Why?

Why is it that stupid Deus Vult threads stay up.. Yet cogent and illuminating threads are purged?
What's going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6clvfp/false_flag_watch_for_52217/
mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/05/tr-3b-flying-triangle-ufo-patent-now-available-to-the-public/
mysanantonio.com/news/us-world/border-mexico/article/Judge-presiding-over-El-Chapo-s-case-shot-in-9980271.php
boards.
twitter.com/bbpoltergiest
archive.fo/gpSvl
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:
archive.org/web/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/i build i sentient computer/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126711890
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a bunch of threads are getting nuked

Yes, but why?

Wonder why OP.

the new janitors are being shit cunts

Also, this. Those were the two threads that went 404 so quick, save what you can ,anons.

Also this is mighty weird.

Who's death grips?

Its a music band, that image shows that the account of "Death Grips"(not the official band account) had only one follower,ms Grande.

So much purging of good content today. Only the retarded posts remain.
They're easy another thrash, with a mushroom in the OP pic that was also purged for no good reason.
Cunts

it's impossible to make a thread about franc masonry, illuminatis, false flags, etc. anymore, Sup Forums is under zionist control now.

I think the government did this attack. It's a good way to distract us from other things that are happening, just like in that 1984 book.

It is a possibility , also, there appears to be a skirmish between the two Koreas right now. So a quick recap:

-Trump touches that weird sphere.

-Terrorist attack in Manchester.

-Two Koreas border confrontation.

-KimDotCom tuesdays presentation.

-Anything else?

shut it down

It's Wednesday by now in New Zealand

But ye I think fat Kimmy's the reason, not the best Korea fat Kimmy

Also, was it the Plebbitor thread that 404's?

do you guys have info on manchester being a false flag? i went to sleep when it happended

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6clvfp/false_flag_watch_for_52217/

Do you have the sentient computer thread saved? What dis? mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/05/tr-3b-flying-triangle-ufo-patent-now-available-to-the-public/

Yes it was, aguy in plebbit magically predicted a "happening" alert for this date, also , this came out of the Drudge Report site, we can added it to the list.

mysanantonio.com/news/us-world/border-mexico/article/Judge-presiding-over-El-Chapo-s-case-shot-in-9980271.php

Now, thats gangster.

The sentient computer thread has also vanished

No i dont have it, i just saved the screenshot BEFORE click it on it , the description is weird as fuck, and also, i saw the simililarities to that plane/ship whatever the fuck it is.

Do you have sauce on those skirmishes?

I just checked the link, and the tr3b only has 3 "lights"/propulsors.....not 6.

This was it. Nothing in cached Google, archive sites or anything...

We need to find this.

Ya but

>Sentient computer builds it's own aircraft

Maybe this is the reason of the sudden attack:
Today
09:41 GMT
Ousted S. Korean leader Park goes on trial

South Korea’s ousted president Park Geun-hye went on trial Tuesday over a sprawling corruption scandal that saw millions take to the streets and led to her downfall. Only two months after leaving the presidential palace in disgrace, Park appeared at the Seoul Central District Court. The trial, expected to last for months, is the final act in the drama that engulfed Park, the daughter of a dictator who went on to be elected president herself before being sacked by the country’s top court. She was impeached by parliament in December after mass demonstrations emanding her removal over a scandal centered on her friend of 40 years, and implicating some of the country’ top businessmen. (AFP)

This is fucked.

Yes , it was scrubbed very quickly , but it had 4 posts, maybe some user saved it or at least could tell us more.

Its extremely weird, user.

Fuck ye, that was the case of the Satanic cult from the insurance files...

All roads lead back to the happenings in October.

>Assange is silenced
>Insurance file keys in Blockchain??
>Park ousted for being part of cult
>Seth Rich
>Wikileaks
>Kim DotCom

Truth?

Actually its the opposite, mr.beaner.
Ms.large isnt following him, he is following only her.

Beyond fucked , my friend, lets get ready because this is way beyond a "normal"night here in pol. Also , this threads are discussing it right now:

I hope both of you are Christian, the end seems to be closer and closer.

Mods won't let me make an organ donation red pill thread. It gets deleted every time. What are they trying to hide?

Truth? fucking yes! We just hitted the jackpot of happenings with these threads, SOMEONE has to have it or at least could sheed some light on that thread. Keep posting, lad.

Sorry, my beaner-mistake. LOL at "Ms. Large".

