So who's right?

So who's right?

Dan, anger is the only productive response to something like this.

@126730456
Your thread is fucking retarded, no (You) for you
>b-b-but why?
because you already know the answer you pedantic little fuck. Stop taking up space on the board with your reddit-tier faggotry mining for (You)'s so you can post screencaps to your kikebook.

>Pit Bull mauls somebody
>>We should not allow Pit Bulls to be in owned in our community to prevent this from happening
>"I can't believe you're using this tragedy for politics"

Dan is right, Chris is a dumb nigger, not that I have anything against black people. He just doesn't see the correlation. Maybe he has been watching too much CNN.

@LeftWingCommie
Absolute joke how these gun nuts are allowed to buy guns week in week out

@AltKnight
People are dead and you're seriously using it to fuel your hatred for guns. For Christ sake.

The left are a hypocrisy of themselves. Never take anything they say seriously.

>We should not allow Pit Bulls to be in owned in our community to prevent this from happening
>"I can't believe you're seriously using this tragedy to fuel your hatred for putbulls "

Chris is a dumb nigger, who'd of thunk he doesn't care about little white girls getting blown up by ISIS

I hate pitbulls

The people that own them are usually trash too

I hate the way they silence people with the "people are dead and you are x????" emotional appeal. It's fucking retarded. We should start doing it to #notallmuslims cunts on Twitter. "People are dead and you're seriously trying to make us sympathise with the killers?".

>I can't believe you're seriously using it to fuel your hatred for murderers

People are dead because we let them in but fuck it if we complain about the goatfuckers they win, right?

"Refugees" hid the mastermind of the Paris attacks from police for 4 months

If only someone had been pointing out the absurdity of unfettered immigration before the attack.

I bet 100% that this cuck has an anti-gun post after one of the big massacres.

Same thing with Seth Rich:
>We need to ban guns! It's 2017!
>Guys, stop politicising Seth Rich's murder!

Please. Just another cucked leftie defending Islam. We have one as ourleader, it's a fucking joke.

>t. Moderate Mudslime.

>not that I have anything against black people
BASED PEDE!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>people died and I use your reaction to fuel my leftist cuckhold ideology

>All dogs are equal

My adopted greyhound just died a few months ago, go fuck yourself.

I'm sure Chris's thoughts, prayers and virtue signaling mean alot to the parents of the victims and his tolerance will prevent a future attack. Quite frankly I pray he's a victim next time.

Reactionaries are never right, even Hitler hated the Reaktion

T_D is banned and you're seriously using it to fuel your hatred for Redditers. For Christ sake.

The Pedes need to know they are not welcome here

Dan is trying to prevent more people from being dead

The nigga is delusional. We have to get rid of people like him too alongside with the jihadists and stormfags.

There is time for tolerance but this is not it. This is what allows tragedies like yesterday's to happen.

Sup Forums is a T_D colony you cuck.

#notallpitbulls

The nigger is operating on nigger-level intelligence. If any thinking is required then negroes are wrong by default.

Let them try to integrate, they barely swallowed the redpill. I haven't become fully racist until after I spent a year here.

It died like a dog.

I'm monitoring my Facebook just to drop this gem on anyone who says we only care when it happens in our backyard type of shit.

Dan the man

There would be no islamic terrorism without muslims, it's axiomatic.
Britain has no native muslims, and if you repatriated them back to their shitholes this wouldn't be happening.
Spineless cucks mistake their own cowardice and passivity in the face of atrocities for virtue, and being "reasonable" and "compassionate"

well obviously, she was a dog

Dan's right. Chris should kill himself.

Fuck it all

If I see a guy swim with sharks all the time and one day he gets eaten, why am I suppose to give any fucks? Is it some great mystery that these Muslim immigrant shit bags like to wear bomb vest and blow shit up?

You knew he was a snake when you let him in

Bump

"Refugee" is just a romantic word for "useless opportunistic asshole from 3rd world country." They are dead weight. And let's not forget the terrorists.

Close all borders around the world. Leave these shits to blow themselves up. Then, MAYBE, they'll find the balls to sort their shit out. MAYBE. No more running. Fight or die.

We should at least wait to see who the terrorists were and how they got here before you blame the refugees. The last few attacks were made by euro citizens.

>when I make a facebook post about the dead, they call me a saint. When I ask why these people are dead, they call me an islamophobe bigot.

What if there was a push to start building refugee camps on uni campus greens and in the abundant space around upper middle and upper class neighborhoods? These people talk so much about wanting to invite refugees but when they arrive these poor, peaceful children are forced into slums around neo nazis that clearly hate them and drive them into the open arms of isis. Shouldnt they be allowed to live where people will accept them and their culture?

Funny how the rich say, "We must accept them!" Aaaaaand then never even have to SEE them. "Refugees" are being quietly tucked into rural counties all over South Mississippi. Like we really need that shit. We're already ass deep in illegal Mexicans that leach off our already terrible economy.

chris need a good beating

"Half of all jihadi's have returned to Britain". The West trained and armed these "moderate" rebels in the Syrian civil war. The public fell for pictures of dead children, and now have to pay with their own dead children.

Fools!

>drunk driver kills kid on road
>people who drink shouldn't be allowed to drive

OH MAH GAWD HOW DARE YOU USE THE DEATH OF THIS KID TO FURTHER YOU AGENDA OF HATE TOWARDS DRUNK DRIVERS

#ILLFETCHWITHYOU

One identifies the cause, the other says not to

This deserves a (you)

Liberals will always weave out of the facts that Muslims have lower IQ's

>1.5k likes vs 900
Is the tide turning?
Is the fire rising?

Dan Parkinson is correct in this particular exchange. Glad I could help.

I like dogs but pitbulls are the niggers of the canine kingdom

They would flip the fuck out, as demonstrated many times before. This is why I hate the left, they are absolute hypocrites.
Time and time again these people preach one thing and when the things they preach for come to their doorstep, they completely flip out. The list is endless, Clooney, JK Rowling, Samantha Bee, Tim Wise, Zuckerberg, DiCaprio, Will Smith etc etc.
There was this middle to upperclass city in Britain where they wanted to put some migrants, the local hipster vegan moms found out, two days later they had 60 000 signatures against it.
Don't forget all those cocksuckers who wanted to move to Canada, not to Mexico.

The Star wars pleb is right, of course.

Correct me if I am wrong, but almost no terrorists are refugees, and are mostly radical citizens.