Should we simply inject Western European white men with testosterone injections...

Should we simply inject Western European white men with testosterone injections? Maybe that will stop islamic terrorism and submission to sharia state?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/transtimelines/comments/69f7ux/26_15_months_hrt_love_how_my_freckles_are_coming/
youtube.com/watch?v=TbNrA9qqr9A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how about we just stop injecting the water supply with xenoestrogens?

Mothers who get pregnant shortly after stopping birth control still have lots of synthetic estrogen in them which makes their children cucks.
Also pumping the children full of soy baby formula makes them faggots.
Deep soy and big soy are the real enemy.

This also results in most white Europeans being born with tiny cocks and tight foreskins, thus leading to the dominant black race

Mandatory GH and Clen shots every week.

See how long this cuck culture would continue.

And I've never taken any of that cause I don't need it, I'm a test freak as is. But a lot of people need them

subsidize gyms

Why not just put massive amounts of estrogen into sandniggers

reddit.com/r/transtimelines/comments/69f7ux/26_15_months_hrt_love_how_my_freckles_are_coming/

It can all be traced back to soy.
Soy=Estrogen, Estrogen=Soy
Nobody is willing to talk about this.

"children are being raised unhealthy so clearly the fix to them being damaged by drugs is giving them more drugs" yea go on sounds good

Why is it always Latvia making the gayest of posts.

>Muh pan europeanism is bad,
>muh testosterone is bad,
>I cant tell my gf that i talk to a man online

Gay, dude

soy laced currency will be the downfall of the white race

we should sacrifice childhood to create soldiers

If only you knew how bad things really are...

This.

Have the children execute the niggers instead of making concentration camps, so the adults can go into their homelands with Napalm

Feed them cruciferous vegetables to block estrogen and lean meats, nuts, and avocados to boost their T.

testosterone is good you fucking retard, im just saying feeding people more drugs is not going to fix the inherent cause of the problem. fuck off to your shitty country that failed kindergarten education on what a rectangle is, inbred

I have too much T.

WTF am I suppose to do with it? There is no path because the West WANTS TO DIE

I'm not going with you fags. I'm minding my own business.

hollow earth is actually pretty plausible senpai
sentient soy is definitely something to be concerned about too

YOU GOTTA FUCKING INJECT GEAR, YOU BETA BITCH

>I have too much T.
>WTF am I suppose to do with it?
It's simple user, just fuck beta males in the ass until they absorb enough testosterone from your ejaculate to become masculine defenders of the West.

we should sacrifice childhood to create soldiers

White european women are a bigger problem when it comes to allowing immigration

This.

Have the children execute the niggers instead of making concentration camps, so the adults can go into their homelands with Napalm

If men get more T, women won't even be able to vote, you fucking virgin cuck

"And slowly, I began to hate them..."
t. Jontron

>Testosterone suppository
Genius

>im just saying feeding people more drugs is not going to fix the inherent cause of the problem.
We should bun prescription drugs and surgery then. Lets nature do its job.

>angry muslim with rabies bites westerner
>catches AIDs
>stops being muslim
>becomes an ugly bearded girl instead

Women are the problem , no man supports all this cuck shit but some are so desperate and they think they will get into the walls by acting like a fag

>brexit
>immigrants still blow you up

haahhahaahaah

i agree with this, women becoming more masculine and more of them starting to pursue career and such is direct result of the males screwing up and becoming betas.

West is over, slavs will inherit the earth

Would you rather have the beta cucks get liver diseases from steroid abuse, or have them remain beta slimes?

I mean, this is simple fucking logic right here.

ive been noticing this too, I've used to get smoothies from some hippie place that has a lot of unfermented soy. After awhile I noticed a bit of gynecomastia and mood swings. Stopped drinking that shit and things went back to normal

not that dumbass. its all sorts of things, from what is used on water to pesticides in foods and changing diet, lack of physical exercise and necessity of it etc...
as for drugs like you name, there is certainly going to be a larger need for them since people are indeed becoming less and less healthy

>Would you rather have the cancer cucks die from from chemotherapy complications leaching millions of dollars from healthy people, or have them remain beta slimes and die for zero price tag?

See this, Latvian broSome of us, (judging by your comments, you seem like a manly type of dude) don't need injections. But we have a slime problem. Giving them harmful drugs to get them on our side is not as bad as having to fucking kill them when the race wars start, because they'll either join the blacks as saboteurs, or they'll get traumatized and either die off in a basement or get killed by niggers

It's much like meth. In a war situation, I would take meth if shit seemed dire. Meth saved lives during big battles, just like roids can save some lives if applied during these strange times

That's a terrible example. First of all, cancer patients "leeching money" is false. It's not wasted money because it progresses cancer research and science in general.

Besides, in Switzerland, Cancer patients suck Insurance company's money.

Chemo also isn't as costly as you think. RUssia and the US (((pharma))) companies purposely inflate the prices because they have a monopoly, while here in Switzr the price of medicine is basically 1/59th of that of your countries because we have a competing market.

Second of all, Cancer people are, what, 5% of the population? Beta cucks are closer to 90%

how else will we turn the frogs gay then?

hahahaha

>Cancer people are, what, 5% of the population? Beta cucks are closer to 90%
White males in 16-30 range are like 10% of modern countries at best. If half of them cucks it gives as same 5% and puts them on the same page as cancer.

Not even close to 100% of that 10% actually get into chemo.

I'd dare say 80% of those tumors are benign. My father got skin cancer once, got it removed with a fucking surgical blade and never came back.

Cancer is not as deadly as people may think.

Scary as fuck, but not as deadly. Most tumors go away.

Checked, every man over 25 should have be on test, HGH, tren, and dianabol. Also child soldiers from 3 on

What we need is do combat sports regularly aggressive behavior produces testosterone.

or, you know, healthy upbringing with a stern, disciplined, smart father, a loving mother and focus on physical education, balance of diet and maintaining an eye on what's out of the ordinary in blood tests, aswell as teaching of religion and history, engaging children in activities of doing good deeds, respecting the elderly and perhaps even going on small school trips every now and then to live in farm to raise love for nature and nationalism, love for their land that they'll have to work on themselves. along with that, later on, military training and good education in schools. oh one can dream

>got it removed with a fucking surgical blade and never came back.
What is more unnatural, cutting off parts of you body or gulping down chem pills when you head hurts and what should be banned first?

This is not how modern medicine operates. If you want to live in Dark Ages fine. Only do it alone don't drag others with you.

>Zyzz assassinated in Thailand
I did not ask for these feels right now :(

>>>implying an unhealthy lifestyle doesnt increase the chance of disease

>Cutting off parts of your body
>Cancer growths
>Parts of your body

Russian education, everyone

he's a qt desu, would guilt fuck
also freckles

Who does imply that? But modus operandi of modern medicine is to make some words about healthy lifestyle (lets be honest no fucking follows that) and then stuff patients body with dozens of drugs. Only thing is testosterone out of norm doesn't count as disease unlike all other hormones, body chemicals or even behavior "deviations" (who can be behind this?)

Nuke the west, save the rest

How easy is it to get steroids in europe?

It's easy as fuck.

You can even get it legally 80% of the time with crazy ease.

indeed it is pretty odd.

this is a good suggestion Ante