Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

>yes lets blame 300 million people for doing what 300 rich kikes did to you.
kill yourself faggot

sexy mohamed for you

This was you. We want it back.

come and get it

He's 100% right, muslims and christians should unite and take over (((the people))) who created this in the first place

omw

the people who did that are long since dead though. fuck do those of us living now have to do with it? if you're mad at yurope then burn a flag man, it's as much connected to any of that as the yuros who live now are.

Go back to your defiled land, or join them apologist.

The fuck are you still doing in my country? We didn't let you in so you can post on Sup Forums!
Hurry up and go to Germany so you can blow yourself up... and make sure you kill lots of Germans, you stupid fuck!
Fucking muslims...

actually what does the quran say about retaliation, about revenge, several generations later? no forgive and forget clause? wars are supposed to never end?

fuck you turkspore.i like it here.goverment feeds me and houses me ,

But it's not the west's fault, the west being anti-muslims as well as muslims being anti-west all traces back to the fuse that is the group of people that don't want us to have peace ((()))) and will turn us against eachother at every opportuniy they get.

Old pasta

You have one job. One fucking job.
The germoney you're getting from us, is that so you can go to fucking Berlin or fucking Paris and blow your fucking ass up.
Do your fucking job.

>flag
Tell me in which hot spot you are or where you live

im not a jihadist , besides i found a good thing here i Rhodes ,so i figure i'll stay here as long as possible,also the greek girls and all these euro tourist chicks really really like me,,,alot

i made my way from kos to rhodes

>just woke up
>decided to check news on Sup Forums
>hear about what happened in england
>rage.exe

This shit is getting on my nerves so bad now, you sandniggers will soon feel the colaboration of us deus vulters soon, and we'll not bring the battle to your deserts, we will cleanse you off our cities, the bubble is about to burst pretty soon.

>deus vult
yeah...good luck with that

West made mess in Central/Eastern Europe and Balkans but we don't go and blow up shit and do mass shooting because of it.

First of all
Go fuck yourself muzzie cunt
Second of all
America did all that

both can fuck off to be fair

Spurdo here, wid a mesage :DD for yu idslamobobig peebl.

Da memes benis :DDddd crated dis mezz lol xDD.

Id wad yu who dibidedd ub da lands. fugg :DDDDD

Id wad yu who but in da pubbet gubberments lol.

Id wad yu who build da benis xD oil wels on Muslib hooly landz.

Id wad yu who allow da Jooz xDDDDdd hologost was lie to egsterbinate ad enslaev da Balesdins.

Id wad yu who blayed geobolidigal gaems :DDDDd wid Irag an Iran durig deir warz. xDDD

Id wad yu who gabe Sabdam chemigal webons. shiddd :DDDdddd

Id wad yu who gaused da Ayadollah to gome into bower in Iran. xDDD

Id wad yu who created da Mujjahebedin, Osaba Bin Laden, an Alb Qaeda. fug xD

Id wad yu who kil o fugg xDDD 1 miblion chidren wid yur egonomig sangtons on Iragg :DDD benis.

Id wad yu who, wid yur glubttonos oil gonsumbtion, gabe powr to Saudi Arbabia fugg :DDDDDDDDd an turnd a blind eye to deir funding ob Wahabbi egstrebism.

Id wad yu who abuzed de Arab wurld so benis xD much thad dey felbt dey had do attack yur soil on 9/11. shidd nevr forged dog bles meriga :DDDDdddd

Id wad yu who starded an endles massacore across all ob Abfganistan in redaliaton againsd a small benis xDDDD group thad livd dere.

Id wad yu who invabed Irag unbroboked, destroyd it's inbrasdructure, massagred it's peepl, and lebt it in shables in yur wage. xDDDDdddd

Id wad yu who coberdly ignided cibil warz in Libya and Suyria shiddd begaus id suided yur geobolitigal interest fugg :DDDDD, only do led da bloodbafs o fug xDD stagnade when yur goalz failededd xDDD.

Id wad yu who nodd only causd ISIS to egsist, bud allowd them do grow like a cancer xD thred gabe me cancer lol xDDDDD unchegged.

Id wad yu who debstroyed da libes of millionds fug :DDDDddd of Arab an force dem to leeve deir hobeland. xDDdd benis

Yu are da gause of all ob dis. Still yu go ahead an blambe us fur all dese tragig o fug :DD incidenbts. I'm not eazily triggeredd o fug triggerd lol like justic warior xD but shid like dis make me real mad.

you do know we have a corrupt government just like you faggots right?

fpbp

>implying deuce vultures CAN do anything
>even if they did have
>courage
>fitness
>any skills whatsoever
god leafs are stupid

it was Muslims that tried to destroy Christianity
arabs tried to destroy the jewish holyland
it was jewish land in the bible and talmud
your prophet is a
-WHITEMAN who enslaved niggers and called them raisinheads
-a pedophile
-a misogynist
-and a fuckboi

A for the effort you tappas eating faggot

>rage.exe

Why? This is a good thing. The more this happens the more redpills get prescribed.

palestine was ALREADY there when your ''god'' told the isrealites that this is the promised land...so i'll just come take over your house just cause god told me to

The only mistake we have made is not using nukes: firstly on Mecca during a hajj with a shit-ton of VIPS, then Medina and wherever else you put your shitty little hajj roach derby after we've turned those into glass-bottomed radioactive craters. We need to put you sand niggers back in fucking chains and execute both your royals and your religious... en masse and in the nude on television.

