youtube.com/watch?v=FibK1154Gjg
youtube.com/watch?v=yOCGhGBc4QQ&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He literally made a video saying he's safe, false report

Who?

He's fine, he made a video. Stop spamming this there's too many threads already

Normies out.

youtube.com/watch?v=0s70gbdf4AY

There isn't a single happening where Sup Forums's shitpost doesn't make it to the the mainstream media, is it ?

Reviewbrah?? NOOO

It was a meme you idiot

And he lives in the US, and what are the odds he will be in Ariana Grande festival

Runnin' on empty... Food review!

Wow, he's no fun.
We still had a good laugh yesterday when his picture got spread from the sticky thread, kek'd.

NEWFAG NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Report of The Week

He's an autist (literally) that does food reviews on YouTube

Is that Martin

Sup Forums does it again

Lol

Imagine if review brah got the same sort of attention from Sup Forums that Sam Hyde gets.

I don't think he would survive it seeings as how he has already had a psychotic episode and thought he was being gangstalked.

Sup Forums is the news, the creator of reality.

There's always one fag who has to feed the newfags

oh no

I cringe that for the longest time I was that very faggot

>being this retarded

Turns out he was being stalked.

The answer is and always will be LURK MOAR FAGGOT

>Thought he was being gangstalked
Elaborate? I firmly believe in gangstalking, but not like some top secret government deep state shit, but rather a sick BDSM type of social game, articulated perfectly to you, controlled/run by Sadists/sociopaths/criminals/lowlifes

Thanks for the help friend. Fuck the British.

Your meme-skills have improved though xD

This is running on Manchester, bomb review

PROOFS FAGGOT !

/x/ FAGGOT!

see Dont you ever (You) me again fucking faggot

I've been here for years, and I can't identify that fucker by a 1.25" x 1.25" picture. It must suck that your only sense of identity is being a dick because you know everything about everything on Sup Forums. Gratz. You're not just a loser; you're such a loser that you think it's cool.

someone from Sup Forums broke into his house and took photos

What I described isn't really hard to believe in the world of mass/social media. Hell Sup Forums has basically done minor gangstalking to people who have been doxxed. But I do believe in a deep Web culture that is profitable from it, and people actively pursue that life style as a form of perverse sadism.

>all those selfie whores literally got blown the fuck out
glorious

your fucking retarded that thread was the biggest pile of bullshit I've ever seen. Those photos have been online before 2016.

>(You)

You're feeding the new-fags. Stop that.

>starts that post with "ive been here for years"

It was a meme, just like how Sam Hyde is every school shooter and serial knifer

You should get some glasses then faggo

leave him alone REEEE

lol did they really put this on the news?

all jokes aside, cunts with these fucking pictures all over social media deserve to die anyways

Shut your whore mouth

Take your roastie cunt outta here

"So in conclusion... the concert was quite good. The music was a little loud at some points and I almost got lost on the way out, but I won't hold that against them. All things considered, I'm going to give it a 9.685 out of 10. Maybe a 9.7 if there wasn't so much screaming. I think they really hit the mark with this one. Anyway, that's all for today ladies and gentlemen. Thanks for watching and have a nice Tuesday."

underrated

Who is that classy looking lad?

No not reviewbrah :(

i want to recruit him for ISIS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY :'(

I discovered reviewbrah. I posted him on Sup Forums after his like third or fourth upload. I spammed him when his shit got like 13 views per. I made him a star.

This is the only thing I've ever done in my life.

Bit loud, ok I guess. serious lack of selection on beverages.
I've heard better bangs, like that boston steam pressure pot roast from the last video.
Doesn't quite have the smoke and damage of the one from Boston. Crusty, nice crust.
Not smokey enough.

It's ok he just txt'd me.

I'm shaking right now

What did he rate it out of 10?

>it made the news for real

top fucking kek guys

He just said he's heard better on bonfire night. but didn't take to kindly at being mistaken for a guy fawkes doll. Because of his charity suit.
A reluctant 4 out of 10 bangers.

kek

Is this a crisis actor? Look at the hair. John would never allow himself to appear on camera like that.

>meme
what do you mean? sam hyde wasn't responsible for some of those incidents?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!1NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Posting "underrated" right fucking after the post kinda defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

so is this a meme now? we trick the media into thinking reviewbrah is among the dead every time there's a terror attack

reviewbrah doesn't need another mental breakdown

>implying "underrated" has any purpose other than just saying "kek i find this funny"

>your fucking "MISSING" wanted poster is a dog overlay picture

What an embarrasement of the entire human race

I've seen this image in Spanish TV an hour ago

ISIS YOU'VE GONE TOO FUCKING FAR

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=FibK1154Gjg

I'd hate it if my legacy and final moments were of me with that fucking dogface filter.

FAKE NEWS

kek

His mother is fucking grade-A hot milf pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=yOCGhGBc4QQ&t

The snapchat dog filter is a great way for detecting obnoxious people

F

Gonna pour one monster out for rb

post pics

suffer in hell reviewbruh

You always did have shit taste in food

No, he's kidding, Sam Hyde did it all.

post pics cunt

This, what the hell are they thinking posting a photo with those stupid dog features.

>tfw you said that pic was underrated last night when it was first posted

fuck my sides

You're a fucking retard.

Here you go. It's funny how she looks so feminine and fuckable, and he looks just like her, feminine, but unfuckable.

Most likely the profile picture isn't it? That's what they normally do. Unless it's the perp and it meets every stereotype possible. If that happens they hunt through as far back as they can to fight one that fits their narrative and if they still can't find one it's "no photo available at this time".

This is how he keeps getting away with it

This is the work of Joey!

Weird how you and 500 other retards all thought it was "underrated" despite being spammed everywhere constantly

Wood berry. I like ones that look like her, you just no she's dirty.

>tfw you'll never eat some pizza with RB before desserting his mother with a creampie

shut up and let me have this

>yfw u turn on al jazerra and your on it

Wait he was attending that degenerate concert? That is it, I refuse to ever watch one of his videos ever again, what a betrayal.

There not enough diversity in this list, to many whites, this is racist

Who would just go on the internet and tell lies?

It has the sole purpose of letting people in the thread know that the quoted post's quality went unnoticed and that it is therefore fucking underrated, hence the use of that specific word instead of the usual "kek" or whatever else.
I fucking hate turks so god damn much

This is why we haven't been visited by aliens yet. They take one look at this shit and nope out of there.

Yeah... who does that?