Why aren't there terrorist attacks from white people against muslims...

Why aren't there terrorist attacks from white people against muslims? Can't we just blow up some mosques to show them who's boss?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_City_mosque_shooting
murdercube.com/files/Military Science/V1 Basic Training.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=mHAO8oxwioU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's not the Jews plan, son. You must be browned

Well now you can't do that since you announced it publicly on a CIA contained board

you dun did it now boy

>What is MOAB

Take some initiative, pussy. Don't just bitch about it online.

Where's the fun in blowing up some towelheads? More will emerge, if you go against the ideology however, thats an enterily different matter.

Give it a go my dude

watch Tommy Robinson's talk about his police harrassment

they all go really hard against any native Europeans even just speaking out, not committing violence

their solution to the problem of islam is to stop anyone antagonising it, and hope that muslims decide not to blow everyone up

>Be muslim
>blow your self up
>go to heaven with 80 virgins

>Be dutch
>Blow your self up
>Eternal nothing

they get bombed and shot all the time moron.

He said blow up the mosque, not yourself

psst, hey kids, who wants to learn how to make an ANFO bomb?

Like the Quebec mosque shooting?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_City_mosque_shooting

Can't fight animals with rules, restrictions, decorum fitting for a civilised debate.

Purge - the only option. Blow up the Ka'aba. Emasculate them.

Ahmed, not every bombing is a suicide bombing. people with acutal faith can bom other people without dying themselves.

>Become a muslim
>Blow other muslims up
>Allah says you can't get 72 virgins cause you killed other muslims
>Say you believed they werent real muslims
>Allah says fair enough, here are the virgins.
Damn those Isis guys have it all figured out.

People don't realize how hilariously easy explosives and firearms are to manufacture. Anyone who passed high school shop class can do it.

Then go to prison , you cant win this

Varg retired :(

Do what you will, you'll be replaced anyway.

what do you think america has been doing ever since the establishment of israel?

Do the literal millions of Muslims blown up for Jew wars count?

Whites are too nice, not even kidding.

you retard
this would play into the hands of the kikes
they would demonize white people

fuck, now it looks like ahmed and habibi are going full MIDF

>Tunisia
Yep, credible source, teach me my man.

I see your point I really do. But the problems is that for that to happen people need to feel actual threat. Say if you let any terrorist plot go through, europe would be Deus Vult in a month tops. But is happening at such a slow pace no one really notices. 5 bombs in a month are more impactful then 5 bombs in a year.

Pretty sure Tim McVeigh didn't blow himself up
Or Breivik

Pretty sure that's also why Arabs lose wars. They spend their talent as early as possible.

TFW shop class consisted of making fun of drunk teacher and not much else since he sold all the tools for vodka.

Thanks Ahmed bin Genius

murdercube.com/files/Military Science/V1 Basic Training.pdf
(skip to the explosives section)

>brought to you by /k/~~

>buy food from store where you know muslim shop
>at home take glass and make it into a powder
>mix it into the food
>put it in a grocery bag
>leave it at place where muslims live
>wait til they steal it
>PROFIT

That sucks. My school did woodworking, plastics, basic electronics, robotics and design. They cut it out of the curriculum (along with home economics...). I honestly would not have taken the career path I did if not for that class.

why not just grow some poison in your backyard

you're retarded

Europe needs to stage its own Pearl Harbour, like America did.

This, kill one muslim and two take his place.

>Tim McVeigh

still died because of his actions, breivik is in prison for the rest of his life , sounds great

This is what the Masons want with their stupid hoaxes. Maybe people have wised up to their games?

Idiot.,

If you kill them they win.

GCHQ thanks you for posting something to entrap any Britanon who follows that link

It was honestly really surprising that they didn't light him the fuck up as soon as they saw him.

thats exactly what they want to happen.
So they can shift all blame and media attention to evil white christian terrorists.

Glass cutting up your bowels from inside is much more fun way to kill.

>butted mail

Hi Ahmed

I hope y'all are behind a couple of VPNs.

>Why aren't there terrorist attacks from white people against muslims?
We're only half way through the fourth turning. Wait until the crisis hits. Whitey will respond and society will be very different for the next saeculum.

He's right, though. Putting ricin or something in it would be far more efficient.

Either establish a dictatorship that outlaws islam, kinda like my country did, thus completely eradicating it, though it might take 2-3 generations. Or come up with a better religion so people would convert and leave islam behind.

