The west destroys entire middle east with endless wars (Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria)

>the west destroys entire middle east with endless wars (Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria)
>big flood of refugees naturally ensues
>reeee damn sandniggers stay out

Why should I take your pleas for saving "the white race" seriously when you have so much blood on your hands?

Your warhawks are even eyeing Iran now.

>>the west destroys
lol comic books

"the west"

> Why should I take your pleas for saving "the white race" seriously when you have so much blood on your hands?
> so much blood on your hands?

Maybe so yours isn't next? You know what happens when someone fucks with white people enough to make them real mad. The jews have been re-learning that lesson every hundred or so years, and last time we got them their own cage in the middle-east zoo so they wouldn't try again.

If the sandnigs want their turn on the extinction list, they can keep pushing, it won't be long now.

>greece
you need to go back

>your hands

Fuck right off gyros nigger. Europeans have been protesting every fucking war since 9/11. None of us wanted them. It's not europeans pushing it but elites.

And guess which those are. Europe is controlled by england and germany. Germany and england are controlled by the USA and the USA is a puppet state for kikes which want more land in the middle east and love when shit hits their neightboors fan.

anyone remember how that guy moved the dead drowned boy from in some rocks to on the beach for a photo op, or has that been memory hole'd

>the west
It's a funny way to type a*erica

Σkασε ρε αναρχάπλυτο kαθίkι, instead of bitching about MUH WEST in which you are also part of and also wasn't involved in the invasions, you should focus on preventing the muslim problem from taking over your country again

>flag
Tell us in which Hot spot you are

This kraut gets it.

Do it to it!

Why should I take your pleas for saving "the white race" seriously when you have so much blood on your hands?

> See talking like that? Right there? Is why we don't want you. Them are fighting words, and yea you mean to be combative. So we don't want to live with you. Nor should we. You mean to attack, rape, and violate the general population because you hate them. So fuck off.

> lure mudshits into europe
> they make sure the entire continent hates them with a passion
> genocide all the sandniggers in the csmps
> murder and rape sll the sandniggers walking free
> glass sandnigger countries
Revenge for byzantium goatfuckers.

I member.
But the true doesn't matter.
It will never matter to the masses.

That's the curse, you might know how to save the world but no one will care and only get annoyed that you disturb their soma session.

They've been attacking since their inception 1400 years ago. What's your excuse?

The rope is coming for those hawkes and kebab will be removed.

let mama Merkel take them.
the germanistanis are having a collective adrenaline rush from fishing sandniggers and bringing them to live on welfare.

>Turkish rape baby

>west destroys middle east
>implying the middle east hasn't been destroying itself through thousands of years of muslim chimpouts

Kill yourself. The middle east was only peaceful when it was controlled by European Christians.

>the west

Its fucking amerilards doing it toi cuck for their bull Israel

Because I'm better than niggers

>Why should I take your pleas for saving "the white race" seriously
You're asking the wrong question, Mohammad. Why should citizens of Western countries agree to getting flooded with shitskins? That's the only legitimate question, and I don't think you have an answer.

The ((( west )))

ela re malaka, ti les twra?

sandniggers will be shot without notice

>the west destroys entire middle east

if only

You are that turk shitposter. Sage

Such is our burden

>west destroys
>west

Its the rabid jewish supremacists who want war with middle eastern countries.

Protests don't really matter
If we vote candidates who are in favor of NATO they see us as accomplices and its true
Ps i don't care I'm just saying

>the west destroys entire middle east with endless wars

islam should lay off the endless war then

Islamic expansionism you fucking kike.

Muslims and the middle east have NEVER been peaceful.

>"the west"
First and foremost it's the US of A that's been fucking that region up for almost 40 years straight
And it's central Europe who has to deal with the onslaught of millions of barbarians

this is all because of george bush and the republicans

first 9/11 then the iraq war

>vote

Sure, keep believing in democracy while the elites simply import fresh voting cattle.

>None of us wanted them
>democratically elects people and parties who have done it for the past 3 decades

really gets the ol' noggin scratching

i had gyros today, they were good

Yeah didn't expect retarded regressive liberals to let in the people we have been bombing for generations...

You're a sand nigger that's in denial of your insignificant shithole country's history. You're not white, you're Iberian.

Voting in Europe and especially in germany is something like that: You either vote for the party which has been in power (Merkel) or you vote for a party which is even WORSE (Schulz). Of course, goyim, you can also vote small parties but they will simply follow one of the bigger ones in the coalition.

