Manchester Attacks

Need strategy on how to bluepill the redpills that say "Not all muslims"

It's getting out of hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ry3NzkAOo3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

putin never said that

He should have.

Don't bother. To these guys he is the saviour of the white race. Ain't nothing gonna change their minds.

#NotAllWhiteMales
#NotAllGunOwners
#NotAllMinorAttractedPersons

Gotta flip it on them. Say not all muslim people are the nazi sympathisers of today.

Islam is a totalitarian religion that wants to genocide christians and jews.

All you want is to not let them into the country.

When I hover my mouse over your flag it says "Latvia." Apparently there really is such a country!

...but it's not a relevant one.

#notallmuslims

>When I hover my mouse over your flag it says "United States." Apparently there really is such a country!

>...but it's not a relevant one.

See? I can do that too.

youtu.be/Ry3NzkAOo3s
This is a good explanation of why "not all muslims" is bullshit

LOL yeah you can do it too. But the entire world isn't watching with anticipation of how you're going to guide the future of humanity when you do. That's the difference between you and I.

Yes, but calling the US irrelevant makes you look like an idiot.

Yeah. It's Dr. Doom's home country.

> pic
You understand that Putin can say whatever he wants and then do the opposite?

Oh boy, get ready for the "R-Russia is cucked t-too guys" fags.

Then how about next time you refute my argument, rather than do a character assasination based upon a nation that you have never even seen nor heard of.

> Tourist drops a shekel
> Riots between orthodox and secular jews for ownership of shekel

Once a jew, always a jew

>You and I

lmao "you" do fuck all mate.

>Replies to comment about op stating opposite of reality.
>With picture stating something never said
>Somehow wants to be taken seriously.

Were you expecting us to stop the manchester incident? That was your immigration policy. MATE.

>blaming it on Muslims
Hello, bluepill.

Why is nu/pol/ flooding the board to talk about this terrorist attack that the media is pushing so hard? Why are you pushing the media's agenda?

Now the media is trying to blame this on ISIS, and you retards will eat it up because you clearly trust the mainstream media. Now Trumpowitz can bomb Assad since the normies are heartbroken over the "ISIS" false flag!

The cancerous newfags who believe ISIS did this need to go back. You are letting these innocent deaths be used for the political gain of the people you claim to be against.

White feathers. Don't argue just give them white feathers.

Also, I paid over $25,000 in taxes last year. Tell me again how I do nothing.

Blaming muslims and shitskins is nonsense.
We should place all the blame on white liberals and their politics. Get agressive at them so they try to justify how it's not their fault that all of those kids died. They're complicit murderers and we have to call them out as such.

he's probably from a southern state poorer and less relevant than your country dont worry about it.

>Need strategy on how to bluepill the redpills that say "Not all muslims"

You mean "redpill the bluepills", don't you?

I usually just tell them point blank that I think terror attacks are created entirely by israeli secret intelligence, and thus the muslims have nothing to do with it

if they can't process that statement, what would be the point of any conversation with them?

You realize that parts of Russia are full Sharia states and no-go areas for any kind of Russian law enforcement?