Brit/pol/ - Salami Abhejdoefeffei Edition

>As to what the Conservatives stand for, they’d rather not say. At times it seems they’re not even quite sure.
spectator.co.uk/2017/05/red-theresas-manifesto/

>Dianne Abbott expressed support for IRA and said she "couldn't identify as British"
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/21/diane-abbott-expressed-support-ira-height-troubles/

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn the IRA five times
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/21/shock-poll-shows-jeremy-corbyn-narrowing-gap-theresa-may-tories/

>EU will force every member state to adopt Euro by 2025
express.co.uk/news/world/807762/Eurozone-Brussels-Hungary-Poland-Czech-Republic-Croatia-Romania-Bulgaria

>The absence of a trade agreement with the EU should not concern us – there are swift, practical ways to overcome possible issues.
conservativehome.com/platform/2017/05/what-would-wto-mean-2-christopher-howarth-financial-services-and-data-sharing-can-be-managed-without-a-deal.html

>Conservative and Unionist Party Manifesto:
conservatives.com/manifesto

>Labour Party Manifesto:
labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto2017

>Liberal Democrat Manifesto:
libdems.org.uk/manife

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/manchester-attack-piers-morgan-arena-muslims-hate-mongering-good-morning-britian-coronation-street-a7751346.html
twitter.com/search?q=final solution
strawpoll.me/13011892
twitter.com/AFP/status/866961559259623424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for those of you posting the pictures of the 8 year old girl, you are no better than the television media we are trying to escape by being here

Sup Forums doesn't care about emotions, we care about facts, and the rest of us oldfags are expecting more from the newfags in the threads going forward

We talk about the problems with immigration and liberals every single day
Why should we repeat ourselves?
We all knew a muslim terrorist attack was very likely to occur
It's disgusting to take an 8 year old to see a twerking degenerate American whore
We CAN talk about both.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/manchester-attack-piers-morgan-arena-muslims-hate-mongering-good-morning-britian-coronation-street-a7751346.html

>It's disgusting to take an 8 year old to see a twerking degenerate American whore
this is acceptable

Shut up nigger

Scrolling through my Facebook news feed is fucking depressing

>le not all Muslims
>le I am still a progressive despite being bombed by Muslim

Piers is are guy.

>Sup Forums celebrating the death of an 8-year-old and calling her a roastie because she doesn't listen to deathmetal

HAVE YOU SEEN ANY OF THESE PEOPLE?

Get it trending.

twitter.com/search?q=final solution

#FinalSolution

Take a day off. Today isn't the day for your faggotry.

>Sup Forums doesn't care about emotions, we care about facts,

New

>t. woman

grow a set of nuts

>arguing with people in social media
>mostly lefties
>like 90% of the people I've argued with have actually gone "yeah, you're right" or something along those lines
>tfw actually redpilling normies

So what are you lot doing to wake up people of this threat which is Islam?

>It's disgusting to take an 8 year old to see a twerking degenerate American whore

>giving a fuck about this when a bomb went off

wew

Virtue signalling will be the end of us

>look at me!
>look at me!
>look at me!

You really going to do this all day?

>tfw the Tories will use the attack as a convenient excuse to regulate the internet under the guise of terror-prevention

>people made fake pictures of famous food reviewer

Fucking gamer gaters trying to make a joke of a terrorist attack.

So I live in the city centre, and just drove up to the post office to drop some parcels off. Theres a weird atmosphere in town, you can feel it, people are on edge. Police have various roads closed, that aren't anywhere near Victoria with what looks to be firearms units on them, so who knows what's going on. There was some fat white bloke shouting abuse and an asian family at the bus stop about 150 yards up the road from this police blockade, they were just standing there, guess they'd been given orders to hold the road or something.

As I was driving back I passed the corner near victoria and there was a huge media circus, with a load of reporters for foreign channels reporting with Victoria as the backdrop, so my pasty face is probably on some spanish news network gawking at the fit reporter as I drove slowly past, and not to mention lots and lots of police.

In all seriousness everyone seems really jumpy, people sat in the beer garden outside a pub enjoying the sun, but you get a feeling that a car going past backfiring would set them off. It's weird lads, I've watched these things unfold with you but you always feel a slight disconnection, because they're far away and on the TV, it's a very different feeling being in it.

>t nigger

Go eat some chicken jamal

nah

we used to provide solutions to logical problems before we started using emotions to sway opinions

>Piers Morgan being the voice of reason.

It's a weird year already.

Be subversive by posting the image of the victims, as well as the two Paki terrorists together, thereby creating a subconscious association.

>human tragedy
>engagement
>the spirit of manchester
>THE PAKI TAXI DRIVERS THE PAKI TAXI DRIVERS THE PAKI TAXI DRIVERS THE PAKI TAXI DRIVERS THE PAKI TAXI DRIVERS THE PAKI TAXI DRIVERS THE PAKI TAXI DRIVERS THE PAKI TAXI DRIVERS THE PAKI TAXI DRIVERS THE PAKI TAXI DRIVERS THE PAKI TAXI DRIVERS THE PAKI TAXI DRIVERS THE PAKI TAXI DRIVERS THE PAKI TAXI DRIVERS THE PAKI TAXI DRIVERS
>we are all muslim
>our communities

>salman abedi
>abedi
>a beady

I guess he was British after all.

