Hundreds of people dies in syria everyday

>hundreds of people dies in syria everyday
>no one cares
>19 cumskins killed in some shitty concert
>everyone loses their shit
this is WHY rest of the world hate you sperm skinned devil spawns.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/oKG63Op.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sectarian violence
>"FUCKING WEST REEEEEEEE--"

Nobody cares about what you think. Or muslims.

" If I find some shit in the toilet, I won't be surprised, but if I find it on the kitchen table I would be worried "
That japanese guy

Finding shit in the toilet is not the same as finding shit in the kitchen-sink.

hundreds of sand monkeys getting killed by other sand monkeys is a cause for celebration, if anything. the most degenerate white is worth a hundred of you.

who taught cockroach to type?

If 100 turks die tomorrow, it's a victory for mankind.

RETAKE

Boy who cried wolf

You Muslims die so much and don't look after yourselves so nobody cares

>hundreds of people die in Syria every day

What does this have to do with us? If they want to kill each other then we cant stop them

Your nation is literally a once great civilization that now inhabited by sub-insects.

Fuck out of here with that everyone loses their shit logic, go back to 9gag or wherever you came from. I do care about the fallen, it's not about numbers turk.

you must mean by their own people. as well as women getting stoned to death because of their shitty religious beliefs.

Fuck off back to jewbook, and take your basic bitch "reasoning" with you.
Your desert is a shithole full of goatfuckers finding new ways to kill each other over a shit-tier religion created by a pedo with a sandy asshole. No one gives two fucks as long as you shitstains are contained, but then you gotta bring your antics across the world as well...

Fucking sandniggers can self-destruct for all we care, I just pity the innocents killed in your wake.

>People die in a conflict zone vs nearly two dozen kids at a concert
Yeah bro, totally the same.

Why should we care about some shitskin terrorists who died fighting for allah? The people killed in western terror attacks are not fighters and innocent of any wrongdoing. If you got a problem with western miltaries launching attacks in your desert shithole, go attack a UK/American/etc military base, that's what Japan did when they had a problem with us. But you pedo worshipping filth are too cowardly to do that, so instead you attack little girls at a concert. That's why nobody gives a fuck if you all die, you're scum

>someone dies in a civil war in muslim bumfuckistan half a world away
>someone dies in a terrorist attack in a civilized peaceful ex-christian country in your continent

there's a small qualitative difference somewhere in there

So are millions of pigs, they make no difference for me, i'd burn a whole cockroach's village if that meant saving even just one of our oldest ally citizens.

That legendary Japanese guy.

>Islam invades Europe 711ad
>kills 250mil ppl over 400yrs in over 12 countries
>wonders why the world hates Islam
>kys

>ex-christian
This hurts.

>Muslims
>People

Pick only one Arslan

Still makes me chuckle! Thanks!
Have a (you )

Let's find out if roaches really would survive a nuclear holocaust

That's just pest control.

1. Literally everyone but white leftists hate Muslims, even Muslims hate Muslims.
Fuck, you've even managed to get Buddhists to hate you to the point of ethnically cleansing you in their territory.
2:
Refer to nip dining table shit screencap.

>ex-christian

So you suggest we should start bomb Assad now ? Because shittier dschihadis cant conquer Syria on their own ? Ey nice try...how about another crusade and an enternal Assad rule over Syria and Turkey ?

>Singapore
>Calling other people goatfuckers

Ricepaper Kebabs are still Kebabs.

Thats because you arab faggots have been killing each other long before any western civilization cucked your anus

I love nippon

Its not that no one cares, they just care less because Syrians are not white.

Stupid roach.

Because the nail of one white degenerate slaggy teen is worth more than the lives of 1000 roaches

>((((civil war ))))

>implying i care about a few degenerates dying t a degenerate concert
i just use it to spread hatred against mudslime monkeys, soon we will round you monkeys up and send you to your pedo prophet in hell.

>no one cares
People do care, it's just that shit is not widely covered in our libcuck media beause alot of crazy shit that is going on there is done by syrians to other syrians, and covering that would hurt the leftist agenda which is muslims are great and we should get more of them here in Europe.

When shit goes down here, the media is forced to write about it. I think if it was up to those people, bombings in our soil would be wiped under a rug as well.

Never respect a red flag with a moon and stars

Nice digits btw.

i.imgur.com/oKG63Op.jpg

i.imgur.com/oKG63Op.jpg

i.imgur.com/oKG63Op.jpg

pic related for anyone who didn't see it the first time

>soon
a few terrorist attacks later
>any moment now any second now
topkek pol LARPing as always
look around you nobody is doing shit even our pope goes kissing niggers feet while christians are slaughtered across the globe

>1 post by this ID

Everyone in this thread is a fucking retarded newfag.

>hundreds of people die in your country every year
>still support the ideology and the people who have caused them
>blame the western nations for fucking up the stability in ME
>having seen the destruction it wrought , completely ignore it and still stand for the same thing once the west has made you, so you can do it some more and shift the blame even more.

