His name was Seth Rich

His name was Seth Rich.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TvSku
i.4cdn.org/pol/1495002373326.png
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.5806ac3d2b06
crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743880/Alone-bar-guzzling-beer-depressed-trouble-girlfriend-newly-hired-Clinton-campaign-staffer-Seth-Rich-refused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html
newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
youtube.com/watch?v=l5AM-UUeCXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Want to see the shills go wild?

Last night a brave user found something interesting. Thank you Codefag!

Thread from some nights:
archive.is/TvSku

The owner of the bar where Seth Rich left was in the Oval Office 4 days prior to his murder. ***WAS GOING TO HAVE PICRELATED, THE SITE IS PREVENTING ME FROM UPLOADING IT FOR SOME REASON***
pic: i.4cdn.org/pol/1495002373326.png (embed)

Let's not jump to conclusions, but try to find a reason why.

Some more gems:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.5806ac3d2b06
>Joe Capone — who had become a good friend — tried to get him to reveal his favored candidate.

crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
>"I heard there was a bunch of robberies lately by a man with a silver gun in the area," said Joseph Capone, general manager of Lou's City Bar.
>"He was here just by himself that night, and even asked him if he wanted to stick around and get a ride home," said Capone. "He was like 'No, I'm going to go somewhere else and then I'll go home.'"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743880/Alone-bar-guzzling-beer-depressed-trouble-girlfriend-newly-hired-Clinton-campaign-staffer-Seth-Rich-refused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html
>Rich was unusually drunk. The 27-year-old DNC staffer could normally throw back Bell's beer for hours without a problem, but that night he was uncharacteristically unsteady on his feet as he made his way out the door.

newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
>“That was just not Seth. I never saw him drunk or even tipsy.”

Was Joe Capone involved? What happened in the Oval Office?

And remember the name.

>BUMP ALL SETH RICH THREADS

youtube.com/watch?v=l5AM-UUeCXI

name sounds made up, find his birth certificate and military service record

Has anyone looked into the possibility of a "basement" at Lou's Bar or "hidden rooms"?

Bump
Don't let the muslims distract us!!!

is Kim Dot Com going to be on Hannity today?

There is some really interesting work going on here, Godspeed lads.

Bamp

BUMP

Do you have a link to the original thread for that pic?

WHo gives a shit?? WHo is gonna prosecute the fucking untouchables in the DNC???
LMAO you're all delusional af

THANKS BASED REDDIPEDES

>WHo is gonna prosecute the fucking untouchables in the DNC???

listen this is a basic law of society, the people get what the people want

Milton Friedman said that shit so don't work against this logic

they will have to hang somebody out to dry for this mess, it's inevitable, all the crap we are seeing is spin control and deflection trying to protect the hornet's nest and negotiating which hornet's will take the blame, Podesta is done he's definitely going down if you listen to Lynn Rothschild's tweets

bap

Bump

i just worked 14 hours and am really tired so i'll make this short. these threads are are wearing me out. my eyes get heavy when i read the name SETH RICH. i think Sup Forums is sleeping on major issues, while time is wasted on SETH RICH. i feel so tired when i read these threads. i'm sorry but this is really tiring. i must get some sleep now. sorry, i must sleep.

This damn terror attack really bombs
but there are more important issues

>Has anyone looked into the possibility of a "basement" at Lou's Bar or "hidden rooms"?

too busy looking after flight records and financial activity, investment profiles and service history, histories of fellow officers.

BUMP

If this is real we need to get all over this ASAP.

His name was Seth Rich.

Whoever got Seth Rich probably got this guy too. RIP user

Fuck off already