And if you dare to vote real independant outsiders they will simply get bagged by the Verfassungsschutz and smeared into oblivion (NPD, Piraten, AfD, ...).

Democracy is a joke. It's like having the option to choose between betting two slautherhouses.

>1 post by this id
sage and hide

>a LARPing sandnigger
America fucks up the muzzies but those goatfuckers attack us because they haven't discovered North America yet

You think this is destruction? No one has even remotely brought out the big guns yet. I hoped Putin would, then I hoped Trump would but maybe it's going to be May who will finally man up and unleash some real firepower to end this conflict quick like tearing off a band aid.

Turkoseed go suck some british cock faggot

every fucking time mods 1 post by this id

This, but britbong nupol will still say to vote for Theresa May, who presided over a record influx of migrants and whose party is desperate to get more involved in Syria and stir things up with Russia/Iran (have already said will be calling new vote after the election). Deutschefags will still vote for Merkel, who said 'let them all come'.
Nupol burgers will still support Trump, even though he just accepted another massive bribe from the Saudi's to fight their wars for them. Or do they think the Saudi's can actually use those weapons and haven't relied on a mercenary army led by an Australian in Yemen? Just yesterday, he was pledging his allegiance to his true masters and worshipping a false idol.
They are all in on the plan to replace the indigenous population of Europe, and nupol has their back.

Nupol crying about terrorist attacks is as pathetic as all those faggots sending their athiest 'prayers' out on shitter and fagbook. I'd unironically laugh my nuts off if a gathering of Kekipaki faggots got nail bombed by Ahmed. Least they deserve.

>when you have so much blood on your hands?
Because we'd rather something happens so we don't end up with more.
We really don't care at this point. As you mentioned, our hands are already tarnished, what's a little more?

>the west
you mean the united states, europe doesn't have an army remember

>the west
You mean murricans ?

>hurr durr its americas fault weve been killing each other for hundreds of years and turning the middle east into a shithole

>what is nato

a defensive alliance

But they do agree, at the ballot box, again and again.
Brit's will vote in May again in a few weeks. She was letting in more people per year than Labour ever did. Good for economic growth, don't you know? Suppresses wages for the lowest paid - everything a Tory doner could ever ask for.
France voted for Macron. Germany will vote for Merkel, again...

So Europeans *did* vote for this. Why I finally decided to take the family and get the fuck out. 5 more months until we move to Australia.

>ebil europeans always killing each other

When did it become normal to expect your enemies to move to your country after you bomb them?

That wasn't the question, Nigel.

(((the west))) Typical leftist garbage burning the candle form two ends.First jews support dschihadis destroying everything,then open the gates,then blame white goyim for what the jews did.TOP KEK jew post.

Not an argument.

We're not bombing them, remember? We're bombing their ebil leaders, who oppress them and stop them from practicing Sharia. We're on the side of the migrants. No one will stop them from practicing Sharia in good old England.

>serbia and libya were attacking nato
Good goyim

>yeah, we fucked you over since our independance but still, not an argument

Yeah, land of the free. The brain free.

>greece is part of nato
>greece didn't invade libya or serbia
hmm something is not right here

You have delayed paying the denbts for the last time, Greece.

I don't give a fuck about your whining, Muslims are a plague to the earth everyone except stupid white liberals knows this.
Get out of Greece you cockroach.

Google iraq 1960. And please go learn some history. History is a bitch with a sence of humour. It is quite short sighted to underestimate barbarians. Give it 100 years and there is a chance that some arab kid will say that Europe was a shithole for thousands of years.

Fight me motherfucker I swear to god brign your family too ill fuck you all up 1 vs all of you. dirty sweatnigger garlic breathing coward, id smack out all your teeth.

Irak before the '60s war only good thanks to the west. Muslims never have and never will create anything due to incest and therefore an average IQ far under 85 points. They are Menschenmüll.

ACHTUNG!
Rapefuge on Sup Forums

Hey albanoslav go suck some migrant cock faggot

You can blame it on others all you want, the reality is that Europe has voted for politicians that have consistently shown to have zero problems to involve themselves in the ME/NA for the sake of petrodollar.

When you construct narratives where magically everyone from Libya to Iraq needs to be liberated from the evil regimes the West constructed and it somehow has nothing to do with the Euro-Qatar pipeline and Russia is just randomly to cause trouble.

Don't worry about the money flow, it's all about removing evil people like Saddam and Gadafi, you better believe it.