Well, technically we both countries are catholics, but if you believe in Jesus Christ, our saviour, you can be saved and redeemed.

Anons, how about we get ready for the shitstorm , becuase if those happenings in august and september are true, we might be in the beggining of THE HAPPENING.Like, fo shizzle this time. Get food/rations, water , etc for at least a full month.

And those trips are to be checked!

C,mon guys, keep posting , someone has to have the computer thread.

Quick rundown on what is happening in august? I heard some user talking about the second coming of Christ and some red dragon.

WE NEED TO FIND SOMEONE WITH THE SENTIENT COMPUTER POST

boards. Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/126711890

None of the deleted posts broke any rules.

bump

BECAUSE

(((THEY))) VULT

nice shoop
twitter.com/bbpoltergiest

In August 21 , there will be a full eclipse that will transverse the whole USA, some say this will trigger the end of times with riots ,carnage etc.

And then, there is the 23 of september event where, basically all goes to fuck.

user, lets keep bumping / searching for this thread, if it goes 404, please repost it or start a new one, i will do the same.Save everything posted here, constantly.

You are correct, sir, lets keep posting.

And this appeared in the captcha.God Loves. You want a better omen than that, anons? Keep bumping.

why? trump loves islam

And what is going to happen in 23 september?

Its not the official account, and i havent investigate it personally, i was just reposting it because the thread were it was uploaded, was archived very soon. Too soon, for my taste.

But mods haven't archived this one yet.

Saved this thread here: archive.fo/gpSvl

You can see the handle in the image you posted.

That's their old avatar.

It's a shoop.

1/6

No but, this is how the internet (and it's censorship) works!

I'm not too interested in the Manchester or Korea happenings, I am hunting for the AGI thread

Lets not push our luck in here , when the threads get a lot of traffic, its much harder for them to delete them under the normal pretexts/rules/etc.
Thank you very much user, i will send you a case of Guiness if we find the computer thread. Or even if we dont.
I am not that versed in the iconograpy of the band, i will take your word on it, mr. burger.
2/6

Its weird as fuck aint it? The person who posted, claimed he/she constructed the computer....

CyberPunk, my ass, this way beyond "normal".

A General Artificial Intelligence is 100% the most important happening right now.

And the thread being deleted is the red flag that it might be legit

3/6

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:

FUCK THEY COMPLETELY WIPED IT

user , could you please post a thread JUST for the search of this "computer" you are native english speaker, so it could better for you to explain this quest. I will be posting on both, fuck sleep.

Can't you use that website that lets you go back in time on the internet?

Mutherfuckers, user, individual posters are our only hope right now, let me check the other chans and subforums to see if anyone else saw it.

The wayback machine

Exactly
archive.org/web/
We might find it here.

Irisbro just searched the google cache, and if its not there, there is apossibility it was entirily removed from their services. Let me search in other places.
4/6

Dedicated bread

so is this the new GATE thread then? Or did it move to /x/?

I think i found it , or atleast part of it:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/i build i sentient computer/

lurk normie

>tumblr
Go back

Found it, false alarm!

Bump

Whew lad! at least we made the try!

......but i am not convices, the image has another meaning its not a true account, maybe the numerology in it?

5/6

So what now?

Nothing.

We continue to search for any meaning in the triangule pic. Also, keep reading all the threads of the happenings in the following months. Thanks for listening, portugal-bro.
I fucking hope you are right mate, but there are too many signs as shown in

Irish bro, regardless of the outcome of our search, it was agreat job you did, congratulations lad, lets keep our eyes open if another one pops-up today or other day.

This whole thing, still reeks cover-up, in my paranoid opinion, the only thing the saved thread had was the first paragraph, then it goes into schizo-mode.

>people focus on manchester too much
>come to undesirable conclusions regarding the motivation of the attacks
>better divert their attention

>nothing

a group of frogs is called an army

Thank you for posting the link Russia bro, but still, the way it first dissapeared and the way the textgoes into schizo mode, well , it seems very odd to me.

As long its not a "Legion", if you know what i mean...

We are messing with very strange symbolism right there.

What do you mean with legion?

Demons.....

If you see the pic in this post , you can read about the story of the Frog Shield. Yeah, its that fucking weird....

Looks like there are more anons talking about this

Yes, its a hot topic here in Sup Forums , right now, keep reading those threads user, and be prepared, just in case.