IT'S WAR

Nobody can fucking say what we want to say in this country without being arrested and our lives ruined!

What the fuck do we do? 8 YEARS OLD A VICTIM WAS. It could have been my sister. It was 10 minutes away.

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/808178/manchester-terror-attack-Ariana-Grande-Mosque-Attacked-Manchester-arena-violence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stfu u pig piece of shit
This is nothing
Not to mention how many kids in iraq,syria and Afghanistan u hypocrites bombed
Deserved it

My ancestors killed Germans for sport.

Turkish diaspora here
My ancestors fucked yours 1923

>that flag
>this post

We killed your empire m8

Straight fucking away the Turks are on it

I hate shitskins so fucking much

Sorry, your faggot country is going to continue letting Muslims flood in so they can establish a police state. And your Britcuck friends will clap the whole time.

lol, nice.

Imagine if we said this to you so coldly

You stupid cunt are a disgrace.

Time to dust off the Lancasters and go Dresden on the Middle East

>impyling i give a fuck about the taghut ottoman empire or countries in general
Khilafah is coming until all diin is islamic terrItory
We will drive u from your homes and stab u in the back
Take care dog

My 8-year-old had a dream that Drumpf was the one who bombed those people; we should focus on getting him impeached desu

We killed yours.

Idiot.

Idiot

Idiot

>the elites of his country all the way up to the government fuck kids all day for centuries
>well what can you do? not my place to question!

>retard muslim blows himself up in degenerate concert
>NOW it's war!

Praise kek

I'm not saying it like NOW it's war.
I'm saying it like you said, just acknowledging that it is and has always been war, but we're not fighting back.

>english kids
Nothing of value was lost.

Instead youre bombing innocent civilians
Hypocrity

Idiot

Spamming Turkroach idiot.

I guess this is what you get for being pussies

Yesssss! Let the hate flow through you!
emperor.jpg

There are no innocent middle easterners.

Yeah, your trade centers were knock down because you were pussies, right?

Idiot.

there are no innocents

More importantly pep guardiolas wife and daughters were there, if they'd have gotten hurt I'd be pissed, what if he resigned from his coaching position?

So much the_donald in here

go to war against who? america? we're the ones that fund, destroy and refund the groups that create these types of people.

you're better off starting a right-wing riot in manchester.

>“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

Man, I killed so many of you fags in AFG lol. You're always all talk and then its "wah wah wah! You airburst white phosphorus over my village and lit my kids on fire :'("

your time will come

Gorilla rage on computer meme

Yes... let the power of the dark side flow through your veins...
Soon you might be able to take a stand against them.
Hell you might even join a group of like minded individuals who actually want to do something to save your little island country.

Sup Forums would rather wait until everyone else wakes up and wages the war for them. How many posts have you seen today that are along the lines of "the west is dead" or complaining that no one else can see what is blatantly obvious? Why fight back when you can stay in your house and dream about the day when everyone besides you will rise up?

Just wait for it. Go back to sleep Sup Forums. No need for you to do anything. Hopefully everyone else will figure it out on their own.

Fuck you.

There's nothing like that since National Action were banned, it's impossible to find them now and they might not be even doing anything

go out with your mates and start doing some reverse sharia on these cunts.

Any guesses on how long until Tommy Robinson is either banned from twitter or in serious legal trouble again? He's currently suggesting rounding up people on police watch lists and putting them in prisoner of war camps.

Excellent idea. If he tweeted it out I'd help.

There must be something you could do. Posting on an anime image board probably isn't helping.

Still 0 visual proof of the vent.
Where are the proof ?
That looks more and more like a mossad operation to give some credibility and push to their ISIS while keeping the population in fear and ready for the last fight.

I want to see my countrymen out in the streets user, I really do. I'd join them. But they're not

>What the fuck do we do?
I mean, you could fight back.
You could organise.

But that means rocking the boat.

It's rather difficult to organise online, without the government following it.

Fuck off back to Turkey you manky parasite.

Why is nu/pol/ flooding the board to talk about this terrorist attack that the media is pushing so hard? Why are you pushing the media's agenda?

Now the media is trying to blame this on ISIS, and you retards will eat it up because you clearly trust the mainstream media. Now Trumpowitz can bomb Assad since the normies are heartbroken over the "ISIS" false flag!

The cancerous newfags who believe ISIS did this need to go back. You are letting innocent deaths be used for the political gain of the people you claim to be against.

>Killing people in a warzone is the same as some faggot jihadi strapping a bomb to himself and blowing up kids at a concert
Your time is coming Ahmed. I'm going to behead every single fucking one of you until my dying breath once the purge starts.

She was reported to the police for that. I fucking hate this country sometimes.

Man I really hope you guys sort it out somehow.

For the record I hate brits, but I feel you man.

Kill the muzzies, John.
Kill them all.

Like you give a fuck about any muslim kids. You're just there sponging off Germany without any shame or masculinity at all.

What are you going to do about it, Cumskin ?

We will fuck your girls and blow them up as well. Keep spamming threads of this autistic board about WAR, while fapping to jamal fucking you sister.

Then why take the blood on your hands,trust me I would love if everyone bombed the most Muslim place in the world.

But have you solved anything? ISIS should be dead by now,are they? Soon they will be coming for us what then?

RIP

The outrage will die out, like every fucking time this shit happens.

>Inb4 flag filters
>inb4 "Keep calm and carry on" wankery.

Sorry Nigel but in terms of limpness you aren't that much better then the surrender monkeys.

