Kosovo

Kosovo is a independent country, serbs need to understand that.

>Less than 5% of the population is made by serbs.
>111 UN member states recognized Kosovo.

Crimea River

This map here makes the differences pretty obvious, don't know why Serbia cherish Kosovo instead of Montenegro which provides sea access.

>Serbian fucked up logic.

Lol sorry but as much as I hate Serbs there is no such thing as Kosovo, fuckin šiptars are just trying to take a piece of the land

How can you distinguish independent countries when you're posting from a non-country?

>Different language than russian or polish.
>Different culture.
>Still being called a non-country.
Learn some facts, nigger.

serbicide when?

Ida-Virumaa also is mostly russian, doesn't mean that it should be a separate people's republic since it has been historically estonian, only since the end of WW2 it is not.

Isn't the government run by literal mafia and organ harvesters?

Yup, Crimea is Russia ...some would say that there is need to understand that.

When will Romania recognize Kosovo?

The US have a army base over there, it's a sure thing that the serbs won't get Kosovo back any sooner.

Lot's of former KLA leaders are in government

> Isn't the government run by literal mafia and organ harvesters?
That applies to the whole of Eastern Europe

> organ harvesters
Literally no evidence besides hearsay

The majority Muslims are nominal.

If lands would be divided by ethnicity, religion and nationality, the political borders of the world as we know them would be fully redrawn and be basically
>pic related

Constant local scale wars and shit, fuck that.

Don't h8 m8

>Different culture.
that's a good one

>organ harvesters
There's no such thing in Europe, only in India.

The Kosovo problem is pretty much a non problem, Its like the falklands war of the balkans if argentina had won.
The only reason its still a problem is that the serb goverment cant swallow their pride and get over it

You do realize that the moment US withraws from Europe/NATO dissolves Serbia will blitz them?

Be it 10, 100 or 300 years from now but it will happen.

because we still hold Montenegro ethnically (I think like 75% or something), and Montenegro is a big useless mountian while Kosovo is full of resources and is a great military geostrategic point.
we aren't sea people we don't care about the sea, we all go to Greece anyway

>MSR of Venice is ethnically and nationally uniform
Nah

russians in denial bashes its counterpart !

Crimea is part of the Russian Federation, Ukraine needs to understand this

>Less than 16% of the population is made by Ukrainians
>Referendum in Crimea confirmed the will of the people of Crimea to be part of Russia.

exactly my point, keep dividing isn't the solution, it's actually exactly what (((they))) want so (((they))) have more power

>Literally no evidence
No, you fucking idiot, because every single one of witnesses was either killed or muted, it doesn't mean there is no evidence. Kys

Don't forget that because of the evil annexation of the devil state of russia:
>no bloodshed like in eastern Ukraine
>actual people living there feeling safe and happy with le ebil okkupation

> No, you fucking idiot, because every single one of witnesses was either killed or muted, it doesn't mean there is no evidence. Kys
supposedly

look i dont want to defend war criminals (albanian or serbian) but wheres the proof

thaqi is a serbian agent i hate him too

ITT: Srce Srbija

What will happen when those migrants breed like rabbits and become the majority themselves in western countries?
I will recognize their independence then you fkin scum

pic related, Camp Bondsteel, the NATO base that is protecting Kosovo.

Besides that, even if the US withdraws there's gonna be the Kosovo Security Forces that are gonna protect it.

So you're okay with Crimea being part of Russian Federation because it's majortiy Russian? Good to know.

Forgot the pic.

Shame this hasn't been said;
F P B P
P
B
P

Not a country and neither are you

They should reunite with Albania. There is no point in Kosovo remaining independent.

Never.

>thaqi is a serbian agent i hate him
Based on what? I highly doubt so. But I agree that he's a crminal who needs to be persecuted