The west and middle east have been at each others throats off and on for centuries. The source of the conflict arises from the fact that muslims have no qualms about murdering Christians. If you think that this only started recently, then maybe you should pick up a history book. Also if the west is such an enemy to these people than why are they coming here? There are plenty of non western nations for them to flee to. Oh wait, we have money and treat them well. Also while everyone has blood on their hands for various acts only whites or Christians seem to be forced to pay repeated for it. The Saudis and Israelis are just as much of shit disturbers in the middle east as the west but they are never asked to accept refugees for these wars.

For the first time I agree with a greek.

Just like how americans get fucked by the islamic terrorism that they invented to mess with Russia, Europe is getting filled with people who had to leave their homes because of the war about which Europe remained silent, bowing down to their american/jewish overlords.

Honestly we should've just opened our borders and let those Syrians into Europe.

Yeah, but you aren't cucks.

You can blame it on european as long as you want. The fact is that democracy doesn't work with open borders and politicians will simpls chance their way for shekels. Don't forgett Merkel was voted in due to her anti-migrant position 2010 and simply changed her view one day without any political say of the populus.

The same always happens when the populus doesn't work in their interest. There is no demorcatic way to deal with it and I don't blame people to not go and trash their life without any reason as any attack on the elites will only make it worse for the resistance.

You're delusional blaming the common european for what happens.

>Greece says this

You probably voted tsipras

>had to leave their homes because of the war

Fucking incestious mongolian rape baby.

What's going on in this thread, fellow superior western men?

>You're delusional blaming the common european for what happens.

Stupidity doesn't make you Innocent though.
Honestly you should have.

How do you destroy something that wasn't there to begin with? The middle east is arguably further behind developmentally than Africa.

And who never asks them?

That's right the EU superpowers and the US who would never dare say a word to Saudi Arabia and their refusal to take even a small dent of Syrian migrants.

You would see how fast the migrant crisis would evaporate if oil wasn't involved.

Yeah, guess what? Just because we bomb your shitholes doesn't mean you get to come to our civilization you stupid smelly sandnigger. That's not how war works.

fuck off we are the cuckest of them all

>Stupidity doesn't make you Innocent though.
So what do you suggest should a rrandom Hans do without having political power, free speech and risking his social and financial stability even saying that migrants cause more crime?

What if this Hans has family, should he just get fucked and don't care about them without changing anything and only making fellow men look bad?

There is nothing europeans can do without that the majority will lose their basic livelihood and have no other choice but to burn the system down so not to starve - and thanks to a "basic income" the elites will make till never happen.

I hate to sound like a defeatists but just lay your autism down for a while and you will see that the plebs can't change anything.

Agreed, your people are better put to the sword.

How many muslims were there in your country before the wars in middle east? How many are there now?

What about you guys pay our dutch money back? You eating now because we paid for it. Fucking european immigrant.

US involvement in the middle east has been going on for longer than George Bush. For example in the 90s there was the gulf war. Though an interesting tidbit, if you look up clips from the early 2000s time frame you can see our "greatest ally" pushing the US towards a middle eastern war.

>Turkey talking about others ruining countries
Oh the irony

First define white and who comes under it.

Ehh nah, you aren't at least not as much as
goymani, norwgoys and US (i don't have anything with goy there).

Hey you even helped us against the shiptar scum in 2000 when all the other """""""brothers""""""" around us cucked out to the US when it told them not to allow Russian flights over their territory, you told them to fuck off and allowed them.

Thanks to our "Gastarbeiters" around million in germany alone. Now there are probably around 6,5.

You always have been parasites. Don't try to make this look like a reaction on ze ebil whiteys. Those migrants just want money, they didn't lose anything. They fucking go on vacation their after getting asylum.

>So what do you suggest should a rrandom Hans do

What indeed.

Sorry I can't see the upper half of your post.

this

Sensible people within the USA are doing their best to contain the madness, but the Middle East is just one giant war simulator.

>I hate to sound like a defeatists but just lay your autism down for a while and you will see that the plebs can't change anything.

I know they can't but i still wont not blame them.
I wouldn't blame them, if it was not for their hubris and uncaring, always thinking these things that happen it the world caused by your countries is not their problem, and selling us who have to deal with them with lies, and virtue signaling.

Hit the nail on the head.

You are unironically thinking that people are leaving Syria for vacation and money?

Yeah Turkish people came to Germany for money, because we needed jobs while you needed manpower. You asked for it, and we both profited from it.