Shitting blood for days and dying in own vomit while bleeding from inside is more fun way to go for a Muslim.

>126728286 So the Iraq/Afghani wars were not Jew wars were over a million kids died? Thats why the Muslims despise the West, because we serve/are controlled by Israel/Jews. Thats why we have this diversity. Does not justify these savages, but explains what motivates them.

Hi FBI!

Discussing hypotheticals isn't against the law. Nor is owning information on how to make anything used in such hypotheticals.

Here's a British SMG design, the Luty, versions of which are being used by biker gangs in Australia right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=mHAO8oxwioU

I remember how some guys in Madrid burned some mosques after bataclan and the belgian airport. But we aren't white so we aren't cucks.

Islam is the true hydra

I love this post!

If you kill your enemies, they win

Nah, I'm in an impoverished wartorn third world shithole, I'm quite safe from CIA/FBI.

Iraq 2006
Libia 2011 mate

>if you kill your enemies they win
Made me thunk.
That being said OP must realize that Sup Forums is a from of artistic satire and no one on here is stupid enough to actually do any terrorism. For the many years Sup Forums has been up we have not done any terrorism and any terrorism done by one of our members is completely unrelated to us in any way. We come in peace.

>rare flag

I thought Albania did have a large muslim population?

100% guaranteed the CIA has agents in your country.

Didn't some canacuck shoot up a mosque

I'd rather just keep them out like a Trojan horse is neutralized if kept outside your walls.

It's called Operation Iraqi Freedom

This. The Boston Bombers were much higher caliber

You must be forgot about Iraq invasion in 1991/2003

This.

In fact, the biggest reason there are terrorists is because we've been bombing and shooting the region for quite some time, which is perfect motivation for victims of the United States to become radicalized and join terrorist organizations like ISIS.

Half of his countrys high ranking politicians are american plants.

Damn. That's fucked up.

Wasn't enough.

Hydra did nothing wrong though

Because you aren't an uncivilized nigger.

Real talk - has anything like pic related ever happened?

When whites turn violent from too much butthurt it can get really brutal.
They just have to rediscover their talent in gruesome punishment.

No

It is mostly atheist because it was the world's first atheist state, and that by popular demand.
The other reason is that we have never truly paid much attention to religion, as it was seen as a tool used by the oppressor. So people naturally converted to have the turks off their backs. Then when communism came they all were atheist, and if some deus vulting happens they would become christians. They go where the wind blows basically.

no, we're too busy at work or doing the bidding of the jews.

How's Algeria like, I was thinking of going there for vacation

you are the guy that started dont fucking blame mudslims , arent you

Albania's pretty chill

No I don't think there is any rediscovering. I think we know that we will end the fucking planet.

The fuck do I know mate?

What's the point if you're not gonna see it
and the dude will probably get a surgery as soon as he starts shitting blood

Yes. But they still won't say Muslim rape gang on television. It's laughable. Well it would be if the issue wasn't so serious.

Keep the Trojan horse out you will be ok.
> Let the Trojan horse in and you are fucked, mate.

Some dude in canada i think did it no one cared for too long they're not bankable enough our kike overlords won't sponsor that shit

USA's most dedicated ally in the region.

Hehehehhe, the only smart britbong in this thread

*your greatest allies

Yes. Al Qaeda gradually losing it's influence on minds of muslims already. Need more occupation operations.

When west directly intervents in ME everything going worse. Enough harm was done by artificial borders created by europeans. it's a constant source of troubles.

Let them kill each other and live as they want. Sharia or not.

>be civilized race
>attacked by degenerate animals
>"we should be degenerate animals too!"
Neck yourself OP

Albania greatest ally? Tell me more about your country user, are you getting swamped with refugee's too? Do you get along with your neighbours?

>"you're just sinking to their level!"
Are you from a JRPG?

you are a stupid commie sikh. nobody cares faggot.

No he's from an IRL
Ever had one?

I don't need to see it to have the fun. Also no surgery will safe you.

WW2 kinda ruined generations of war ready men in the west and pussified their descendants while communism ruined the ones in the east by making them economically irellevant + the EU keeps fucking up their market economies to prevent them from reaching normal levels of freedom.

The EU needs to be destroyed if we want hope for the white man.

DEUS VULT!