How to make Muslims feel unwelcome?

Do you give them bad looks?
Refuse to sit next to them in the bus?
Mix common meat with halal?

How do you tell Mussies to fuck off without being a hardcore Nazi?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazan#Climate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Burning a cross in their yard is usually pretty subtle.

Buy dogs.
Own fast food places that sell sausages and bacon
wear pegga pig t shirts.

Kill them. All of them should be killed.

Firebomb mosques. Gets the message to more than one at a time.

Walking beside a mudshit - pull of their bin bag and run , running is pussy shit but if you don't run the cucks will surround you

Not letting them in in the first place

Shooting them in the face should suffice.

Great idea user

alrigth Sup Forums lets creat a new meme and

can somebody change the text in to then remove the Juden star into a muslim halfmoon

"He is to blame"

"for Terror"
spread it around Twitter with the manchester Hashtags

I'm always in for creating new maymays

I give them subtle dirty looks, if they're cute I just unabashedly check the out

but m-my free speech

There's no way without going to jail. They don't care about dirty looks. They're the ones giving dirty looks.

I see veiled Muslim women all the time now and I live in fucking Texas. 15 years ago you'd never see this shit

Nothing you can do anymore

Bring a bottle of pig blood and drink it or bring bacon

Pour gasoline on them and of course light them up

China banned the name Mohammed and a couple other Muslim names. Seems like a good start.

kek, Furie signed that character's meme certificate when he drew those glasses

>implying that being called a Nazi is bad

Wonder how can you recognize Muslim?

Make them "disspear" one by one, whenever you get the chance.

Whenever they ask me for a cigarette I say no.

Together we prevail.

In all legitimacy?

>buy bologna when grocery shopping
>pay with cash
>walk trayvon martin style to newly built mosque
>throw bologna all over mosque
>walk home

I have kids, and a few days ago I was walking down the street and two hijab women were walking the opposite way.

As our paths crossed, I grabbed both of my children and pulled them away from the women, giving an obvious wide berth while glaring at them. I was extremely deliberate and obvious. I made them feel very uncomfortable

Buy dogs.
They hate dogs. Also eat gam sandwiches around them and "accidentally" drop some in them. Also throwing bacon at mosques work.

Why would you murder me?

Thoughtcrime detected Finan, please surrender yourself to your nearest Garda station.

>not buying bacon/sausage etc and specifically looking for the muzzie cashier to check your groceries out

Whatching the subtle horror in their eyes as the realize they have to pick up my bacon and swipe it is always pretty funny.

You just acted as an asshole

Mean looks, talk about how great Trump is and all the things I want him to do, brag about the MOAB killing ISIS fags, can't wait for the wall, etc. If I'm at a traffic light or in stopped traffic, I will just stare at them to make them feel uncomfortable. Once at my friend's apartment building a bunch got on the elevator and I made it obvious I wasn't gonna get on the elevator with a bunch of them hell no.

My mom talked shit openly by them in California when we went right next to them, they harp in sand nigger thinking they're better than us so we do all we can to piss them off.

>have dogs
>own pigs
>eat meat regularly
>steal from them
Be creative mates

By not letting Jews influence your government! LOL

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776

Expose the Jew. Name our enemy. Don't let them pit you off against the muslims.
Don't let Jew media shill your reality away.

Remind them that Halloween is not until October

>How to make Muslims feel unwelcome?

Just ignore them. Don't acknowledge their existence. And if they go all terroristy like they usually do, just shoot them.

Are there any muslims in mexico?
Even if there were they wouldn't really do anything to mexicans.
Mexicans never invaded or bombed muslim countries.

>Do you give them bad looks?
Mostly

How do you make spics feel unwelcome?

Tell them they're fucking retards, actually worked once for me.

You don't.
They are invaders, they see themselves as spreading gods word, the terrorists see themselves as missionaries and martyrs. Feeling welcome or not feeling welcome will change nothing.

fpbp

A mudslime family moved next door to me a couple years ago. I make it a habit to walk my dogs in the middle of the night and trained them to poop right on the doorstep of their house.

There's now a for sale sign in their yard. The day it went up I fed my dogs a big turkey dinner. Good dogs.

Because you would murder me in the same situation.

Look down on them, comment them, hold your nose around them, pretty easy desu

Rain

Grow your own drugs

There is a ... certain Chinese butcher that ended up with a roll of halal stickers. In his ignorance he thought halal meant "fresh".

To this day nobody really knows he isn't a certified halal butcher.

Kill them.

Who makes these? I need to know.

I think this is our only option.

Good

when they pass you on the street you hawk up a big fat loogie and spit it at their feet.
Thats what I do on the daily

Throw bacon at the mosques.

i don't know who made the middle one, that was the original, I've added both the top and the bottom ones.

>wear pegga pig t shirts.
Man, you're watching a different cartoon from me. Who does she peg? Pedro Pony?

Glaring at them? Hardcore LARPer right there.
Wew.

Violence against Moslems makes them look sympathetic, best thing to do is campaign for right wing political groups in an effort to get your country some borders.

