Umm... is a Sup Forums kill?

Muslim student arrested after murdering neo-Nazi roommates for disrespecting his conversion to Islam

Devon Arthurs, 18, led Florida police to bodies of Jeremy Himmelman, 22, and Andrew Oneschuk, 18,revealing bomb-making materials and white supremacist propaganda owned by deceased

>Devon Arthurs, 18, told police he had until recently shared his roommates' neo-Nazi beliefs but that he converted to Islam, according to court documents and a statement the Tampa Police Department released Monday.

>“That's my roommate (Russell). He doesn't know what's going on and just found them like you guys did,” Arthurs told the police officers, according to the report.

>Federal agents arrested Russell, 21, on Saturday on charges related to the explosives.

>The FBI said Russell “admitted to his neo-Nazi beliefs” and said he was a member of a group called Atomwaffen, which is German for “atomic weapon.”

>Major Caitlin Brown, spokeswoman for the Florida National Guard, confirmed that Russell was a current member of the Florida National Guard. But she couldn't immediately provide any other information.

>Arthurs started the chain of events Friday when he held two customers and an employee hostage at gunpoint at a Tampa smoke shop, police said. He was complaining about the treatment of Muslims.

>“He further informed all three victims that he was upset due to America bombing his Muslim countries,” police Detective Kenneth Nightlinger wrote in his report.

>Officers talked Arthurs into letting the hostages go and dropping his weapon, and took him into custody.

>While in custody, police said Arthurs started talking about killing two people, and then he directed them to a condominium complex where the four roommates shared an apartment.

>“I had to do it,” Arthurs told police.

>Inside the apartment, the officers found the bodies of 22-year-old Jeremy Himmelman and 18-year-old Andrew Oneschuk. Both had been shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/two-white-nationalists-dead-in-insane-moslem-terror-plot/
dailystormer.com/tampa-moslem-wanted-to-kill-neo-nazis-after-conversion/
reddit.com/r/islam/comments/69dy8j/its_time_for_responsible_and_legal_gun_ownership/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

something is fishy about this story

>shitskins bomb and kill civilians
>suddenly shitskin saves the day by taking out 3 neo nazi terrorist who build a bomb?

hahahah....nope
nice psyop

Agreed. These details don't add up to me.

he was probably defending himself from attack

They didnt even have a bomb or plans to bomb anyone. They were on a facebook group named atomic bomb.

>arthurs vs himmelman, oneschuk
The eternal anglo strikes again

well g fucking g than

just make shit up so the murder of some random guys doesn't sound so bad

>inb4 twoo scoops made him do it

Yeah Weev has a write up about this at Daily Stormer telling the full story:
dailystormer.com/two-white-nationalists-dead-in-insane-moslem-terror-plot/

Anglin follow up:
dailystormer.com/tampa-moslem-wanted-to-kill-neo-nazis-after-conversion/

Zero tolerance for Islam. If you convert to Islam, you erase your White Identity, and you're likely a nutjob.

>he told police he had shared his roommates neo-nazi beliefs but had recently converted to Islam
They probably all posted here. Arthurs was probably the guy posting "Islam will save us from degeneracy".

Spooky.

You never see the threads of neo-Nazis praising Islam for it's "lack of degeneracy"?

>Devon Arthurs, 18, told police he had until recently shared his roommates' neo-Nazi beliefs but that he converted to Islam, according to court documents and a statement the Tampa Police Department released Monday.

This guy was definitely a Sup Forumsack

doesn't this simply prove that islam does provoke violence despite race?

This. And this is why we don't allow Muslim Generals.

Islam is the only thing that can save the west though.

i don't understand, you mean they get deleted?

Sup Forums is culturally islamic, so he was likely from here.
>muh virgin gf
>muh Christianity is bad
>muh degeneracy
>muh India is shit
>muh green north african deity
It's no coincidence that Sup Forums's most popular memes are Islamic in origin.

Yes, it's literally in the Quran. I have no problem with Christian/secular Arabs

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Yes. For the successes of white Islam, look at Afghanistan, Iran (Indo-Aryan) and Turkey (mostly Mediterranid).

>Iran
>terrorist

pick one

>turned muslim
>murders someone
Shocker

some people are just radical by nature, the ideology itself doesn't even matter

>tfw neo nazis are more peaceful than muslims

I wonder who would like to think this. Probably some loser who can't fit in that is prone to adopt a narrative where he instead of being a brown little loser is transformed to the righteous saviour. Without lifting a finger.

Really makes me think

Pic related

That kid is definitely whiter than you jamal

>convert to islam
>murder people
whats fishy about it lad?

not on Sup Forums, i have yet to see them

Lovely boy taking one for the team.

I bet the bomb making materials belonged to this kid and he's just shifting blame on the "dead neo nazis" to justify his murder.

>find roommates murdered by another roommate
>go to jail because you liked a facebook page

LAND OF THE FREE

I used to host and admin a minecraft server for Sup Forums called intcraft and this guy used to be a regular on there, he revealed his identity a long time ago on there

>White American
>Converts to islam
>Complaining about the treatment of Muslims
>“He further informed all three victims that he was upset due to America bombing his Muslim countries
>His Muslim countries
Riiiiight.

many strictly religious and conservative muslims usually have a pan-islamic mindset and not a nationalist one

>Devon Arthurs, 18, told police he had until recently shared his roommates' neo-Nazi beliefs but that he converted to Islam
RELIGION OF PEACE

One more shitposter gone. It's a start.

Actually he was on muslim discord server (muslim.chat)
patriciansalafist was his username, saw a prominent member of the server say the guy was a friend of his earlier

Fake story to demonize right wing.

Fake and gay

>you mean they get deleted
No, they get shitposted to death whenever someone tries to make one

Don't feed in to these fake news stories.

It isn't fake.

I am a former mod of 3p, Devon is pretty well known for being a massive autist, his family kicked him out at 16 for being a nazi and he latched on to the only people who would accept him, he went through a bout of heavy drinking and other degeneracy until he found what he was always looking for in the structure, order and purpose of Islam, the only problem being its utterly evil. He literally couldn't handle banter and killed two of his only friends over it.

Russel, also known as Odin, the roommate who survived via having a job is looking at 11 years in federal prison for some explosives he allegedly had in garage.

>He literally couldn't handle banter and killed two of his only friends over it.
There is no banter in Islam. Any insult of Muhammad, Islam or Allah requries the execution of the blashphemer. Recantations, apologies or conversions do no matter, the penalty of death can not be abborgated under sharia law.

>Was gonna be the Columbine of 2017
for fuck sakes

What's fishy about it is that nobody on the alt-right refers to it as the Alt-Reich and that the "racist" facebook group he was part of was literally run by a guy with the last name "Cohen".

Devon Arthurs reddit account made a post to the islamic subreddit regarding gun ownership

reddit.com/r/islam/comments/69dy8j/its_time_for_responsible_and_legal_gun_ownership/

It. was self defe188