No one cares

No one cares...
No one's going to do anything...

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/108192/terrorists-killed-2-000-people-in-nigeria-last-week-so-why-doesn-t-the-world-care#.0SSOWPK6a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ramadan is near, we're gonna have a lot of attacks. You and I care user and they will be more to care, since this cancer continues to happen. Hopefully Europe will wake up and remove non Europeans.

the right wing is rising all across europe

10 years ago
>lol le pen is polling at 5% what a loser
now
>lol le pen is polling at 35% what a loser
soon
>how could le pen win

etc

Should have Joined our Side in WW2.
Fucking Britcucks.

Yep. It's too fucking late. London has already fallen, it's never going to be British again. The rest of the UK will soon follow suit, if not by immigration, then by replacement.
No where else is much better either. We're pretty much fucked. RIP.

oh boohoo 20brits die and the whole world start crying crocodile tears. 2000 PEOPLE died from terrorism in nigeria LAST WEEK ALONE, and nobody bats an eyelid.
mic.com/articles/108192/terrorists-killed-2-000-people-in-nigeria-last-week-so-why-doesn-t-the-world-care#.0SSOWPK6a

save your self-pity for someone who cares.

I honestly believe the Third Reich would have lasted a thousand years and brought peace upon the world. Now we're basically stuck into an inevitable WWIII with the middle class being decimated and third worlders invading the whole of the west.

t. universalist cuck

No one gives a shit about shitskins dying. People give a shit about their own country becoming the same as that shitskin country.
Because that's where you're headed. You didn't have this shit as frequently as you do now 20 years ago. Now you have 20, 30, 50 people dying every other month in European soil. In 10 years? 20? Those 2000 are fucking worthless and don't matter to anyone in Europe. Their country was shit to begin with.

Here's your (You), faglord. Go fuck yourself.

It's over lad. It's time to accept the decadence of the west just like an old man accepts the aging of his body.

All collective thinking will lead you to depression, believe me, Concentrate on individuality, the last refuge of tradition and common sense.

>It's time to accept the decadence of the west just like an old man accepts the aging of his body

Blackpill me harder. mfw.

I'll suck off any guy in this thread. I care OP and I want to make you all feel better with my mouth.

Fuck both my holes

If at this point people don't react against the current state of affairs, nothing will make them.

Trump and brexit were just lucky coincidences. The last manifestations of a rapidly dwindling collective common sense. Don't expect outcomes like that ever again. It's Macron style elections from now on. We are long past the point of no return.

Don't feel bad about it though. The world was doomed long before you were born,

>caring about where terrorists come from
WEW

Is it possible to make oneself "who one is" in a broken world?

Idk why but you seem like a wise guy, indulge me if you will.

>2000 PEOPLE died from terrorism in nigeria LAST WEEK ALONE
>nigeria
>Caring about literal niggers

It is always possible to stand true to yourself, no matter how decadent the world is. To do this though, it is imperative that you realize that all paths to collective healing have been exhausted. No movement or political party can illuminate the path of men anymore because men as a collective has resigned himself to living enveloped in darkness.

This was to be expected considering how our modern environment inevitably breeds weaker individuals, but that's the key. An individual, unlike a collective, has almost infinite willpower and potential over itself.

You can stray from the disastrous path the world has taken. Just don't expect anyone to follow you, and most importantly, do it for your self and none other.

Thank you rare white Argentinian.

I have to go and think about my life for a while. Have a good day.

My country is truly doomed. I can't believe this happened in my city, it gives a sense of urgency to this... I'm voting UKIP and if nothing changes i'm out of here as soon as possible before something else happens. Problem is, every country is gradually becoming the same

No one gives a fuck about niggers dying. I'm obviously going to feel remorse when my fellow countrymen die.

If you see a shit in the toilet you shouldn't be worried, but if you see a shit on the table then you should