>no suicide bombings or terrorist attacks

anyone else know that feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_London
youtube.com/watch?v=jZnLdrAvb4w
youtube.com/watch?v=S4mY4FHyT80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what are you talking about our main cities are being colonised by china u retard just as bad as bombings IMO

>anti-immigration
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL only works on the real refugees. just look at the number of chinese we're importing.

It's literally because we are surrounded by water. If that weren't the case then we'd be fucked. God bless the ocean.

That being said, don't get too comfortable. Shit can always change.

>anyone else know that feel?

yes

The Chinese that come here actually hate China and Chinese people.

>be Pole
>go to Melbourne
>chinks everywhere
>indians everywhere
>antifa graffiti everywhere

liberal hellhole

but theyre not white. still a 5th column.
go home chang

nah chinese aren't half as bad. unless you're underqualified and your kids are on the spectrum, in which case they're making life hard for you by being superior. darwinism right there for ya cunt

>go to Melbourne

Normally Poles are pretty smart and based but c'mon now

>be australian

I'd move to Oz if it weren't for the heat; I can hardly stand it above 20.

they won't do shit, the chinese that come here are too timid to even look you in the eye on the street

the only concern for us is the lebs moving to western sydney and forming rape gangs

>africans in melbourne turning it into little africa
>all you cunts laugh until you find out the government is sending them to your state too
>if victoria falls, the rest of australia will fall

iktf
feels great

ummmmmm... YET

>be american
>fear of terrorism, fear of being shot walking home
>semester in korea
>laugh at world thinking norks will ever do anything
nothing worse happens than that here

The dream is real

Nope. How is it to live in a sane society ? Will you colonize the west after it commits suicide ?

mate the most fucked up thing is go to any selective and look at the proportion of asians. now go to a private school and compare the proportion of asians now to 10 years ago.

holy shit they're rampant.

Feelsbadman

Sure do Ausbro, sure do

i agree they are overwhelming in numbers, its no surpise they have flooded the property market

however, if it's a choice between chinese or a sandnigger, i'll take the chink

I just avoid cities like the cesspits they are. Results in a similar feel.

>there are people here who don't live in canberra where the uni is 90% white

laffin desu famalam :^)

feels developed man

>said the mongol

I'd gladly deluge Sweden, get back our art that you stole 400 years ago. And maybe steal some qts from countryside.

>anti-immigration government
what about the ching chong ling long ting tong?

yeah ofcourse beta males like you are okay with chinks colonising white society as long as it means you can get easy pussy right. and they are not "rude" and "intimidating" kek
beta males will be the fall of western society

asian girls with australian accents are the cutest people on the planet, keep fighting the good fight aussies

>thinking i would ever touch a non white

go back to r/t_d you faggot

no you go back to r/t_d. you are the one advocating for civic nationalism and thinking chink colonisation is somehow better than nigger or sandnigger colonisation of australia. its all the same.

We are incredibly lucky to be ocean locked but our politicians are corrupt, out-of-touch pensioners who are only interested in serving themselves

I wish I did. Why did we ever stay on this rainy shithole island filled with paki's when we had rule over Australia of all places? Everything about that place is better, minus the dangerous wildlife of course.

It's no wonder that white Brits are abandoning this shithole and moving to Australia en-mass. It's like the UK but not as cucked, and with really shitty internet.

Don't make them same mistakes we did, Ausbro. Don't let your government get cucked.

>Be Australian
>Doesn't live in Tasmania
Ayyyy

>escape to the middle of nowhere in australia
>get bitten by an islamic spider
>die before reaching the nearest hospital

Great idea OP!

>non-whites self-segregate into ghettos
>never have to even see a nigger or mud unless I want to go into the shittiest places
>boongs are being cracked down on by police here, so I don't even have to see them in the city
>the only non-whites I see are on student visas, and live in their dorm ghettos

It's fucking glorious. I visited Europe and came back with a renewed appreciation.

Not sure if trolling, selective memory, short memory or... I don't know... do you live under a rock or something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Australia

Huh, that's a pretty short article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_London

It's ok, we're still sending refugees to island prison camps and third world shit holes, like the ones they came from.

They still let the Sudanese in, though

All European people should move to Australia. Lets get those birth rates up.

It doesn't matter the amount. OP claimed there were no terrorist attacks in his country. I proved him wrong.

you think you know this feel

I know this feel

youtube.com/watch?v=jZnLdrAvb4w

>go to Melbourne
you fucked up

Be in Czechia
>assist Hungary with construction of the fence (lend drill, send field kitchen), send police to guard it -- no migrants wave
>deny quotas -- no migrants from germany
>help some real christinan refugees from iraq -- they flee to germany anyway, so you cancel the whole thing

Life is good

>Mfw the Australian government advertises on Indian television

This

The victorian police commissioner just told people to "hand over your money and property" to NIGGER (sudanese) gangs instead of defending yourself and risking getting hurt

If you know how I can contact assistant commissioner Stephen Fontana please post in this thread. He must be shown that he cannot permit criminal behavior

>finland

I don't know this feel

Nah, we're too full for that shit senpai.

Can confirm.

Is "Czechia" catching on or is it meme?

Speaking of which. Something similar happened here. We welcomed refugees and they fled to other countries. And the authorities are now seeking them to bring them back here.
I swear to god the EU doesn't know what's doing.

Australian (((government)))

Most people I know hate that name

The problem with central Asian immigrants is that their culture is far from perfect, even though the people themselves are high-IQ and low-violence.

