youtube.com/watch?v=J-FgKbGZSYk
twitter.com/ANCALERTS/status/867004507208560640
youtube.com/watch?v=L_AQlsSZNa0
youtu.be/aSEXpgwEsUw
youtube.com/watch?v=B3W1yfLzhTE
youtube.com/watch?v=b5C7EUB2GDk
youtube.com/watch?v=sVQiziXVI0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9xYZ79bukr0
newsinfo.inquirer.net/898860/fighting-in-marawi-subsides?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
twitter.com/caliyousef/status/867014016647872512
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/866991657572552705/pu/vid/176x320/dLCGxvzh8GdRuD_C.mp4
shoebat.com/2016/11/15/philippine-president-declares-to-muslim-terrorists-your-human-rights-are-bullsh_t-i-will-strip-you-of-your-rights-and-slaughter-you-all/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I wonder what will happen

youtube.com/watch?v=J-FgKbGZSYk

bush did 9/11

>Marawi
FTFY

>JUST IN: Marawi City doctor confirms members of the Maute group have entered the hospital in the city
twitter.com/ANCALERTS/status/867004507208560640

>Mawari
my fucking weeb is showing
It's marawi but whatever

Either Duterte will burn them out, or announce the conversion of the Philippines to wahabbist islam.

Welcome to the ever growing global community of muslim states, Phillibros!
Took you long enough, ha ha! But you are welcome non the less, aferim mashalah!

Another bonfire image

#Reminder
Sitting next to Bannon and Kushner was Saleh bin Abdul Aziz al ash-Sheikh who was descendants of Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab, founder of Wahhabism sect

VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=L_AQlsSZNa0

Phili-bros
Translate ?

youtu.be/aSEXpgwEsUw

Why are they even attacking an Islamic city?

Are you a flip?

>Philippines Media silent

Wat is the local time over there?

If it's noontime to afternoon, I can understand because at this time most Filipinos are watching noontime to afternoon variety shows like "Eat Bulaga", "It's Showtime" and "Wowowin". The whole country will flip-out if those programs get interrupted by "BREKING NEWS"

youtube.com/watch?v=B3W1yfLzhTE

youtube.com/watch?v=b5C7EUB2GDk

youtube.com/watch?v=sVQiziXVI0Y

they're talking in muslim, can't translate. or its inaudible at best

9:20PM local time.

Recruitment.

Nee

Never enough bonfires in my thread

Today's episode of TV Patrol just glossed that over.

MORE NEWS AT 11 AT YOUR LOCAL TV STATIONS FLIPS

its like 50 guys max. surely the locals could fuck them up easily enough.

/phg/?

Because they are retarded. Haven't you learned anything?

Are these motherfuckers stupid?
Duterte is going to not just kill them, he's going to wipe out their families
Fuck off bluepill

no, most locals are afraid of revenge killings which happens quite often in muslim areas

It's getting harder and harder getting new footage.

Maybe post below is reason.
Seems like they want to cut out the city completely.

Fucking rap god

If indoniggers are anything to go by, so-called moderates embrace radical shitheads easily enough.

I know about this. It's called rido yes?

Christ, muslims are fucked up everywhere.

this will probably be zamboanga all over again

I mean post in the picture, w/e

Some older photo

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776

Hope that fucking DU30 bought some of this with the Russian arms deal.

TOS 1

youtube.com/watch?v=9xYZ79bukr0

The locLs are kebab, why would they do anything but help?

I don't speak Kebab

Looks like Duterte has some more people to crucify and make an example out of.

This I forget how serious blood feuds are in Mindanao. It's not like the government/army are gonna protect them from retaliation.

No media coverage about this happening in Germany at all. It's all about the Ariana Grande gig.

Spread the news!
Break the censorship!

how peaceful

TL;DR for the new coming guys:
Confirmed:
>ISIS in control of parts of Marawi city
>police buildings and jails burned after the prisoners were freed by ISIS
Unconfirmed:
>ISIS controls the whole city
>clashes near a military base
>airstrikes

The philipinian governmental army claims that everything is under control and that 50 jihadists were killed after they tried to help their leader who got surrounded inside the city
the pictures, videos and witnesses say the total opposite
the city mayor says that he needs reinforcements and that ISIS took control of a part of the city without facing resistance from army/police.

