This isn't the time for Islamophobia – and it isn't the time to criticise Britain's foreign policy, either

This isn't the time for Islamophobia – and it isn't the time to criticise Britain's foreign policy, either

There is a middle ground that canand mustbe trodden in our response to acts of cowardly evil such as this

>A strange polarisation also tends to set in with breathtaking speed in the aftermath of tragedies such as this. On the one hand, there are those who take to their keyboards to send their “thoughts and prayers” to the victims’ families; as news began to break last night, some of them looked to Tommy Robinson, Katie Hopkins and various US alt-right sympathisers for sharable sound bites in the “I told you so” vein.

>Conversely, there are the ever-virtuous social justice warriors, many of whom warn (not unreasonably) of mass blocking/muting of anyone espousing “Islamophobia”. A cursory glance down the profiles of some such users confirms a total lack of expression of sorrow for the entirely innocent victims of attacks such as the one that befell the thousands of mostly young people attending the Ariana Grande concert last night.

>The truth is we should by now have learned to presume nothing in such circumstances. When reports began to emerge of a car ploughing into pedestrians in New York’s Times Square last week, Facebook and Twitter imploded with anticipatory declarations of anti-Muslim sentiment.

almonds activated!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8FIKt
islamreligion.com/articles/204/how-to-convert-to-islam-and-become-muslim/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe it's time to bomb the Independent's head office.

Is there a middle ground to pipe bombing little girls, too?

Don't hurt the muslim sentiments bongs

>The truth is we should by now have learned to presume nothing in such circumstances
Wrong.

>You must not criticise our wars of aggression or your replacements.

They arnt even hiding it.

"there is a middle ground!!"
The solution is no muslims, the problem is more muslims.
The middle ground is LESS muslims.
If we keep finding the "middle ground" every time this shit happens we're just going to keep slowly increasing the cap on muslim immigration until everyone realizes that "maybe it actually was the muslims fucking everything up".
Personally I'd rather just get it over with. Let's start with demolishing Luton.

>middle-ground
>after over 20 children were murdered
What the FUCK is wrong with these people?

Is this the "mental gymnastics" I keep hearing of?

>ploughing into pedestrians in New York’s Times Square last week, Facebook and Twitter imploded with anticipatory declarations of anti-Muslim sentiment.

Comparing people jumping the gun on some dude crashing his car to a suicide bombing at a pop concert. Sure fired those neurons there.

>clown watering a tree with a noose attached to it.jpeg

Welcome to depression scenic tours, If you look to your right, you can see the end of society. On your left, more of the same.
Please keep your belongings close, and try not to get murdered.

how is it not exactly the right time for both of thoise things?
Brits just proxy bombed by Merkel.
You all know its true

Remove Kebab, Remove Journalists, Remove Politicians. The politicians and Journos have bloody hands for aiding and abetting the mudslimes.

>fake news

>((("""centrists""")))

Heh kek, "we must try as hard as possible not to learn any lesson from this"

edit: Nevermind.

archive.is/8FIKt

>“I told you so”

the way I see it "I told you so" is a negative remark after a singular instance, where saying "I told you so" serves no purpose other than snideness. This is an ongoing state of affairs, though, it's not so much "I told you so" as "I am continuing to tell you so". It's like Sideshow Bob and the rakes. If he steps on one and you say "I told you if you stepped on the rake it will hit you in the face bro" that's being petulant, because a reasonable person would learn from their mistake and not step on any more rakes. But if he continues to repeatedly step on rakes there's nothing wrong with saying "I told you not to step on the rake, you stepped on the rake and it hit you in the face, if you keep stepping on rakes it will keep happening, please stop".

Politicians on both sides are calling it an act of terrorism, but not Islamic terrorism. Even the Right is cucked there. They are simply not allowed to say it.

It's time for both of those things

thanks for archiving Sup Forums

i guess my question is pretty futile, but now confirmed muslim attack?

I'm done with this country. I'm done with Europe too.

I've already put into motion a five year plan to leave the UK and Europe permanently. I invested in my own education and have saved accordingly for this.

