Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

does it get you mad to the point to wear a vest and kill innocent people?
if yes /pol is not for you

The globalists are making short work out of us too, my Mohammedan friend. Wish we could band together and fight them, but it is too late.

nah not me i havent killed anyone sorry bud

Lol like a small child not responsible for anything.

Listen here cunt. Nobody in that venue was responsible for your predicament. Why do you keep killing people who have nothing to do with it?

Good, now it will be us who exterminate all of you.

Awesome copy paste job OP. You're not Muslim.

>it was the west...

No it was the Jews.

Mostly it is true. But I dont understand why our gov creates a mess in muslim countrues, but doesn protect our countries from tjis mess.

Nice Reddit spacing. If you are a Muslim, eventually your host countrymen will tire of your nigger tier behavior. Now, Fuck off.

>so I'll blow up a children's concert

fuck off Saladi fix your barbaric culture and we can talk about the civilized world tolerating you

Greetings mohammadite, muslims were performing grotesque acts of greed and cruelty from the beginning starting with Mohammad himself. You destroyed over half the meditteranean world like locusts in a wheat field

The get mad you retarded barbarian. All the victims of terror attacks didn't do shit. Our dirty government is out of our control. You want to make a difference, maybe go do something about the DNC.
Fucking degenerate. Would it even matter anyway? You're defending a book written by a literal pedophile.

At least you pieces of fucking shit usually off yourself in the process.

It was you on welfare, you illiterate, dumb, unibrow dumb-gazed fag.

Yes. This is how you deal with barbaric peoples.

Also that quran verse is trite and more than likely just a proverb that was already around when Mohammad was forming his raider cult

You always want to hurt your enemy the worst way possible.

It's not us who created ISIS and destroyed the middle east. It was the elite. Israel and Saudi Arabia are also to blame. You should go behead the bankers and politicians, not little kids.

Agreed, lets unite, deal with the jews, and return to our lands to live in peace.

Your day will come too, friend.

>The West created this mess.

Yes. By letting you into our countries.

Islam is a backwards religion full of inbred sand niggers who have no understanding of how great the west has been for the rest of the world. You can go kill your self you Muslim waste of carbon

Yeah, we've been doing it for the last half a century or so, maybe more. You've been doing this for the entirety of your existence, launching countless assaults against civilized mankind in an effort to exterminate it and instate your rock bowing, goatfucking cavedweller death cult. It was the west that built towers made of skulls in Serbia, it was the west that took millions of whites, hindus mediterraneans and others into slavery and slaughtered so many people rivers turned red, driving India into a dark age it will never recover from by perpetuating monstrous events that were recounted with pride by your contemporary chroniclers and advisors. I might not live to see it, but I take solace in knowing that you will not survive. The only thing you were ever good at was attacking those that can't fight back. You couldn't even take fucking Malta, for fuck's sake. Fucking Eastern Europe, weakened and barely holding together managed to repel you, do you seriously think you stand a chance if you go up against the civilized society after you piss it off enough?

Why can't you just accept that this is your fault the same way the Germans take responsibility for Hitler. Are you that weak that you believe what your saying. Muh Muslims is religion of peace we never do something wrong. You should be fighting radical Islam but you run hiding in Europe like a pussy

>Muslim here
This is where I stopped reading, go fuck a goat you inbreeding cunt.

> islam was founded by a sex offender
> islam has been killing the jews since its founding
> the crusades were a response to muslim attacks
> you breed through incest
> you are a drain on the civilized world

islam only works when it has adult supervision expect more of it

I don't remember doing any of that OP. I don't think anyone I know has either. You are blaming the wrong people, friend.

>race of subhuman sandshits who actually buy into islam and a goat fucking pedo prophet
>expects to not be bullied by actual prosperous countries

??????????????????????

>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

>exterminate
How are their numbers raising then? some fucking genocide that is
>enslave
How so? Are we throwing them off buildings like Hamas does?

What a fucking idiot

>kills mostly children and teenage girls using the same ideology OP uses

Maybe people who slaughter women and children could copy and paste OP's argument for their defense.

You have 1 year to sort islam out and reform. After that the world comes down on you

BULLSHIT ACHMED

ISLAM WAS AN AGGRESSIVE MURDEROUS PIECE OF SHIT SINCE ITS FOUNDING

AND THERE HAS BEEN NO REFORMATION LIKE THE OTHER RELIGIONS, YOU ARE MORE BACKWARDS THAN EVER

TIME TO REMOVE ISLAM FROM THE PLANET

Then why are muslims bombing schools and restaurants in Indonesia, The Phillipines, Kenya, etc? Terrorism is part and parcel of Islam so fuck off with your taqiyya.

>West
You mean jews and their amerilard and brit puppets.

>implying i care about shitskins to begin with

>Sup Forums did all that
Wow that's quite nice for a contaiment board.

Fuck you and your "durrrr, you did this, shame SHAME" bullshit.

French kiss a shotgun already.

You are a tool of the Jews, how's that make you feel?

nice bait
the middle east was a harmonous garden of peace before the white man arrived

Islam is not a religion. Your poisonous idealogy will be defeated mudshit

buhuhuhuhu it's someone else's fault when our autistic murder cult bombs people.

fuck you mudslime subhuman scum.

Daily reminder to report, hide and sage all taqiyya threads.

It was jews and there saudi friends.
I want you all dead, they want to use you to kill whites as whites are the only threat to them.
You are easily led animals, you will kill yourselves for jewish interests, you are the perfect Goy, they want to make my people just like you.

I hope someday soon we will wake up from the goyish sleep and kill everyone of you. The good thing is once it begins you cannot win, you are retards that have nothing of your own only what is given to you or you managed to steal.

You are merely a plaything of jews, they don't even consider you a threat you are tool used against whites because jews cannot fight at all.

We will kill all of you, because when that time comes we will know that we cannot risk allowing any of you to live.

This. Muslims are nothing more than useful idiots to the Jews. Muslims are nothing more than dumb, hired muscle for the Jews (whether the Muslims know it or not and most of the time, the Muslims don't know it). Jews (and the Mossad in particular) did 9/11 using Islamist dipshits from Saudi Arabia as fall guys.

Wrong, this is just an excuse. History has proven that Islam needs no reason to attack others. It's part of the Quran to attack the infidels

>Bait maker here, you one believe the one trick that will get you everything (you) desire from /po/

Same stale pasta from the same Muhammadan toothpaste. Every time.

Shit bait, faggot

No, all this mess was created by you, because you mudslimes are all inbred

Listen goat fucker, there's a reason why nearly every Middle East country has a dictator in power. It's because you animals need a steel boot on your throats to keep you in line. Years of incest have caused some of the most unstable minds in the world.

Please leave my country and move back to whatever shithole you came from.

Fabricated and homosexual.

>reddit spacing
>one post by this ID

And it will be us that genocides 2 billion Muslims with bioweapons...you think we didn't know you brainless heathens wouldn't act this way, providing the optics for western men to overcome their liberal ways and support a global genocide? Better think a little harder cuck, tic toc...

COPYPASTA/10

MAKE SURE SAGE IS IN ALL FIELDS
SAGE