Hey brits and gremans and franks

Hey brits and gremans and franks

Why arent you doing anything to pervent it?

If those kind of attacks happen in croatia or serbia or other balkan nations we would have golden dawns all over balkan, migrants in greece are living in fear like they schould in every other country in Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance
vecernji.hr/vijesti/azilant-iz-iraka-pretucen-u-karlovcu-tesko-je-ozlijeden-1148157
youtube.com/watch?v=a4UFmi-gDVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you had piece of our history you would be hounting them down right now, but you never contributed anything to deffend europe from them

only thing you did is waited for germany that supported us in some kind of way to get week so you can attack and destroy it, you reap what you sow

Check out this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance

they are cucks my slav bro

croats really are bro tier

no they are aryans and shiet
it will take some time

Britain, German and France were all very powerful nations in the past and became very wealthy; we have fallen greatly due to our decadence and have become domesticated, pampered faggots pretty much.
There is a direct correlation between quality of life and how cucked your country is.

So fucking close to numbers

Gotta stop those Habsburg threatening to take over France.

nope thats just a meme

vecernji.hr/vijesti/azilant-iz-iraka-pretucen-u-karlovcu-tesko-je-ozlijeden-1148157

>be refugee in Croatia
>do nothing wrong
>get shit beaten out of you for no reason and end up with broken jaw

It really isn't. Is it really a coincidence that all the most "based" countries (e.g. Poland) are absolute shitholes (on paper) in comparison to cucked countries like UK and Sweden?
It really isn't. High quality of life leads to a soft, pampered society.
In the UK, the working class are always more based than the middle or upper class because of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=a4UFmi-gDVk
If this man was middle class he'd be running away from little Ahmed here.

Balkans Helm's Deep
In my honest opinion, they are better off in Syria than on Balkans.

>get shit beaten out of you for no reason and end up with broken jaw
there was reason he was refugee
poland was rich their whole history till you didnt start with your jewy things
those country are based becouse wars they adopted to your jewy things

It isn't Britain's fault Poland got rekt by Germany and Russia.
When Poland was rich, it was cucked.
When Britain was poor, it was based.
Poland is poor, it's based.
Britain is rich, it's cucked.

cmon now life in Dalmatia and istria is far better than in most of "west"
I dont know about serbia, i know that south is shithole but heard that in north is nice and most people that i met were from north and were normal people and every single "dalmatia is serbia" guy was from south and looked like turk

Ok Monthly payment + money from tourism + living in the heaven on Earth = life in Croatia

Welth distribution before muslims was mostly in south blakans and italy and adriatic coastline

than came turks France and brits Jewed them hard

e.g. Republic of ragusa had huge Spies network in ottoman empire people next to sultan his doctors etc that informed Spain and habpsburgs about ottomans, next thing you know England is jelly on spain ally with venice to destroy that network and there you go ottomans come to Wiena 2 times

Life in Zadar
> wake up in 7am
>go in caffe read news with friends
>go to work
>have 30min pouse in 12 dring another coffe
>4am finnished with work
>rest of day pure happynes

>you can go swimming from 4-5th month up to 11th

see Plus you have city full of historycal architecture
One of most based citys in croatia

Well I'm from Novi Sad, here people don't give a fuck where you are from. As long as you don't act as a nigger you are fine. South is bunch of brainless nationalist monkeys. But ofc there are always exceptions.

ye i know i hame met lots of people from NS
Dalmatia is most nationalistic part of croatia but we dont shit where we eat so we dont bother serbs if somone know you are from serbia you will rpob get a drink from him
But if you drink to much and provoke somone you won get second chance to provoke