Then we can wrap it up with a superflu in Indo, Malaysia, etc. and put the rest of you into refugee reserves until the last shitty copy of your crappy little illiterate clown's 'book' is hidden in a vault somewhere under the vatican archive.

fuck off back to your shithole culture, stop trying to export it.

>Islam dindu nuthin before WW1. It was perfect and peaceful and never attacked nobody.

I agree entirely OP.
The west made a mess, to appease the richest of the rich, and unfortunately my country was involved in the coalition fighting in the middle east.
Not only that, but I keep hearing people blame ALL muslims for the attacks that are performed by the extremists.

It's a damn shame, some day, I hope these rich fucks and their lobbyists will burn in hell for their crimes.

Preach your bullshit elsewhere your full of shit , your culture is scum your scum kys you fucking trash

This post again

Care to be original at least?

you're fat and probably cannot run nor aim well

god americans like you are stupid

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776 WORLD WIDE

>unlike christians rite m8

>your full of shit
its you're you illiterate faggot.
fucking learn grammar fist ,then open your shithole of a mouth

> Are you trying to use tapas as an insult?

ALWAYS THE VICTIMS ITS NEVER YOUR FAULT

When will moronic newfags stop replying to 10 years old pasta?
At least sage if you do, retards

>It was you who divided up the land.
No. Shia and Sunni muslims did.
>It was you who built the oil wells
No. It was Saudi Arabia.
>Muslim holy lands
Those lands used to be Christian.
>It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.
He never had any chemical weapons.
>It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.
No. your religion did.

I can't be bothered to respond to the rest of your bullshit.

It is you who will be extinct and forgotten aqbout like other trash

You primitive mudslimes let the corporations run over you and your corrupt leaders let us do the work of putting your countries together. The Muslim countries are a victim of their own inept and dogmatic ideology.

How many Christians do you see blaming their actions today in Eastern invaders yesterday. Try accepting responsibility for yourself like an adult, you baby.

you should be impaled

You don't even live in the UK, why be mad? The last major terror attack in Canada actually killed Muslims.

Kek. Vlad is reborn!

White person here.

I hate you. Disappear.

yes you faggot.
learn proper mezze ways

Bullshit. Now I know you're lying.
Greek women don't touch muslims. Even young ones. Hell, especially young ones.

Dumb sand nigger thinks it's our fault his hatefilled religion is trying to kill the west because we put (((them))) back where they came from. If those sand niggers really were powerful like that say they are they would have taken down Israel a while ago. Sand niggers are truely weaklings. Nothing compared to a proud white American.

>It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.
america funded them and gave them weapons when they were fighting the soviets you sad.dumb.fuck

No one cares.

Weak bait.jpg

Ok I'll bite. Where are you from?

I've yet to like that chart. The source is from a single youtube video, whose source is a single blog, who's sources are but a few other blogs, some private websites, and two Amazon books dealing with the time up to the crusades. All the info ends after the 13th century, too, so I'm left wondering how much of his info afterwards is overblown, misinterpreted, and simply utter bullshit.

What the fuck are you talking about, dood?
The west HAS BEEN bombing and IS bombing and invading the middle east as we speak.

It also happens that the West started the crusades.
The west started meddling in internal politics of middle eastern countries when there was profit to be made.

Would you just MOVE ON if your fatherland was being openly bombed and invaded and you were forced to leave?

typical american reaction, ''if i close my eyes hard enough ,everthing will disappear and all will be good again'' well, not this time dickhead

sorry sandmonkey but your explosive ass does not belong here in europe. I would advise you to visit amerifats instead. Most of what you are whining about is america's fault anyway. so shoo shoo mudslime

i beg to differ with you turkspore,ive done pretty good here so far ,with young and older alike

.....isn't that exactly what Muslims are doing..?

Palestinians were offered peace many times, and always said no. Because it's not about peace, is it?
It's about destroying the Jewish state entirely.

If you people would just admit that, I bet you most westerners would be on your side.

But your barbaric Levantine ways of always plotting, always hiding the true agenda
(something you have in common with Jews) will always hold you back.
White man cherishes honesty, and is always open about his intentions.
White man doesn't like it, when you plot against him, and he doesn't like it when you aren't being honest.
Do you know what happened last time a group of Semites tried to do evil unto White man?

Lemme give you a hint, if you ask most of the users on this board, they'll tell you it didn't happen and was a hoax.