You are hypocritical

>reddit spacing
b8xddddd

>Everything involving emptyspace characters is reddit spacing

Yes because paragraphs did not exist in any human language or typography before Reddit was created.

Honestly its a sad state of affairs but Im sure some bong is already diamonds waiting after the funeral with his shovel to get in on some sweet jailbait rigormortis cunny action

Syrians dying is normal shit
Most of the guys dying are scum anyway

And most importantly you only care about Syrians because you are a Muslim. Who's the biggest bigot? YOU

>this is WHY rest of the world hate you sperm skinned devil spawns.
yet you all wanna come to our countries and speak our language

Here we go
The retard turk monkey is opening his mouth,and what comes out?
Pure,plentiful pigshit

Nobody cares about dead roaches or kebab.

If you see a roach in the marketplace you smash it to keep it from contaminating other foods.

>>hundreds of people dies in syria everyday

White people are the best. That is why people care when white people die. Arabs are the pests of the human race. You should be killed and abused and used for experiments, like regular pests.

Fuck you, fuck your country and fuck Islam. I burn a qu'ran every month

>Muslims kill each other vs Muslims kill us
Gee I wonder why there's a difference

All Muslims burn in Hell with their false prophet Mohammed.

Have you ever wondered why God has cursed you worse than the Christ Killers?

You are poo in loo tier because you are both pagan idolators.

You pray to a fallen star 5 times a day, a black meteorite in the Kaaba.

Islam is filth. Pic related.

>hundreds of people dies in syria
>Syria
>people
no. Also stale b8 is stale. Sage

Muslims are the ones doing all the killing.

deal with ur own problems faggot

It wouldn't have happened without outside help for the "rebels", out of which many eventually joined ISIS explicitly or at least joined Al Nusra at some point. Do you think Libya and Iraq would have become sectarian violence shitholes without western military intervention? No, they'd still have secular semiprogressive dictatorships that cared more about their population's wellbeing than western politicians ever did.

it's great to see scared cumskins running around, screaming like pussies each time something like this happens

Except Syria was one of the biggest economies before the whole muh middle east terror.
But chaos > oil + dollar > gold dinar

>My anus hurts
>Better kill children
Religion of peace, ladies and gentlemen

NIMBY

If we ever got really angry.. I suspect it would be over in a week.. respect your betters.. and go and eat some bacon its delicious!

Exactly right. Fact is, the pasty, fat, white virgins who comprise 4chins are too stupid to see this obvious reality.

>muslims kill muslims
no one care, not even muslims
>muslims kill whites
whites care, muslims rejoy
this is why the world hates you, goat fucker.

turd post best post

Because no one cares about shitskins let alone t*rks. How does it feel to be a subhuman? :^)

I don't care about britbongs desu

fuck whiteshits. I'm so glad that 19 cumskin shit died.

Based af US.

No one gives a shit. Some degenerate feminist whores got what they voted for, good for them. I hope their parents are happy that for them that they could even die for their beloved multiculturalism. Fucking subhumans.

>the pictures comparisons of the names and the greek number
Who the fuck made that shit? The crossed swords are not part of the name and the name itself is mirrored and turned around. Fucking moron get some education.

Is it time for the monthly bomb in Ankara again?

There's a war in syria you fucking retard, and tweenies at a music show wouldn't be a military target in a war anyway.

>retard turk monkey
>comes from south american monkey
kys nigger.

kys subhuman cuck

underrated

If Syria was our country, we would care.
If Syria was our neighbour, ally, or otherwise heavily associated with us, we would care.
But as it is, it is a far away mess with completely foreign culture, so we don't really care.

#NotOurPeople

Fuck off you religious retard.

because they don't matter to anyone

Last bombing in Ankara was even 50% more effective, seems like the more islamic the country, the higher the deathtoll per bombing.
So you have a way higher chance to die in a peace blast than me, achmett.

this is how western ''''''civilization'''''' looks like.

>If Syria was our ally,
It is our ally. If you don't stand with Assad then you are part of the problem.

communist antifa tier people killed. so I do not care.

These are civilized, peaceful western lands. Before muslims there were no terrorist attacks, that's why people are so worried.

In middle east you barbarians kill each other all the time so everyone expects there to be terrorist attacks in your shithole.

It's always the others that are getting killed before your neighbour decides, he practices islam better than you.
Have fun with the next peace blast near you.

They should stop killing each other then

at least she wouldnt get raped in that western society, dirty sandmonkey

She wants to be raped. That's why she votes for more immigration. Dumb fucking svenne.

>practices islam
hey hans, get the fuck out. you know nothing.

Japan and Australia are so based that I can hardly take it.

Something about that relative slice of the earth that produces sick cunts and bants like no where else.

Sandniggers. People. Kek, pick one you roach fucker.

>Meteorite
>Fallen Star
Lel

1 MOAB down, 19 to go.
REMOVE KABAB
E
M
O
V
E

K
A
B
A
B

Better the US on top than anyone else in my book, especially Arabs.

>Big roach cheering for dead children is more scared to be bombed than me
top fucking kek

Fuck you and your goat.