>Make a tribute for Ariana Grande instead

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/14963
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776

Expose the Jew. Name our enemy. Don't let them pit you off against the muslims.
Don't let Jew media shill your reality away.

I hate people so much

I bet the stupid CUNT isn't going to do anything for the victims

Ariana Grande is the only victim in this whole thing. She's not a fucking UKuck, she didn't sign up to be ran over, blown up, and shot at in your countries Jihad. That's all your shit spilling over onto her show.

A new album for the grandistas will make good money

I want to comfort Ariana with my dick

shhhhhhhh, bonald brumpf fanboys might be offended that you criticize the kike masters

modern society for you

the all "free" and "i can do whatever i want but you can't criticize me" mentality

>pipe bomb

This has been confirmed? This was the type of device?

cute id.
suicide bombers need hugs, not phobia.

While I agree the tribute to her is a little odd, she's got to be feeling pretty shitty right about now. Her fans came to see her and got BTFO (literally) at her event.

She's not responsible, but probably feels like it. Kind of like how Muslims don't feel responsible, but should.

>Muslim enrichment
>"This event will wake up the masses despite every other happening resulting in more insanity"

Guys. Guys. The west is broken. Nuke everything. Go down fighting, never give in. But everything must burn. Destroy Islam and the cucks that enable them. Death doesn't wake these fuckers up. So let's just end their suffering

Didnt think so.

OP, you are a fag

All I know that slut from is licking donuts and hating America.

It's a gift from God to her. Her publicity goes through the roof, she'll give interviews about how love trump's hate.

And the next tour will be promoted as, come buy tickets, take a stand against hate, only £149.99 plus booking fee, order today!!

Any decent person hates America. What exactly is your point?

ftfy

Meant for

and*

>decent

Ok

fix'd

you don't find bombs with other bombs

We have to show them love so they don't feel exluded

>had tickets to another concert of hers later
>rest of EU tour is cancelled

FUCKING CUNTS

*fight

They mean dont quit doing your music because the UK is a shitskin cesspool.

Why would you want to see this sluts show?

looks like ISIS did you a favor there buddy

Yes, please, hug the first bomber you see.

Even the stupid Democrats know enough to shun this cunt
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/14963

>Police in Lake Elsinore, California said in a statement Monday that the owner of Wolfee Donuts, where the licking took place, declined to press charges against Grande.
>officials were investigating the leaked video, which appeared to show the 22-year-old singer and a man with her "maliciously lick" the doughnuts.
>Mayra Solis, 22, a cashier on duty at Wolfee Donuts when Grande went into the store, said the singer didn't purchase any of the doughnuts she licked.
I'm fucking laughing.

What the title of the song about her getting fucked by a nigger so hard she can't stand straight?

thanks. now spread it

Leftists are genuinely psychotic.

I don't even get my money back.

Hopefully she feels so terrible about it she offs herself
Muzzies should have gotten her instead

She didn't vote for unlimited immigration to UK

This

Wtf spoiled cunt lol

Still contributing to normalization of preteen sexulization and degeneracy of Western civilization for the sake of (((profits)))

Edit with Roger Moore when?

Why is nobody calling her Ariana Grenade?

Because she fucking can't vote in UK.
She probably did vote for unlimited immigration to your country though.

Because the encore is an appearance of Nine Inch Nails?

>he doesnt know women are savages

who fucking cares what type of small improvised ordinance explosive was used. it made boom

We have to convince people to change their Facebook profile to stand in solidarity with the victim from that awful attack!

I STAND WITH GARANDE!!

I wish she had died so maybe then people would have actually cared about the attack and why the attack happened