Syria you faggot of all faggots

pay debts feta nigger

Sorry, the west didn't make you all into violent bronze age chimps. Islam and inbreeding took care of that.

THE SAME COPY PASTA EVERY FUCKING TIME

تكذب ليش؟

cringe

9/11 was mossad to get us to fight the Jew wars. Nice try though

wtf are you on about ? you mentally deranged dildo? im not greek..look at the thread

as a seig heiling nat soc larper, i dont blame muslims for this mess either bro, i just have one single request, go back to the middle east.

We all need ethnostates, you included, under a nat soc world you wouldn't be dealing with all this war and shit in your nations other than that which you do amongst yourselves.

I am only using the increased terrorism rates to wake up blue pilled cucks to the threat of multiculturalism and why it fails, and then telling about about my main man. Nothing personal.

Yeah because you're actually Greek and not a muslim. Stop larping.

>Muslims have been killing each other and fucking boys in the ass for hundreds of years

>it's the West's fault

kek

OP, raping women doesn't count, you could technically do that in any country

an eu welfare leech. i should have known.

SOON

>Would you just MOVE ON if your fatherland was being openly bombed and invaded and you were forced to leave?
So, the west's reaction to Islamic attacks? You have no moral high ground. The only thing that stopped Islamic attacks temporarily was Islam getting BTFO. Never chosen as you to use peace, ever. Islam must be eradicated because as soon as you let it backup it attacks.

It's time to end it then. We made the mistake of leaving some of you fucks breathe during the crusades... Now we have to finish the job.

Fuck off dont use White and Red in your shitty picture with commie tools on it

راحه؟

Fuck Islam. I wish and pray for death upon it and all of its followers. Muslims and their beliefs need to be destroyed, every man woman and child deserves a brutal and painful death.

This shit is common knowledge anyway you fucking burger. Go and read about the history of each place being dominated by these pieces of shit.

please explain why you think this?
i kekd hard

>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

Whoever thinks this is original post is a fucking newfag and should be gassed.

OP, kill yourself, this pasta is very old.

When your people were in power, you killed millions indiscriminately, outright conquered civilizations, and destroyed their native cultures and heritage.

Your land was already divided, you fought each other for empty desert and killed for minor offenses.

We simply used your existing abusive tribal governments.

You mine that oil yourself.

It's your fault if Jews take your land.

It's your fault if you can't defend yourself against them.

Every empire plays geopolitical games, yours did too when you had one.

Saddam didn't have chemical weapons.

Your own people's religious practices caused the Ayatollah to come to power.

Your religion and backwards culture created all those people, western governments simply used them.

You invaded a sovereign neighbor, why shouldn't we sanction you?

The Saudis are the ultimate expression of your people and their practices, we just use oil to power our machinery, the rest is on you.

It was your ideology that made them attack our countries.

We used existing tribes to fight other existing tribes in Afghanistan, you massacred each other the way you always had.

A minute ago you were bitching about Saddam and how we let him come to power and now you bitch when we remove him.

Actually You doesn't count for this one unless your name is Barack Obama. What part of the word covert do you not understand?

Again, your own people's religion and culture wants a caliphate, the same kind of caliphate that did far worse when they were in power than the west has.

Are you not seeing the pattern here? You prey on each other, we use you to get what we want, and then we get blamed for your actions. You have no sense of responsibility, self-defense, or civilization. You were backwards violent desert people when we got there, you will be backwards violent desert people when we leave.

Because I know our women, they're liberal as long as they keep in a safe distance. Get too close to a muslim and you can see the disgust in their face.

>Muslim holy lands
>Muslim
>holy
no such thing

fuck you, fuck the plane you flew in on, fuck dem shoes, fuck yo socks, fuck yo fairy faggot accent, fuck yo yucmouth teeth, fuck yo hairpiece, fuck guy richie, fuck prince wiliams, and fuck the queen, this is america my president is black and my lambo is blue nigga and if i catch you on the street im slappin the shit outta you

It's the fucking Jews who did this, just as they're wholly responsible for the extermination of the white European race. Its revenge! Christians and Muslims need to band together not kill each other.

>so I'm left wondering how much of his info
>The source is from a single youtube video
lurk maor ignoramus.
user has posted plenty of sources.

Stale pasta
Even if all of that was true i think a fair agreement would be all muslims go back to their shithole and the west stops sticking their dick in the middle east

Can you please fuck my wife?

Yeah our corrupt goverments bought your corrupt goverments.
Youve been killing each other since the beginning of mankind. Now you have guns so you can kill each other more efficiently.

>yes lets blame 500 million people for doing what 300 radical goatfuckers do to you
hmm

>It is never a Muslims fault
>only Muslims actions
>only Muslims bombings and killings
>only Muslims who claim to be doing it for Islam

And you wonder why Islam wouldn't exist in the next 100 years.

>blame everyone else
never claim responsibility of your own shitty religion.

>the West started the crusades
fuck off nigger.
islam is a crusade.
its existence is a holy war, even from the very beginning.