You ready to MAN UP cause it's time to RISE UP

These are your wife's sons were talking about!

Reminder: 1 man can impregnate many women, but many men cannot impregnate 1 woman. So your life is absolutely meaningless and we should treat men poorly because any day now a mass die off is going to happen and then we'll see who's laughing.

Nah, they voted for this.

Nobody on here has their own family, lmao

>Cowed
What did she mean by this, she always seems to tweet with typos

As soon as women give up all their rights and return to the kitchen.

>tfw Wizard

if my son goes to an ariana grande concert, he might as well blow himself too

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776

Expose the Jew. Name our enemy. Don't let them pit you off against the muslims.
Don't let Jew media shill your reality away.

Our future is for us, Men. There can be no other way. This generation of shit women will be dealt with.

WE CAN LITERALLY MAKE NEW ONES.

But we have to win this coming Holy War.

Not true burger and not an argument.

Nothing would happen even if they kill a million eucucks

It's a verb for being a coward. He cowed away like a coward

It's too late, Europe is lost...should have had moral courage. Bye bye

WESTERN MEN. We gone fuck up when we women invited all the immigrants in while you tried your best to object it. Now they are doing to us what you said they would do. TIME FOR YOU TO STAND UP AND OFFER YOURSELF as an utility TO CLEAN OUR MESS UP. Do not carry on as normal. Cowed.

Jesus this cuntery is to the max. MGTOW guys... MGTOW. Women can fucking clean the mess they caused.

"cow
kaʊ/Submit
verb
past tense: cowed; past participle: cowed
cause (someone) to submit to one's wishes by intimidation."

I guess she ran out of characters to make it a full sentence.

He would if it reached his mouth.

Could you get laid if you wanted to?

I'm not interested in Western women nor do I like all the Western chad normies fucks that invest my country, so good riddance.
Any kid or teen at a concert at night is just a normie in the making, they deserve death.

This

Not my wives, not my daughters, not my sons.

>western men sacrifice your worthless life so I can have mixed children with jayquan

yawn

>start to do as she asked
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, RACIST?!?! HATE CRIIIIIIIIME!!!!

Oy vey this is a good idea

No thanks. I'm not going to white knight for some open borders cum dumpster.

send this tweet to the parents

you're not a man nor a westerner either so the message is not for you

This desu

I would kill her

THANK YOU BASED KATIE

The UK doesnt deserve her.

redtube/1000

She's right and you're all a bunch of cucks with your responses.

>roastie wants us to die for her sake again
the vaginaljew strikes again

t. katie goykins

nah i'd rather just shitpost lol

commentary text lost --
ignore a decades worth of systematic rape of vunerable grils in several cities across Briton

bombing involving middle class and wealthy grils fires up the outrage

picture. it's not a real tweet. this one, however, is.

>vote for the destruction of their nations and civilisation and people and their very own family
>blame men
Haha.
No, now is not the time to save anyone, now is the time to watch in glee the extinction of Humanity, to witness the promised Pandemonium.

this

oh, i c. Does anyone ever ask the crucial question of whether the muslims have OUR backs?

And this one, where she condemns Nazis (who killed far, far fewer people than muslims have.)

Were any perfect 10/10 East Asian cuties killed?

If not, don't care.

Why hasn't MiniTrue arrested her yet?

humanity won't go extinct. But if the only humans left will be shitskin monkey tier, then natural selection will kick in and the cycle will start anew

we would literally need to suspend the rights of all women and throw democracy into the trash to do what this women wants.

Classic dutch fedora-tipping right here boys.
You people are the worst.

This. Britain is doomed. Europe is doomed. Thank God in America we remember what it is to be men. If shit like this happened near me my friends and I would be hitting the streets rifles in hand. Don't matter how misguided our women are currently we're men and we protect our women no matter what. Can't wait til something happens here so I can kill me some mudslimes.

You guys talking about this based roastie. She has a point. You bongfags are no different from the rest of Europeans. You watch this shit happen and do nothing. These people are killing your women children. After the suffering these bastards have caused your country, you continue to sit and post on a Vietnamese window washing board. Fuck off, perhaps it's best if Great Britannia burns.

i kind of would like a family someday before everyone is blown up or kidnapped into a sex slavery circle.

Damn that's pretty hot

So much this. Dad is as deadbeat as ever. So sad.

Men didn't vote for this shit to start with. Women and foreign voters did.

(((Mensch)))
EVERY. TIME.

Double Doubles, KeK wills it.

why ask questions when you know the answer?

NOW YOU'RE A MAN!

lmao

She doesn't even live in the UK for fuck sake

Also, when she first moved to the US she started really laying into Muslims. She became a huge advocate for Israel and began to really write a lot of crap about the Muzzies.

For some reason she has changed her attitude recently.

It's on the table.

> Does something
> Gets jailed
> White genocide proceeds with even greater fervor

Things are pretty grim at the moment.

It's the minority white that will survive, those who have adapted and prepared for the coming colossal chimpout

>your women
>your children

Last time I checked this was a white supremacist. These are the products of single mothers, it's an Ariana Grande concert! Those of these that actually were white weren't going to be raising a family with us, they're going to burn the coal.