In Austria there's no one even mentioning anything on Facebook.
But on media forums where it's all call to the final solution. I'm pretty sure I know what people here want to do to Muslims.
They should better leave soon if they have some sense in them.

So has the shit started happening where everyone is concerned about the backlash on the muslim community - who are the real victims, yet?

you can't really blame them

They're just reciting what is essentially the official ideology of Britain and most western countries.

I meant: on forums where there is anonymity

Stay safe user and thanks for the update.

I AM SHOCKED
I thought for sure it would be a Presbyterian named Nigel Hackenbrook

Just get a fucking vpn you cuck

Start buying guns.

>OFFICAL BRIT/POL/ POLL:
strawpoll.me/13011892
>OVER 250 VOTES:
strawpoll.me/13011892
>OFFICAL BRIT/POL/ POLL:
strawpoll.me/13011892

Toughen up faggot. There's worse to come.

I wonder if #notallfrenchmen was trending when napoleon was threatening to invade. Or if we would have won at Waterloo if people thought changing their Facebook profile picture was the same as taking action.

>implying you can only think about one thing at a time

>It's unfair to say that Islam is a violent and hateful religion
>If we say that it might make young Muslims turn to violence

>we have an image from inside
>there's bodies
>we've blurred the bodies
>some might find it upsetting

Well no because I can see fuck all

nobody gives a shit the internet is a cancer anyway.

all most people use it for is youtube and facebook

can anyone here with high IQ come up with a subtle red pilling meme that alludes to the fact the dead girl is the same age as muhammeds wife. Ideally something that attempts to show symptahy from muslims

It's interesting how the mood has changed within one year btw.
One year ago everyone would have been virtue signalling and overlaying their profile images with the British flag.
Today nothing on Facebook, as if it didn't even happen.
People seem to have stopped believing that there will be a way to coexist with Muslims.
Wonder what the mood next year will be like.

That was war though.

Do you think we can't see what you are doing?

Where's the image with the holy roman emporer going #notallmuslims at the siege of vienna

My friends are all Scots who share pro-Corbyn or pro-snp trite all day. Can't be dealing with that wank.

Makes you think

>implying anyone gives a fuck about the concert

it's so you don't see that they are all white

there was no twitter then

>Police confirm the suspected bomber was a man by the name of "Paul Nuttall" and he was acting for white nationalism and for brexit
>He is currently running (on the spot) away from police helicopters that are tracking him.

Reminder that when the Bataclan attack happened the police and media successfully concealed the fact that there were multiple hostages and that victims were tortured and raped until months after the event

If Victoria station, the MEN arena and the surrounding area are sealed off there may well be an ongoing situation

What that then m8?

In Leeds and there's a similar feeling here

HOLY SHIT GUYS
twitter.com/AFP/status/866961559259623424

Then dont read about it.

And this isn't?

No shit sherlock

B-but user, you're just looking at the highest casualties! If you look at ALL attacks, they're mostly white males!!

>Antifa
Not gamergate

actually there were plenty of dissenters who argued we should support Napoleon or that peace at any cost was neccessary. It's partyl why the treaty of Amiens happened despite being very unfavourable for Britain.

lmao that was poorly worded

The bombers last words have been published. Surprisingly not Allahu akbar.

"0161 manny on the map"

>CONSERVATIVE FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED

anything to avoid admitting that islamic terrorism is a problem

how can there be explosives? explosives are illegal!

>next level jewing
might work

In Austria most people do not know to this day. If they knew there'd be pogroms.
If someone hacked a TV stream of public broadcasting and inserted that info somehow that would be it.

Who are we war with then?

implying this isnt a holy war, against anybody not muslim.

clearly atheists, agnostics, christians, catholics, jews, buddists, sikhs, hindus etc are all racist against islam.

>how can anyone believe that the murder of this 8 year old girl was inspired by islam when the example of islam's greatest prophet was to love and cherish them

You know what. The last thread was full of it, fucking show some respect and stop it.

>Salman Abedi
so it was a tanned white Brit? baka, damn white people

Are you retarded?

top fucking kek

Like your white hispanics?

this
wtf I love phone hacking now

B-but user, you've only shown that some radical lone wolves commit the highest-casualty attacks! If you count up the attack with less than ten, they're all fucking white males with fully automatic maiming assault superweapons!

Got my ballot, was going to vote tory but then I realised they threw in some cunt from Surrey. Do I still vote for them or go UKIP. No chance of me voting Labour.

I don't know how this could have happened user. We have laws against this sort of thing...

How can all victims be white when Manchester is a city full of niggers and pakis?

There's no doubt in my mind that there's a war going on right now.

It must be close to 10,000 dead from Islam in the last 15 years

Buddhists in Burma are actually genociding muslims

In times like these i find solace in Inspirational quotes from the past

Who usually wins your area?

Teresa Aisha May-Hammed

yeah but the media doesn't even pretend they're "tanned", it just calls them white

Who is more evil - the Left or Muslims?

I bet they have a good reason for that.

Just vote tory

But you can't own guns in the UK... at least not real ones

>500,000 wogs imported a year since 1997
>mass rape gangs and killings
>who we at war at tho

Haha you're right if only those kids had guns

I'd vote tory because the UKIP vote will collapse and that's where it's most likely to go.
Likely LAB hold anyway though so don't feel responsible.