No morals! No values

The stereotype about Britian is true.
> There is not more sense of family
> Brits have no morals or values
We've all seen the nightlife pictures of way too young people going out and getting wasted.

Which parent lets their underage child (under 18)
> Go to a concert on a SCHOOL NIGHT ?
> Go out at all ?
What is more important ? Your child having fun or getting ready for adult life ?

Up till 18, I had a 20:30 bedtime.
In the weekends I had to be in my room by 21:00 and asleep by 22:00.

Just because you lived like a fucking pussy doesn't have to necessarily mean every kid also have to live like that. It's not like they live like party animals everyday, and even if so, do they have to die for this? Fucking kids died man, innocent kids, and they are to blame to you?I hope another attack happens in your country which kills only you

Amsterdam.

roach got it right

If white boys were killed i bet it would't even make headlines.

>Up till 18, I had a 20:30 bedtime.
>In the weekends I had to be in my room by 21:00 and asleep by 22:00.
Thats a bit extreme

This

Maybe in Britain.

I'm not saying people should die or be killed. All I'm saying is kids should be locked up at home studying 24/7.

The stereotype about Amsterdam is that of the 80s and 90s.
Amsterdam has cleaned up the city and the thing you think about are limited to a very small section of the city.

Completely agree. The problem is that these days the West puts way to much focus in individualism and freedom, believing that letting kids and teenagers have their way doesn't have any harm, and as a result of that we see the increasing number of undisciplined millennials who get shocked whenever they don't get whatever they want.

>"I hope another attack happens in your country which kills only you"
>t. Religion of peace

Not everyone wants to live like a fucking dweeb

Shut your bitch as up you fucking weasel, Structure is extremely important in a childs llife. I didnt have any and i sell dope and women. Id sell that lil bitch rite their with the ears. I wish i could work a good 9 to 5 and have a family,ut motherfuckers is triflin and i aint having it nigga. stay in school kids and listen to your folks. and fuck a turk roach.

What is your occupation? You lived like a fucking robot from what I gather, hope it worth it.
nice try you dirty jew, I don't believe in any religion. fuck all of them

What's your point ? "I was raised like if we were still in the 30's and here I am on Sup Forums's shithole judging other people with my narrow minded brain"

That's a good example of why you SHOULD leave your kids grow up with the right level of freedom, otherwise they could end up like you.

>" I don't believe in any religion. fuck all of them"

Thanks for proving my point

Having a decent bedtime means you have paens that care. believe it or not

Girl on the right is cute.

And look how well you turned out.

You guys cause alot of fuckery with yor jesus and mohammad to be quite honest. Native americans were spiritual and shit wass smooth. But you monothesists are a real fucking blight

Exactly, all this freedom has created these milennials that are tiggered and go crazy when they do no get their way or here "No" for the first time.

I work in IT. I work 7 days a week 12-14 hours a day. I do not want personal freedom. I want to be kept busy. I have no idea what do to in my free time.

>work in IT. I work 7 days a week 12-14 hours a day. I do not want personal freedom. I want to be kept busy. I have no idea what do to in my free time.

Autist detected

based chosen one speaking the truth

This is not even the fucking case, you guys are trying to blame kids or their parents. What if the kid loved this band more than anything and never was late for the bed before?

You fucking PEDO, the is most likely underage.

I rather have morals, values and good paying job. Than have fun and become some entitles milennial.

This.

>I rather have morals, values and good paying job
And yet you're on Sup Forums.

>8:30 bedtime until you were 18.
>16 years old and have to go to bed at 8:30

M8 what the shit.

Same here, bless you non degenerate user

>I work in IT. I work 7 days a week 12-14 hours a day. I do not want personal freedom. I want to be kept busy. I have no idea what do to in my free time.

Are...are you a german? Are you swiss?

If I were a parent, I would not care if some band or pop artist is what my child loved more than anything in the world.

The child is there obey my rules! If they do not like it they can go live somewhere else and take care of themselves.

This is the arguement my parents used against me.

>it's the fault of the dead children

Cute does not mean I want to have sex with her.

I'm Dutch and I have not life. This is my Bio:

> 32
> Male
> Dutch
> Lived abroad from 4-18 (my dad was offered a job to go abroad)
> Lived in Saudi Arabia (my dad worked in telecommunication)

> Never smoked
> Never drank alcohol (I once smelled beer, it smelled aweful, therefore I have this idea all alcohol is disgusting)
> Never tried drugs
> Never had sex

> Never gone out at night
> Never been to a house party (like those teen movies)
> Never been to a bar / pub
> Never been to a club / disco (not even the school disco, my parents never allowed me)
> Never been to an event (football / concert / queen's night party / queen's day)

> Never had any friends
> Always a loner
> Always isolated
> Did not have any peers to interact with (my dad had a high position within the company, therefore we lived privately)
> Was not allowed to bring people over (not even for school projects)

> Never interacted with girls my age
> Never touched girls my age
> Never talked to girls my age
> Never kissed girls my age

> Never allowed to have a TV in my room
> Never allowed to have a stereo in my room
> Never allowed to have a PC in my room
> Never allowed to have a console in my room
> Never allowed to put up poster and stick anything on the walls

My parents always use guilt tricks on me
Also they use an infinite loop on me.
"You are not allowed to do things or have a life, until you have experience from such."