As a waito piggu gaijin you might be used to working less than 8 hours a day, telling your boss when he's wrong, coming home to your family at 5:30pm to read to your kids, and having regular sex with your wife. The more Chinese and Japanese culture you take on, the more you damage the laid-back lifestyle that enables high birth rates and non-autistic children.

>sitting on grass with mates during white night
>one couple is a little further away
>three sudanese kids appear
>try to roll couple
>we throw bottles and they fuck off
Cunts didn't read the name, I guess.

>minister tries to kick out refugees who claimed it was too dangerous to go home after they were caught holidaying there
>court overturns it and lets them stay

so much for that anti immigration movement

>Changs rekt

>t. Mongol.

what is your pic related from?

I'd rather live there than in Germany to be honest.

Only chinese people? That sounds like heaven compared to Europe. Chinese aren't as well behaved as the japanese but they are still better than these loud ass, exploding camels

muh amber

>be slovenian
>live in country with open borders and pro-immigration government
>everyone sees you as a poor irrelevant slavic country
>no suicide bombings or terrorist attacks and almost no crime in general

anyone else know that feel?

Cough.. lindt cafe

Same shit, desu.
>live in the middle of germany
>get shanked by a [fucking white cis male]
>die because it takes 1 hour for the ambulance to arrive

Germany is a fucking shithole.

Foreigners prefer shortened version, but we native speakers still mostly don't like it. Personally I still don't how to pronounce it - [Checkia] is the correct pronounciation, but sounds weird, [Chekhia] sounds okay to me, but makes a complete mess with traditional english pronounciation. Czechia can even lead to retarded [chechia] nonsensence for a foreign speaker.

Feels good man

>t. Xio Xao Mao

most australians on Sup Forums will agree that places like melbourne, sydney, canberra and others should be nuked

Our country doesn't need immigrants to fuck shit up

>Went to Centrelink today to get newstart since I don't make enough money with my current hours
>Have to go through new complicated ID system that makes it practically impossible for shitskins to get money from the government
>Took me like 5 minutes, lady told me the new system is to keep undesirables from taking government money
Feels good, man. Now we just need to get rid of the Asians and we are golden.

>Europeans
What are you stupid? We have too many of those useful idiots already.

>be italian
>be open borders
>no suicide bombings or terrorist attacks
closed borders are nothing, intelligence is everything

also
>send all the sandniggers to north europe

>go to Melbourne
>feel like I'm in asia

You have fuckers from my country, that is enough...

>live in country with closed borders and anti-immigration government

One step at a time

>be slovenian (government)
>when hungary starts building fence, bullshit how evil and inhuman that is
>when migrants reach slovenia, start building fence

P A T H E T I C
A
T
H
E
T
I
C

>>live in country with closed borders and anti-immigration government
THIS IS BULLSHIT YOU LYING FAGGOT

we take in over 100,000 migrants every year you cunt, faggots like you act like we have strong borders because of nauru, you're perpetuating a lie that is further undermining the future of this country. subversive faggots like you should fuck off to christmas island. cunt.

We get 2nd generation terrorists running people over with their shitty sedans instead. To add insult to injury his jihadist intent was swept under the carpet and he was deemed a loose canon.

Feels good man

The UK is also surrounded by water

>, the more you damage the laid-back lifestyle that enables high birth rates and non-autistic children.
the fuck, we dont have high birth rates, and we do have autistic children. this isn't because of the chinamen, this is a problem all across the west.

They have a tunnel. We're not stupid enough to do that. Yet.

Chinese set fire to muslims hiding in the hills.

There are worse sub-populations.

unfortunately wmaf is as frequent as wfam now in australia.

just saw some qt chicks in their pencil skirts getting off work with their asian bfs who probably work at some big4

>The UK is also surrounded by water
And it's neighbors are white countries. Meanwhile Australia has to deal with Indonesia, with their 240 million muslim gooks

GO BACK TO CHINA FAGGOTs

>unfortunately wmaf is as frequent as wfam now in australia.

when I went there a year ago, I think I saw more WM/AF than WM/WW.

youtube.com/watch?v=S4mY4FHyT80

yeah wmaf is still > wfam but white chicks for some reason going for those asian dudes in response. bruv...

Most Australians like being employed and have to put up with Melbourne and Sydney.

Canberra is how we keep politicians as far away from honest Australians as possible.

>we dont have high birth rates
At least it isn't 1.4 like Japan.

>this isn't because of the chinamen
You mean the Chinamen who are buying unprecedented amounts of Australian housing stock because their government is corrupt and keeps threatening to confiscate their shit, preventing aussie families from owning a home and preventing aussie couples from having kids?

>Changs
They like kebab, roast kebab.

>implying gooks have nothing to do with western autism

our birthrate is still fucked, japan is just superfucked

and it's not the chinamen's fault that we're run by shitcunts willing to sell out our country, and that the people keep apathetically voting them in, and western men are no longer strong enough to defend their homelands. this is endemic all across the west, the problem is in us, foreigners will always be shit cunts, it's up to us to tell them to fuck off. if we can't do that we don't deserve squat.

all of it was kinda sickening. I thought austarlia would be filled with Steve Erwin's(not really), instead Melbourne felt like chinatown in San Fran. It was kinda disappointing

LEBANESE MOSLEMS LITERALLY STRIKE FEAR INTO THE HEARTS OF NORMAL ASIAN AUSSIES