They kill Muslims and Christians. But it's one of those things where a lot of ISIS are those Suni Muslims and they kill off the Shite ones. That doesn't mean in anyway ISIS isn't Israels Secret Insurgence Service by any means. The Jews run ISIS. America and Europe are just their pawns.

I broke the news here, nothing more I can do.
Always try to break news here if I notice happening and don't see it here.
Sometimes smaller (car chase or shooting) sometimes I've big catch.

>Today's episode of TV Patrol just glossed that over.

wonder what's the agenda behind it. At least 24-ORAS and SAKSI covered it.

>The philipinian governmental army claims that everything is under control and that 50 jihadists were killed after they tried to help their leader who got surrounded inside the city
>the pictures, videos and witnesses say the total opposite
nobody is saying this though

Whoops wrong thread sorry lads.

But Durente isn't going to take this will he? Surely he's just gonna send the army in immediately?

cept it's 200k city with religious value to them

>Our news still not reporting on this

Probably would go against the fucking narrative if we had two terrorist attacks happen in two days.

CNN philippines is reporting it

Gee. Bomb kills little white girls in England,
or some irrelevant city in a Muslim majority country is taken over.
Which do you think is going to be the bigger issue?
Also, the next crusades is looking more and more like a real thing now.

Philippine news is mostly Manila-Centric, and ABS CBN is one of the worst offenders.

Will not be surprised if ABS-CBN devoted most of their timeslot on Ariana Grande concert than what is happening in the southern part of the country.

I'm going for a smoke. My ass is sore, need to stretch

I can't wait to see what Duterte will do to them. hehehehe

>Local news is reporting it

Duh, yeah, I'm watching your CNN livestreams.

I'm talking about the media blackout internationally. Your CNN is cancer btw.

>Jihadist took over Islamic city of Mawari in Philippines
>Media silent

Explain that to me. ISIS just killed a bunch of kids. People would be watching their commercials if they would talk about this.

So they´ve taken City Hall and a public hospital?
Can anyone translate?

Also they're home to some of the worst autists to ever grace the Southeast Asian entertainment industry.

Because it is easier to hold and recruit from.

>Your CNN is cancer btw.
Isn't the entire CNN cancer?

>nobody is saying this though
what are you talking about?
as for
>The philipinian governmental army claims that everything is under control and that 50 jihadists were killed after they tried to help their leader who got surrounded inside the city
it's the AFP Chief Eduardo Año on CNN philippines

200k city is irrelevant to you ?
some claimed that they took over 80% of the city.. not confirmed tho

city is blockaded for the most part, people can't get out from what I gather
(example )

>Isn't the entire CNN cancer?

You got me there man. I really hope everything turns out okay though. I really love the Philippines.

what the fuck. Why didnt I see this on the news back then?!
Like seriously this is why I stopped watching TV for the news / listening to NPR (liberal bullshit "Unbiased" reporting)

I literally get my news on Sup Forums and EVERY ONE I tell / show the news to, tell me they havent heard of it or seen it yet.... Like what the fuck. This is insane ass shit.

>Why didnt I see this on the news back then?!

BECAUSE WE DON'T REPORT THE FUCKING NEWS

ISIS goal is building caliphate. Islamic town is obvious choice for that... hell Mawari already had soft sharia. Logical upgrade lol.

>200k city is irrelevant to you ?
200k on the other side of the planet is irrelevant to me, yes.
The west has it's own problems right now, call back later.

>ABS-CBN News Patrol finally reported on this happening on television
>MORE NEWS ON 11 - t .ABS-CBN

>Philippines
Where?

airstrikes?? lol. where did you hear that?

>Are these motherfuckers stupid?
You are proceeding on thin ice when you try to question religion. Aren't you stupid teaching creationism and cutting penises of your infants (just like Muslims btw )? This is all God's will. Man has no right to question it.

reports that fighting in the city subsides

For the uninitiated, when you see Arabs in traditional dress like this not wearing that rope thingy around their head is often a sign of a hardliner as it is considered vanity and adornment.

