Seriously, Sup Forums

Seriously, Sup Forums

Are there any people left that actually think this is just a small minority of Muslims committing terrorist attacks? Surely that meme is busted....

OR SHOULD WE FUCKING BUST IT. LETS OWN THIS FUCKING MEME.

FOR THE CHILDREN OF THE WEST!!!! FREEDOM!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_medieval_Europe#Slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence#United_States
youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-sex-slaves-lamiya-aji-bashar-nadia-murad-sinjar-yazidi-genocide-sexual-violence-rape-sakharov-a7445151.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

It's true though.

There's more than a billion muslims on this planet, so even if the the amount of islamic terror doubled (or tripled) it would still objectively only be a (very small) minority of muslims who are terrorists.

And its also true that not all Christians go to Church. Whats your point? You clearly have never read the quran.

Why do you support pedophiles?

Bumpy

The "peaceful" muslims are the more dangerous threat. It is the "peaceful" muslims that are invading european countries and having lots and lots of children, forever changing the demographics of europe and destroying its culture. After they become a majority it will just be a matter of using democracy to eradicate the whites once and for all.

But leftists either refuse to see this, or they are complicit in the strategy

Wow. Easy on the assumptions there.

I never Islam wasn't the problem. I just don't think screaming "All muslims are terrorists! Deus VUlt xD" is going to accomplish anything (other than receiving (you)'s on Sup Forums, of course).

Cuck, kys

it could result in the extermination of muslims

I think you're right, the leftists are working with the muzzies. ISIS even says so in their manuals.

If muslim numbers double or tripled we wouldn't have any whites left anymore. Its genocide.

WE HAVE TO OWN THIS MEME

You haven't answered the question. Your logic was faulty as doesn't cut the mustard with me.

Why do you support pedophiles?

Are you talking about muslim pedophiles or christian pedophiles?

Seriously, there is no CSIS (christian state), no BSIS (Buddhist state), no HSIS (hindu state) of head cutting, slave trading rapists.

The defense of this ideology needs to come to an end.

WE NEED TO OWN THIS MEME

I don't really get why you're asking me that question, but no, I don't support pedophiles.

Considering there's almost 2 billion of them on this planet, I don't think that's feasible.

>kys
Nej tak. Jeg er ikke til mænd.

I am talking about the founder of the religion of islam marrying a 6 year old girl.

Why are you equating Christians that are pedophiles, when there is no basis for it in Christianity, with a religion that teaches the 'sunnah' of the prophet is the highest teaching a human being can aspire too? Muhammad had sex with a 9 year old.

Please come back when you get a clue.

If that is the goal it will lead to failure. The goal should be to contain Muslims in Muslim countries and defend ourselves, just like in the crusades. Restoring the balance of power, so to speak.

But even that is far-fetched because Europe has abandoned God. Without Christianity, there is nothing to unite the peoples of Europe. (even if you are non-religious, you can't deny that Christianity united Europe in the past)

Because you are defending an ideology that supports pedophilia.

Why?

I agree. Though it is not Islam as a whole that is the problem, but rather its extremist branches. That is the thing that needs fixing.

Preferably by starting to exert more control over Islamist preachers in western countries; if you preach hate, you're out. That and removing foreign economic support (i.e., Saudi influence) for them.

Again, screaming "hurr durr kill all muzzies" accomplishes nothing and only further polarizes and clouds the issue.

>Though it is not Islam as a whole that is the problem, but rather its extremist branches.

Clearly you haven't read the quran or understood the religion at all.

Why are you advocating that pedophilia is "not a problem"?

Ignore this fucking Muhammed please.

Anyone shilling for Islam is always a pic related.

cheers

what the fuck is wrong with this site these days? why are there so many defenders of islam? especially after 22 kids are lying dead today?

Sup Forums is getting fucking trolled.

Is it so hard to be presented with a solution to a problem, that doesn't simply boil down to "kill them all"?

I'm trying to argue for a reasonable solution. Killing all muslims is far from reasonable.

Which Muslim country do you want to live in the most?

I look forward to your answer.

None. I enjoy living in Denmark.

It don't think it's muslims planning these attacks.
Anyway, the problem with these muslims is that they are not white. I don't need false flag attacks to hate them.

Australia!

You can drive down the middle of Burke st screaming allah huakbar while running over 3 month old babies and the media wont even call you a terrorist!

You are very mentally ill. Please seek help. I believe the number in the states is 911. Call now.

>It don't think it's muslims planning these attacks.

Who, then, is planning them?

Surely, attacks against civilians in the name of some particular desert hallucination (as we've seen too many times the last couple of years) fits all the hallmarks of something extremist Muslims would do.

>implying only the full-on terrorists are the problem
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

I think you mean the Islamic State of Denmark.

We need to greatly improve the anti-government "blame the state" angle.
It is they who have been the faulty gatekeepers and corrupt watchmen that have allowed these problems to occur.
Muslims are just chimping out the way they always do.
The question is WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY HERE?
Why the fuck are they so mad?
Why the fuck can't we talk about this?

Answering these questions will identify our governments as the major cause of our problems.

They need to be extensively blamed, extensively proven to be dangerous and then thoroughly punished.

Nice image macro. Can't argue against that!

>>implying only the full-on terrorists are the problem
That was the point of the OP though.

