mudslime. Nothing will change, the media will try to cover it and people will gather tigether for a "peace rally" and yell racist at eveyone with a little common sense.
See you at the next happening Sup Forums
Same shit all over again

Deus Vult my dude

what's interesting is that there are no videos out yet while tenneage grills document everything they do ....

we shall wait and see...

going to ariana grande concert is still degenerate

it was the shitskins my dude

Hear hear
Not jumping to conclusions, but they were about to leave, besides, in moments of pannik and terror not everyone gets their phones out.
Besides, like the boston rally terror attack, the police took everybody's phones for "investigation"

Just some poor cunt who was mixed up and thought it was an Arena Grenade concert and thought it was BYO

Boston marathon*

it was some pakis or jamaican convert

Fareed zarkaiah...

The most liberal staple of cnn himself, mind you,

Even he admitted that this is what an isis/islamic attack is similar to. The style, the venue, the target, the type of bomb...it all lines up.

>suicide bombers
Almost definitely Muslim.
If it had been a shooting or a regular bomb attack I could have seen it being some right winger "fighting against degeneracy" or whatever but currently there's only really one group that blows itself up

>Please tell me he wasn't white or an autist from Sup Forums.

Was Muslim, because he blew up the foyer like a cheapskate. An 4channer would have purchased tickets and watched Ariana's full concert, then detonated.

It was a shitskin autist from Sup Forums