>Maute is interrogating civilians. If you can't prove you are a Muslim, they will kidnap you and will be "taken cared of"
Wew.

newsinfo.inquirer.net/898860/fighting-in-marawi-subsides?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

holy shit

I love it. Every time a terrorist attack happens in Europe or the mudslimes chimp out in PH, I get to mention it to my wife, driving her deeper down the rabbit hole. The more redpill she swallows the more it isolates her from her libtard friends, so she's been saying to me "I want a baby", a child to keep her occupied.

Thank you mudslimes.

Where are dutertes hitsquads!?

No where. dututard is a muslim himself. He supports this.

Looks like CIA working through abdools to topple Duterte.

This makes me rage. How long before this kind of thing makes me snap.

May God bless us truly

Kushner is such a fuckng faggot. Look at that body language. Fuck I hate this slimy little weasel so much

Interesting, thanks for the info.

>>Maute is interrogating civilians. If you can't prove you are a Muslim, they will kidnap you and will be "taken cared of"
>Wew.

How rude.

>city 99% muslamic
>invaded by bad moosleems
What's the problem here? Almost all our muslims aren't infected by the extremist cancer that currently is in the middle east and north africa; they'll gonna do a schindler's list or some shiet to hide nonmuslims

Translation please ?

twitter.com/caliyousef/status/867014016647872512
God dammit normies flooding with their mundane shit. Hard to filter trough it.

Can't convert because missing filter
So video:
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/866991657572552705/pu/vid/176x320/dLCGxvzh8GdRuD_C.mp4

Random photo for bump

Summary of the pics attached:
>at least one school's burned
>Maute blockaded Marawi
>muh airstrikes
>text warnings: beware of trespassers
>MORE BOMBS
>gunfire still happening

>One of the largest schools burned. We need help. We can't get out because ISIS are all over town.
>There are bombs and air strikes. Also, threats to search houses.
>We can hear gunshots.

>They burned down one of the big schools here. We need help. We can't get out of Marawi because ISIS are everywhere.

>There are bombs and there are many warnings being sent through text messages. Airstrikes. Bombs. And there are threats that they will go into your houses

>We can still hear gunshots. There are also bombs

>Only Allah knows what will happen

Thanks

shoebat.com/2016/11/15/philippine-president-declares-to-muslim-terrorists-your-human-rights-are-bullsh_t-i-will-strip-you-of-your-rights-and-slaughter-you-all/

>believing what Muslim lefty says

tfw you fail in syria so u move to asia

>Airstrikes. Bombs.
wait what

>nothing was lost

Seems like there was explosion at 'Quiapo'
Is that also in Philippines ?

>implying that they can take over this shithole country

THEY DIMMED THE LIGHTS TO BURN US DOWN

I was told my school is being burned to the ground. I was informed the city jail is on fire. I was messaged the local hospital is taken over by these men in black hoods.

Roads were blocked, fire trucks were seized, and everyone is questioned of religion. If you can't prove you are a Muslim, you are "taken care" of.

I have received a message that my high school principal is taken as hostage. Along with her are many non-Muslims who strive to give education to young minds of Marawi. My sisters' classmates and their families are on their way to our house; they are running away from the threat of fire and bullets.

Black flags are raised to claim dominion of the city.

Hope is frail as of the moment.

I haven't heard from the local government since the mayor's interview with CNN where he is still yet to validate and collate information. "No casualties reported" he said.

Churches are torched. This ignorance of religious respect is on an all time high. This is taking away the culture and the history of Marawi, or my memory of it at least.

I grew up with non-Muslim friends and educators. I am where I am right now because of them. All the people who grew up from where I did are successful because of the community we were raised in.

Instead of our homes, our schools, our hospital, and our jails, burn your ignorant and false extremist beliefs.

We are being burned down. Help us.

I stand with Marawi City and all of the people therein. Please stay strong. Lend a prayer if you can. Open your homes to those in need if you can.

Religious leaders, Ulamas, and people of high regard and influence, step in and negotiate!

Lock your doors. Keep your windows low. Stay strong.

In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, and the Most Beneficent, light a candle and pray.

>posted 1 hour ago

yes, about 20 days ago

It was claimed to happen tonight

Well, I guess just panic