So you're a bit of a ultra conservative sandnigger yourself, considering your views, huh?

you could set up a movie theatre with all the projection going on in this thread

See the stereotype is true. Brits have no morals or values.

You should not be looking at underage children you sick sick sick fuck.

Keep your eyes to yourself and look to the ground.

You're retarded.

No. I hate freedom and fun as I was never allowed to have any.

If these kids were locked up at home and there was no concert, then none of this would have happened.

Personally I want to turn the world into the novel 1984. I have everyone to live locked up and be oppressed.

Then don't be such a salty cunt. This hole terrorist attack is just a decoy. You could be solving Seth Richs murder instead of outcrying about some misbehaving teenagers with poor taste in music.

We have morals and values, what we don't have is the superiority complex and belief that those morals and values should be forced upon people.

You're no better and no worse than I am, you're a human, you eat, you shit, you breathe and eventually you'll rot in a hospital bed with a catheter in your urethra and a colostomy bag draining bile and shit out of your insides whilst you cry out in agonising pain because the doctors refuse to increase your morphine.

Most of the underage children went with older people, they can go to a fucking concert and should be able to go to a fucking concert without being blown up by some backward cunts that try to force their beliefs on people. They should have that freedom of choice so don't you fucking sit there lecturing others from your unwarranted sense of pious self righteousness you shitter scrub.

NO NO NO!

I have kids to be locked up at home !

If I was never allowed to have a life, then not one should be allowed to!

32 and never had sex? Sheeeeeeeeeeeit I'm sorry I have been mean to user

No underage children (under 18) in my opinion this should be raised to 21. Should not be allowed to go out and do stuff.

In my opinion people should be locked up in their home till the age of 21.

Good goy, work harder.

Go get a job and stop living on welfare!

So guess you have never been to a concert just stay in all day on Sup Forums only off when mummy make dinner

1. Correct, never been out in my life

2. Incorrect, I moved out when I was 18.

you can read my full bio here :

Do you also pray 5 times a day and flagellate yourself with a whip when you think about masturbating?

Because you sound like a religious nutcase.

So you make your own dinner cool beans.

t. Pocahontas

And this is exactly why I propose to introduce mandatory military schools for kids at the age of 12, make then learn what it is actual discipline and responsibility instead of being little shitty leeches to their families and then behaving like children at the age of 25.

>locked up at home studying 24/7
This is the most retarded post I've seen out of your flag. You bring shame to your people. Learn some child psychology and human development. I don't agree with the Vagina Grande concert, but your ideal childhood sounds like a 99% success formula to make a little brat ungrateful asshole kid.

I'm sorry to hear that user. I've always felt betrayed by my mother because she didn't let me work until I was 18 because "I'd get too focused on money instead of school"
When
>I had B+/ A
>did all my homework in lunch
>never did anything related to school at home
As if I'd drop my career (I went to a technical high school) over a fucking dunkin donuts job. It ruined me, I didn't have the discipline necessary for a job when I became 18. I got a CoOp job with an international company and I treated it like school, I can just do whatever and nothing bad will happen. Got fired 4 months later. Overprotection is a worse curse than degeneracy in my opinion. At least if you're allowed to do everything you have the chance to do the right thing. I'm 22 and only now am I learning how to hold a damn job worth while.

>I'm 22 and only now am I learning how to hold a damn job worth while

That sounds normal for America

Well said turkbro.

Sounds like shit, m8. I'd rather have kept that job I lost, I'd be making 22/h and probably getting payed to to go college. I had to do a change of plans, went through the army and got my free college, but it's not the same.

don't breed

will you say that again in american time so that we burgerfolk will understand?

I'm Roman Catholic.

ok who made this

No it's to opress them and make them into obediant followers.

Epic :D

every summer around the NYC area we have kids killed on bikes at 2am. that might go twords op's argument but going to this concert does not make you that degenerate.

I've been working various jobs since I was 14-15, back then I didn't like it that much but now I am extremely grateful to my mom for pushing me to do it.
You may not have that now but I hope you'll do it to your kids

I won't force them, but I'll totally push them. Probably just say I won't buy them shit any more since they can get it themselves. Not a bad incentive to work all summer to buy a new pc or a playstation 7 or whatever. I convinced my mother to do this to my brother who is 11 now. Pisses me off that he gets the chance and I don't though

So having discipline and moral values is living like a pussy? If they were kids, they would be home by that hour, not listen to terrible music of some half naked whore with no dignity and integrity. If they can dress like trash and listen to trash, they aren't kids anymore and if they started living a shit lifestyle so early already, they will be even worse parents and just create even more trash once they start procreating.

Amsterdam is naar de kanker door linkse mongolen en vieze Marokkanen