FUCK MANCHESTER

THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT.

LET THE MASOCHISTS DIE.

Other urls found in this thread:

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-donald-trump-protest-muslim-12529000
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm actually fucking happy they got what they asked for

"He who wants to be beaten... deserves to be."
-Leopold Sacher-Masoch

the poor fuckin kids tho

Yeah, I'm sure those 7-14 year old girls have a really big political presence on the Manchester streets, you fucking idiot.

I'd rather not get caught in the crossfire though.

Leftists and their brown pets, what else is new? It simply shows how retarded they all are, they want to destroy the West and should be treated the same as ISIS from now on.

Their parents do..and now they are paying for it. It literally warms my heart

You're a sick fuck degenerate then, and no better than the mudslimes involved

based Italia

Well fuck you too UK, damn.

But Trump is pro Muslim now (SA Sunni lover) what's your point?

I'm fucking not. Little kids died

Yeah fuck em!!

that guys face tho

Id bet the islamists reform before they ever do.
Truly scum.

This concert was a degenerate cesspool, the Muslims are right.

Who said you could talk Client State? America First.

You're literally retarded if you think girls under the age of 15 going to a fucking bubblegum pop concert qualifies as a degenerate cesspool. Neck yourself and do society a favor.

>the more darkskinned people coming to a country, the more people dislike diversity

But why?

Hes onto something at least. Ariana grande is just talking about fucking guys.
Why we would want our daughters singing to that?

>ride it till your sore

Totally an appropriate role model for young girls.

Are you Jewish by chance?

too right better them dead instead

In all seriousness, the UK had this coming for a long time. You Brits let this happened because of your open door policy, this is why Europe is becoming more and more the second cancer of the earth besides the US and their feminism PR.

Ultimately if we don't implement a China policy of dealing with mudslimes and a Japanese approach to refuges we won't get any where and its only a matter of time before it hits another European city.

Implying is wasnt a false flag.

Haha, nip you are next

Tbh nothing wakes these stupis brits up. Losing their daughters clearly means nothing if tarnishes the name of (((diversity)))

>the UK had this coming for a long time.
There is a stabbing or a mudslime related incident every month, they're getting their comeuppance alright.

Don't act like your country isn't also a westernized piece of shit, You're country got absolutely destroyed by feminism, All you have to do is look at your birthrates.

It's only a matter a time before some idiot up top lets the refugees in due to under-population.

They were growing up to be degenerates anyways. They may not have deserved it at the time, but they sure would have when they got older.

>manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-donald-trump-protest-muslim-12529000

yea sure, we are not letting any mudslimes in plus they are all under surveillance.

fuck that paki piece of shit.
>You're country got absolutely destroyed by feminism, All you have to do is look at your birthrates.
what? you have no culture leaf canuk fuck, come here and tell me how feminism destroyed Japan.

Trust me no idiot is doing that and the current population dont want to deal with fucking religious fucks.

Oh boy, that montage is getting quite extensive..

Kids are at the disposal of their parents. Blame them, and no one else.

Them digits

Tribalism, break down of trust, diversity+proximity=conflict. When things break down they devolve to an in group preference. The only group not allowed that though is whites.

True enough pic related.
Check the sign in the far left.

niggers and muslims went to Europe for gibs
the more of them there are, the sooner the gibs will collapse and the country will become a failed state just like the african and islamic shitholes they came from
the jewish banksters and arab oil shiekhs who own the western world make sure that whitey isn't allowed to complain about their countries dissolving before their very eyes for the profit of the arab royalty and the jewish bankers, though

Vigil at Albert Square tonight 8pm.

>inb4 "Not all muslims", "Stand together in defiance", "Terrorism has no religion", Lighting the candles and hashtags.

Another one from the demo...

Why are little kids worth more than adults?

>Do Europeans Fear Diversity?

We're the only ones willingly doing it to ourselves you fucking cunts. Have you seen South Africa? Because that's what happens when a population isn't full of ethnomasochists

>W-what are you afraid of?
Being fucking blown up

CAUSE MUH FEELINGS

These protests, messages on facebook/twitter/instagram have no effect on anything. Nothing gets solved when people protest.

The terror attacks are only happening because the UK are importing immigrants. You stop importing immigrants, you get rid of terror attacks.

There will still be more terror attacks because of the already imported immigrants but they will stop once people realize what you're doing isn't working.

But, they don't stop. So I laugh extremely loud.

Well they did nothing after their daughters were groomed and raped. Why would they care after they're killed?