Why is left hand always so good for smash on tablebut when smasheith right hand only pain

>We will fuck your girls and blow them up as well
Saudis? What?

They're triggered by cartoons and they hide behind fat leftie women and Jewish groups and bleat about Islamophobia, a word they made up to protect themselves from mean words. They are hilarious!

And you act like you're the only civilised ones out of the sub-human shitskins lmao

You're monkeys like the rest of em

Nothing will change.
Until the people rise up and kick the refugees out, it's business as usual.
What needs to happen is lynch mob justice, you need to make them refugees of Britain, you need to DRIVE THEM OUT. Back to the boats, back to the sea. Make it known they are not welcome, for they associate themselves with a tarnished faith and a violent culture.
They will say they don't understand, but they do. They need to return from where they came and clean up their own mess. Force them to do it.
Stick their faces in it until they understand and there is no denying it. Tell the politicians, the liberals and the left to fuck off or be beaten with them.
Vikings wouldn't put up with this, you shouldn't either. It's not unfair to treat a bad guest to a good beating.
But this won't happen, nothing will change. It would take too many saying "ENOUGH!".

Call me an edgelord but I kinda wish ariana was among the casualties. In fact the only casuality

>Not to mention how many kids in iraq,syria and Afghanistan u hypocrites bombed
clearly not enough

>You're monkeys like the rest of em
what do you call someone, who lets his sister gang fucked and killed by muslims ? A European kek

Lol you even type like a barely-sentient sub-human

Pretty much this.

Is there such a thing as the right to peaceful protesting in the UK?

Ya'll have to get it together somehow.

> what do you call someone, who lets his goat gang fucked and killed by muslims ?
Makes you think.

You have to understand the climate here. Watch the video in the OP. If we so much as even suggested anything we would have our lives ruined by the state, our families too. This is a really big thing that's going to happen

My condolences, this is terrible, regardless of victims age race religion no one should have to endure this kind of pain.

I fear things will only get worse from here, for all of us.

We can't bomb a nation because not all of the "targets" live there, we can ban a nation from going anywhere because...well we saw what happened in the US, our race is simply going to destroy itself in a slow agonizing death, be it terrorist making a little but loud splash or our very lands working against us and our rights to protect ourselves all to please the LOUD majority.

Hold your loved ones close, tell them how much they mean to you, one day they could just drop dead, or another bombing, or be hit by a car, either way our lives are short and we cannot escape death

I thought that too at first, but then I remembered it would only cause more tears, selfish fan ridden tears, but tears none the less.

I just hope when it comes to casualties, its either those who saw the blast, or those who died, being in between would be horrible.

I dont' belive it was isis
But who did it then? Why?

express.co.uk/news/uk/808178/manchester-terror-attack-Ariana-Grande-Mosque-Attacked-Manchester-arena-violence

I am doing user, thanks a lot. We know you have our backs.

Nice comeback fuck face.
>Aah your grammar sucks

Come on we all know you are just an autistic kid that can't do anything.

Butthurt Turk detected

COMMENTS DISABLED

You know this was getting national praise.

Thanks for showing us all why we hate your shitskin kind.

>implying your words bother me?

This

Bunch of hypocrite dickheads.

Well your thread shows me why I always hated your kind.
>Installs a Jewish government in the ME
>Overthrew 90% of the monarchies in the ME and installed dictators
>Invades Muslim countries and kills hundreds of thousands of women and children to this day
>Lets not mention the invasions on the ME in between 1600-1800.
And then Cries "Wahhh why do they hate us wahhh, we are good people waaahh" Go fuck yourself you retarded kid

>words words works durka jihad

what?

>I can't make an argument: the post

Start handing out white feathers.

I'm with you user we can't stand by and let our country burn, something has to be done. And mummy may if you're reading this, no not violence that achieves very little and makes people hate you
but something HAS to be done soon.
Worst thing is this will just make the government such down the internet even more, more reason to install security cameras, more reasons to tap your phone, while doing nothing about the real problem.
We're heading towards 1984 everyday yet we can't even seem to stop it.

I'm going to masturbate so fucking hard when they start uploading videos of cute white girls getting hanged in the streets of London

Go back. Get the fuck off of this board or start lurking you bluepilled twat.

>this nigger

You can mark several ids on one post. Idiot

RWDS time

Respond to terror with terror

>the truth about how well muslims and europeans get along
>never going to happen.jpg

This. DO IT. What are they going to do to you for handing out white feathers?

Reported? Is it because she said "final solution"? Would it have been okay if she kept the "final" off of it?

Yep pretty much.
You can pretty much get nicked for saying anything nowadays.
(Of course don't mention the hundreds of isis twitter accounts who are allowed to stay up that would be islamaphoic)

I talk so much dangerous and wild shit here, and it all legal, but no changes happen. Maybe you being censored will backfire on the jew and it will be you who saves us all.

"Half of all jihadi's have returned to Britain". The West trained and armed these "moderate" rebels in the Syrian civil war. The public fell for pictures of dead children, and now have to pay with their own dead children.

Fools!

You had no argument and you sided with the same narrative as the republicans/democrats that the USA has done nothing wrong and the Muslims are insane terrorists.

I literally don't give a fuck about arguing with a sandnigger muslim, fuck off.

A sandnigger muslim who came here to celebrate the killing of our children. And YOU sided with him. Fuck off you human trash.

>8 YEARS OLD A VICTIM WAS.

This happens and now you are literally cheering Saudi Arabia on