What the fuck is her problem?

You know what to do, Sup Forums.

Don't see anything wrong with this
Why blame a whole religion for a violent minority?

>Mensch.
>Muslim brothers.
Who could be behind this (((post)))?

You know what, the left is right.
Not ALL muslims are terrorists. However, there are too many consecutive terrorist attacks by muslims for it to be a consistent problem and that's where our problem lies.

Sounds like a typical (((German))) name to me lads

Why blame all firearm owners?

No-one's ever said all Muslims are terrorists. But the fact is if X% of Muslims are terrorists then more Muslims = more terrorists. It's just maths.

DEUS VULT

The same reason that Christians aren't stopping gay thereapy, school shootings, Mike pence and colonization by whites?

Because the very ideology itself demands and supports this violence and behaviour?

disgusting absolute C U C K

France is the new Sweden

You measure a group by the mean. On average, Muslims kill more than non-Muslims. That's just the nature of the bell curve.

White people are the problem. No white people? No problem.

Lowest quality b8 bait

Amazing that the left isn't even moved or convinced by little girls screaming for their lives in abject terror. Marxism is most evil thing ever invented.

Yeah shift the blame to Germans circa 1940s

>your logic

I was arguing about this recently. Can you cite me anything because I had a hard time finding data on this.

Another thing that I'd like to know is how much crime second generation Muslims commit. It's nearly impossible to find data on that.

No but all muslims made the conscious choice to support the ideology. You wouldn't go "Not all Nazis supported Nazism!" either. The thing is in the very name and the conscious choice that has been made. People conflate arbitary things such as gender with conscious choices people made such as ideology.

Does the bible support and endorse school shootings aswell as demand its followers to commit them? If not, get out.

Same goes for your other talking points. Hell the colonization argument is the most hilarious one. As it is not related to any ideology unless it calls for it specifically to happen, which Islam does but comes down to two different groups of humans with a power disparity meeting.

All non-whites are animals. Don't forget to name the Jew who BROUGHT THE MUSLIMS in.

This. When will you fools understand?
>We all know the protocol by now - 1. This has nothing to do with Islam. 2. The guy was a mentally ill 'lone wolf'. 3. Those who object to points 1 and 2 are racist bigots. 4. Change Facebook profile to flag of inflicted country. 5. Light some candles, hold a vigil and go on a peace march. 6. Wait for the next slaughter to happen. 7. Repeat.

To all my Jewish brothers and sisters in Manchester and across the U.K., we got your back. Neither Muslims nor dead Goyim children will divide us...Shalom.

God damnit this put me in such a fucking bad mood

>why hate pedophilia?
>only a small minority of pedophiles, kidnap and violently sodomize children, they don't represent all pedophiles, what's the big deal?

I don't care if they are innocent, better a genocide of the sand niggers than 1 dead English child.

Are you an Israeli jew or an western culture Jew?

She needs a good dicking

School shootings are 100 per cent fedoras

>i don't know what a false equivalency is

I'm gay now after reading this post.

you wish anglo scum

Not really. most of them are born into it.

>checks flag
well imagine my shock

Sure about 1.5 billion people are to blame..
There is no such thing as a religious terrorist they are all mentally diseased.
I mean as soon as a terrorist attack happens there's a lot which turns out to be false.
It's all singular attacks just like school shootings in America.
You can't blame a religion for what extremists do.

That's exactly what they want with these hoaxes: Division. Is Louise MENsch really a female?

It's all smoke and mirrors.

Wut? Just wut?

>your "thinking"

(((mensch)))

>You know what to do, Sup Forums.

Kill it before it breeds

I shocked she didn't throw Russians in there with the Nazis.

Talking about that crazed batshit cunt, what happened with her bullshit ''sealed indictment'' retardation? Did it blow up in her face yet?

>and the lord declared "shoot up that school lol"

>race of attacker hasn't been released
>even liberals think its a muslim
hmmmmmmm

Leftists are still clinging to her in desperation even though everyone else knows she's an insane laughingstock after her "Minister of the Supreme Court told Trump he was going to be impeached" story.

No, the terrorists won't "divide" us, they will just kill all non-muslims and thus establish "unity".

honhonhon how is life dans les banlieues Ahmed Al-Koaïchi?

>We got your back
By "we" she means her fellow (((Jews)))
Jews and Muslims are co-consiprators in the erasure of White Europe.

She used to be an alright conservative. I've spoken to her before. Something clearly happened to her.