They just killed a priest in Mexico last week.
They kill in China
They kill in Thailand
They kill in Philippines
They kill in Indonesia
They kill in India
They kill in Nigeria
They kill in Russia
They kill in Pakistan
They kill in every Middle East and North African country.
The people of Myanmar got so sick of the killing that they started rounding them up to kill them/throw them out. And Myanmar is Buddhist.

They don't do it because they are oppressed or poor or undeducated, in fact higher educated Muslims (doctors, dentists, engineers) are more likely to be terrorists than uneducated ones.

They do it because it is missionary work. Like Mormons or Jehovas witnesses knocking on doors.

Just redpill them on Seth Rich

Rain is pretty common here

A Muslim just recently stabbed and tried to decapitate a priest at the metropolitan cathedral in Mexico city.

This isn't political for them.

Make sure it is illegal to wear religious markings in public. Separate their enclaves, make sure no one from Saudia Arabia can fun Mosques. Add pork meat to everything.

If we can meme the ok sign into a hate symbol we can do the same with Peppa

Go to Mallorca and drink beer in Magaluf

Say "look, ninjas" when they come close to you

Mortars

wow, why should I?

No, for real, you just expressed out the desire to kill me
You even don't know me, you don't even know that I was supporting Latvija at HWC...

I personally have a pigs head on a stick in the front yard. But hey Tomato Potato.

lol your country has been taken over by the fucking sand niggers. enjoy your sisters and daughters getting gang raped by dirty kebabs

Good job

Now you know what every nonmuslim feels like, having an entire religion out to kill you for no reason

Yes, I purposely went out of my way to make them feel uncomfortable, and I would do it again if the same situation were to happen again. In fact, I'd make it even worse.

Next time I'll mutter something like
>you can never be too careful
as I pass by

not LARPing. I gave them a really dirty look. What do you expect me to do, hit them? I did the most I could to make them know that I don't like them around my family.

Actually on second thought - my son wanted to invite a muzzy to his birthday party and I said no.

Boycott all Muslim businesses, Muslim taxis etc..

In what language? Arabic? Otherwise they won't understand you.

I voted Marine Le Pen
sadly it didn't work

Boycott Muslim oil.
No weapons deal!

When I see them on public transport I usually sit right next to them and spread my legs reallllly wide

If they're male I'll spread my legs wide enough that I make them close their legs like little girls.

But that's basically the extent.

I am a muslim myself

Why would I gangrape someone's daughter?
Have you ever met muslim?

Move to their countries like I did :)

I very rarely see muzzies as they live in cities and towns.
I live in the mountains and the Islamics are allergic to clean air, fresh water and cold.
They are adverse to weather. It's like sunlight to a vampire.
Even in the big towns and cities, they have their enclaves.
But fuck the city life. Everyone is in a hurry and the air smells of diesel. And the homes are small.
Not nice comfy homes with gardens.
Pic is where I live. We haven't been enriched with muliculturalism. Yet.

i give them looks of disgust because it's my honest reaction to anyone that would destroy their life for belief in a false god.
they have let their life course be predestined by a book of lies.
they live in bedsheets because of fear of a prophet that was at best a charlatan and a hoax.
atheism is freedom from religious oppression.
fuck all religion.

what if you took salt trucks used for snow, and just filled them with bacon bits and have it sprinkled everywhere?

They'd kill themselves, you wouldn't have to do shit.

are there many there? I have a good job offer in tamarindo

jealous af

Nah.
I'm from Texas here in a study abroad.

There are like 500 Muslims in all of San Jose according to the Internet; so you're more likely to get hit by a bus than see a Muslim.

Looks pretty comfy desu,

Stay white, bongbro.

My family owns serveral restaurants in Bucharest. We refuse to seat them even if we have vacant tables.

When someone brings shitskins to their table we only take the order from the white person. If the shitskins ask for something directly it's either "forgotten" or brought half an hour later. We usually also add pork or pork fat to their dishes - very easy if they order anything containing minced meat.

I never shake hands with mudslimes, even if I do shake hands with the rest of the group. It's a pretty common approach in my social circle and it sends the message in a subtle way.

On the street, I never change direction if women wearing hijab are on the collision course. They either move out of the way or trip, always hilarious.

On the bright side, we don't have so many shitskins here. I probably see a couple of them once or twice a week, provided I go out every day.

Everytime there's a muslim related incident we should boycott every single store -mom and pop and big chains- that have halal anything.

lol
check out this place then

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazan#Climate

Because I hate you and your beliefs

You have like 5 Muslims Uruguay.

that one bus is more than likely going to be driven by a mussie

"Half of all jihadi's have returned to Britain". The West trained and armed these "moderate" rebels in the Syrian civil war. The public fell for pictures of dead children, and now have to pay with their own dead children.

Fools!

5 too many.

Give them a feeling of rejection by becoming unease.

Stare at them with judging eyes. That usually works too

well, you have no idea about my beliefs

If you want kill someone who you don't know that's a sign of being brainwashed

most of us never shop at their stores or if the cashiers is wearing a veil or have a beard and wearing all white with the hat on.
alot of muslim young women want to look good and sexy while keeping the veil on, never flirt with them even if they're good looking, it pisses them off big time.
dont insult , just ignore them