It's all Trump's fault, guys

It's all Trump's fault, guys

Where's he frum, a synagogue of sumpthin?

He's not wrong though.

I don't see him blaming Trump here as much as reflecting that when the next attack goes down it could be because our spy in ISIS was liquidated before he got the necessary info.

Wooooooooow, what a massive piece of shit.

>the West's best sources inside ISIS
>Source was Isreal
>Isreal is inside ISIS

hmmm

I hate this dishonest kike so fucking much.

>Oh a tragedy occurred halfway across the globe
>let's all blame Trump

This fucking shit man.

I'm fully aware people could just do the research themselves or try some independent thinking and come to the same conclusion, but I just have to really wonder if people (in general) think what Trump did would have meant anything without WaPo rather than simply reading out the baked bean ingredients fully processing and recycling the can on this story?

yes if only Abu Hajar could have relayed more information about laptop bombs before the general public learned all about it last year

really circumcises the penis

Frump is finished, it's over for him.

Dont be silly, Mr Toothpaste

Born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, to a Jewish family,[1]

This was all a planned false flag to distract from pic related. Never forgive. Never forget.

Not as good as Leavitt's tweet desu

jesus christ these people are less than 2% of the population yet seem to be over 80% of all the top elitist cunts spreading anti-white bullshit. Disgusting cunts needs bullets fast.

thank goodness this ISIS source told us all about a planned attack in Manchester yesterday.

David Frum was a George W Bush Lackey. He wrote speeches for Bush and coined the term "axis of evil".

He was part of the worst American government that caused Iraq War and 5+ trillion in wasted spending.

David frum should be ridiculed and mocked by everyone but instead the corporate media give him spotlights.

Corporate leftist media like MSNBC love to have him on and never mention his actions inside the Bush administration which are much worse than anything Trump did.

These fuckheads are more upset that Trump's tone isn't right than that this shitbrained little neocon was responsible for a disastrous failed war, thousands of deaths, thousands of american deaths, and trillions wasted.

David frum should kill himself but instead he nearly cries on air and shakes over Trump.

The truth is he is only upset about Trump because Trump BTFO the bush family and cemented them as a joke. This guy is nothing but a W. Bush shill.

I fucking love u Japs

Abu Hajar is a top lad. Don't write him off like that desu.

Except Russian bomb ISIS

They don't give them intel.

Nice try you fucking shill.

exactly, what sane reason do we have to think that Russia wants to help ISIS?

>yes a bunch little white girls died but can you list like chillout with your bigotry and islamophobia and remember that Drumpf did x?

You know as well as I do that RuAF & Assad let up on ISIS to get rid of the FSA first. cmon man.

Anyway it's about Iran getting the info from their Russian ally to fuck up an Israeli agent.

I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF THESE KIKES

Russia is pretty smart. Plays all angles including using repression in Dagestan and Chechnya to control the flow of isis fighters.

You honestly think a top tier Chekist like Putin isn't 10 steps ahead at all times?

>how can we make this about Trump
literally all liberals think about anything anymore

>it's raining today but i wanted sun
TRUUUUUMP
>my cereal got soggy before i finished it
TRUUUUUMP
>i have an itch inside my nostril, but if i scratch it, people might think i'm picking my nose
TRUUUUUMP

>including using repression in Dagestan and Chechnya to control the flow of isis fighters
Nothing wrong in pushing local jihadis out of the country.

DONALLLDDDDDD GRUMPFFDDFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>white girls
>Manchester

>Nothing wrong in pushing local jihadis out of the country.
Yes, otherwise how can they get training and experience.
Is it vodka that makes Russians so fucking stupid?

Kek

>really circumcises the penis