Lads how do I contain my seething, incandescent rage when somebody makes the
>"well we bomb their infants and children so we deserve this!!!2"
meme?
I literally can't even into shaking....I'm sick of people in my country WILLINGLY letting islam walk all over them. Stockholm syndrome is really popular it seems.

At this point, I hate politicians because they DON'T bomb Syrian children. Kill them all. I don't give a fuck.

Did she retract anything or is russia able to stop the courts from impeaching trump because as we all know russia control everything ever

Who are these (((we))) that she's talking about?

I want to see her say that after her own kid is blown to shit

That something being her admitted usage of hard drugs that fucked up her mind.

>Muslims kill children
>"Fuck neo nazis, we stand in solidarity with our Muslim friends"
>Proceeds to report UK "neo nazis" that are rightfully ranting over the inability of their government to protect their citizens
>French cuck see nothing wrong with it

She never retracts anything. She just keeps claiming everyone that points out she's insane is actually working for the Russians.

8 bit bait

This

#NotAllNailBombs

this is the sort of virtue signalling that everyone hates the left for, however, this is nothing but a false flag attack.

women are so fucking dumb.

You faggot! just FUCK OFF! nobody wants muslims in western civ ! go back to your shithole in mid east and prey to your pedo god

>Would rather care and fear about nazis saying mean things on the internet than the families who have to scrape their children off the wall of the MEN

All posts on this board are entirely fictitious and only a fool would take them as fact, right?

Because if you take none of them you avoid the violent minority.

Forget throwing these people from helicopters. Can we just throw them into the spinning blades?

Unironically kill yourself, Pierre. Even your women have more balls than you.

>Violent majority*
Fixed it for you. Anyone who claims to be Muslim without someone asking them what religion they practice is a Mohammad Durka al-Jihadid.

it wouldn't be a problem if there wasn't a part of the world that actually based it's laws around a religion. it's too far gone at this point we need to 'secularize' them with nukes 2bqh

>spinning blades
That'd dirty the blade. Just club them.

France, we need to talk.

We should go full nanking on the bastards.

>Why blame a whole religion for a violent minority?

you ain't going to sell any weapons with that attitude

listen up libtard
no not all muslims, but >all islamists
bible > read the new testament
Koran/hadiths > on par with the talmud

your country been so (((raped))) as a consequnce of have so many weak minded cucks like you, you are in no posistion to cunt off the anglo

what kind of a liberal do you have to be to defend muslims even when their killing your kids?
but then again ((mensch))

She loves islam.

conditioning can be terrifyingly effective

so, you're an idiot?
>thanks for the cancer

Just because we want dangerous people stay away from Europe make us nazis
She even know what really a nazi is?

NHS has no money to keep mental patient under supervision.
Mental patient goes to America, and becomes a political commentator.
Many such cases. Sad!

>journalism 2017, openly state on your social accounts that you love muslims/are against islamophobia
>rake in profit

>club
That'd dirty the club just drown them.

>Minority
Go back to fucking your goat,Achmed. The entire mudslime world is laughing at this shit.

So are Nazis the only people who want to stop terrorist attacks?

>a part of the world that actually based its laws
>actually based its laws
>actually

they're called books dude. read one.

>Doesn't even care about literal little girls being blown up and torn into bloody bits with girls removing human flesh from their hair.
>Uses the event for virtue signalling as their deluded dream continues crumbling around them
Says it all about the left.
Helicopter rides need to come fast for these people.

The jews will though.

why blame a violent minority for a whole religion
oh wait you need to history

I bet you'll change your tune white knight when u get your own taste of culture enrichment and its your blood spilled on the street

HAHA WHY BLAME COMMUNISM WHEN IT'S JUST A MINORITY I MEAN STALIN WAS JUST AN INDIVIDUAL SO SINCE HE IS A MINORITY IT CAN'T BE COMMUNISMS FAULT xD

its german for human

This lady is legitimatelky insane. Don't do acid, kids.

>neither terrorists
so fellow muslims?

educate my shit up senpai because i'm not seeing it

HAHA SILLY ISLAMERFOBIAS DASENT UNDERSTAND IT'S LIKE A MINORITY THAT DOES IT SO THE IFOELOGY CAN'T BE BAD AN IDEOLOGY CAN ONLY BE BAD IF 100% OF FOLLOWERS DO THE BAD THINGS SO THERE ARE OBVIOUSLY 0 BAD IDEOLOGIES EVER xD

HELLOOO WAKE UP GUYZ xD

>i am a catholic

makes sense.

>let me use these dead kids to further my agenda
thanks louise, exactly what we needed

YOLO XDDDDD