I'm out lads and I strongly suggest you do the same as there will be no great fight back for this country just the gradual chipping away of it year by year until we become an islamized version of South Africa

it hasn't even been 24 hours and we don't even have a final body count jesus christ

ummm... where will you white fleeing? america? russia? poland?

jokes on you!
I'm already in Chicago

The so called 'Independent' is a bull shit retarded fake news publication. I'm surprised people actually read that piece of shit.

killyourself newfag

>head office
Shoot the workers in the streets

These reports used to enrage me
Now I no longer care Europe is doing this to themselves and I can't have a lot of pity anymore

it's kys yourself please

Embarrassing

REPORTED TO THE QUEEN.

YOU HAVE FIVE SECONDS TO BIN THAT COMMENT.

Its clear that the muslims are going to win. We better all convert to Islam now and get it over with.
islamreligion.com/articles/204/how-to-convert-to-islam-and-become-muslim/

>Converting to Islam is easy. This article explains how to convert and become a Muslim in a simple way. In addition to that, it gives a brief overview of Islam, the faith of 1.7 billion people, and sheds light on the benefits of converting.

>There are many benefits of converting to Islam. Some of them are:

>One finds true happiness, tranquility, and inner peace.

>One achieves salvation from Hellfire, which all prophets have warned against.

>If a person is still not convinced of the truthfulness of Islam, then he/she can further look at the proofs Islam offers. Islam offers overwhelming proofs of its truthfulness and is the only religion that completely appeals to common sense.

Well are you ready pol? If you are then go there and say the phrase that converts you to Islam

Conflicts aren't won by treading the middle ground. Grow a spine or go home.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776

Expose the Jew. Name our enemy. Don't let them pit you off against the muslims.
Don't let Jew media shill your reality away.

no its not, nigger
Merkelbombs Britian via ISIS proxy and you would be embarrassed on a kike shilling forum, wouldn't you, cuck

Why couldnt the author have died in the attacks?

say no to islam o phobia. im not scared of getting blown up and going to heaven

Maybe it's time to bomb the Queen.

>not agreeing with both extremes where we need to kick all the muslims out and have nothing to do with the middle east

>say there is a middle ground
>can't put any criticism on immigration policy
>nothing changes
>wait next month for Mohammed to act more Brits
>rinse and repeat

Well you know. You tell'em but they don't listen you know. You say nicely and all but they aren't doing it so i say it ain't working so you ought'a kill'em i'm thinking.
Like go to your parliment or something and enter the place like and smash everyone's head with a rock. Every one sitting there just kill'em.
Just passin', inciting hate and revolt is all see ya.

The middle ground is to accept, and forget.
And repeat.

hey robert

>This isn't the time for Islamophobia – and it isn't the time to criticise Britain's foreign policy, either
It's time to do nothing!

no amount of dead will convince these idiots there is a problem

even a 9/11 style +3000 dead wouldnt phase these people

kek. Good one if that's yours.

OP here... what country will be the latest white country?

They are in their own reality. Truth is, they want to die, and they'll take our civilization with them.

Agreed. Mohammedan brothers, attack! They support the neocon/neoliberal continuum, a major cause to the problems you have. Destroy evil rag!

I was thinking the Saudi and Israeli embassies too

this is the time to fucking kill these jihadists in mass media honestly

I really wish it was the author of this disgusting propaganda killed in another bombing

How long until MI5 shows up at your door?

And the EU commission office, and Parliament, and Labour HQ, and Conservative HQ, and LibDem HQ, And the Metropolitan Police HQ, and Finsbury Park Mosque, and Canary Wharf, and Bank. Then Once that's done, Hendon and Finchley

Good point. Racism is stupid but so is questioning our military industrial complex. We should sleep instead, I'm sleepy.

"Half of all jihadi's have returned to Britain". The West trained and armed these "moderate" rebels in the Syrian civil war. The public fell for pictures of dead children, and now have to pay with their own dead children.

Fools!

It seems what they want is for us to move on to the next phase where you don't even regurgitate the same old lines you just get straight to the laying of flowers at the officially designated temporary memorial spot and then move on. Big Florist is getting too greedy and impatient.

Don't forget to vacate the islands, we need to test nukes there

Us apparently

>inb4 haha very funny

Check the CIA factbook, we already have a higher % of whites than you guys

Right, it time to Move Along, Carry On, Rinse, Repeat.