And I'm sorry, but I cannot accept a video without any sources, hosted by an american conservative, as having any real value what so ever.

>ey need to be extensively blamed, extensively proven to be dangerous and then thoroughly punished.

I understand where your coming from - however getting a government to acknowledge they have done something wrong - good luck. That won't happen.

They way to go here is to FULLY discredit islam.

LETS OWN THIS FUCKING MEME

White people:
>slavery is bad
>we should stop it
>nazis are bad
>we should stop them
>commies are bad
>we should stop them

Muslims:
>terrorists are bad
>..............................

We all need to understand that islam is only build on one foundation: that is an unchanging teaching for all time. If we blow out just one aspect it all comes down.

Muhammad was a pedophile that married a 6 year old girl. All Muslims believe in the righteousness of Muhammad and that he is the perfect example of a human being.

LETS OWN THIS MEME

>Le MEME magic

No matter your stance on the issue, this is pretty pathetic desu.

>desu

Oh nos ... its the pedophile supporter again

>maybe if I call him a pedophile enough, I will be right!

Quite sad desu

You still haven't answered the question .... why do you support pedophilia?

Your attempts to change to argument won't work with me.

> [...] why do you support pedophilia?

See
Specifically the part that says "[...] no, I don't support pedophiles.". Notice in particular that the IDs match. That is, the ID of this post is the same as the ID of the post I made earlier (see ).

Please reply if you need further help with reading comprehension and/or navigating an imageboard :-)

Because white men are weak, and the weak should fear the strong.

If you don't support pedophilia how can you support "non radical" Muslims? Do you not know they worship a pedophile and sanctify his actions?

By not denouncing their beliefs you are supporting them.

Are you also OK with wife beating, which is in the quran? Please don't tell me you support non-radical muslims that believe in wife beating. You already sound like a lunatic.

If it wasn't for white men you would be a Japanese lamp shade.

Nice try tho.

Sup Forums is defiantly a enclave of white racists and muslims these days.

They "fear" other White people.
Haven't you fucking figured this out yet?
Do you actually think White people would be putting up with this shit if their governments and enforcers weren't forcing them to put up with it?

The governments, police and military ruthlessly murder Muslims when it suits them, destroying their countries etc.

It's a simple case of double standards. We're supposed to tolerate their pet diversity project at home, even if it's dangerous. If we resist, they will wreck your life.
Meanwhile, they turn Muslim countries to glass.

Knock out the big bully and the rest will follow.

slavers were (((white)))

nazis were white

commies were white

muslims are brown for the most part , you see how that works

>And I'm sorry, but I cannot accept a video without any sources, hosted by an american conservative, as having any real value what so ever.

>Attacking the presenter
>Not the assertion at hand

I don't think you see how that works.

Maybe , because that's not how that works.

You see.

>however getting a government to acknowledge they have done something wrong - good luck. That won't happen.

It's not about getting them to acknowledge that they've done something wrong, it's about getting other people to realise that they have done something wrong and repeatedly fuelling the flames of anger towards them until serious solutions start to manifest.
Politicians wouldn't be doing this if they were afraid.

Islam is not a race. There are white Muslims.

cut welfare and dont take in more of them. stop attacking their countrys.

Hahaha, what a pussy.

Meanwhile MusRats are artistically beheading you Brits and your government can't do shit but jail you if you dare stand up for it.

And your government is so heavily influenced by Muslims and it's actually running under the Sharia law.

White people is finished, and you're discussing when they will rise. It has passed that point, no way to return.

Time for MusRats to rule. Better to learn how to fuck a goat.

Ok I can agree with you on that. No worries

Fully bringing Islam into the daylight was the strategy I was suggesting to get his done.

>>Attacking the presenter
>>Not the assertion at hand

There's no assertion to attack though. Shapiro makes a bunch of unsourced claims in that video. To attack those claims implies I consider Shapiro's statements as true simply because he's the one making them. Which I don't.

By saying I need to address his claims, you're making an appeal to authority (and considering the "authority" here is a conservative, formerly editor of breibart, It is only fair that I question it).

Here's how it works.
Economic jihad. Mass immigration take as much government aid as possible. If there's any blowback yell at the top of your lungs, racism.

After getting a populace of Muslims this provides cover for the violent jihadist. Since their names are all Mohammed, it's impossible to identify one from the other. No Muslim will turn another one in, it's against the Muslim laws.

The only solution is deport all Muslims to their rightful place in the world, the Levant. They are not eurasias problem.

Yeah it's too late. It's the population trends that have us now.

Yup better get those [[[skills]]] together. [[[prayer]]], [[[fasting]]], [[[child marrage]]], [[[owning slaves]]], [[[wife beating]]]

There is a lot to learn

See how based Japanese were, and still is. Easily beheaded white during the WW2 for fun.

Human beings are animals, they will, and always, follow the strong leaders. The next step would be Saudi Arabia becomes the protector of Europe, completely kicked Americanfags out of the region. Along with their huge middle-eastern penis, all European pussy government will line-up waiting to be fucked and satisfied of course.

There's also some White Mexicans. You see how that works.

Yes and yes.

Though that doesn't really address the extremist already present in Europe.

I think a valid approach to dealing with these, would be better monitoring of extremist preachers, considering a lot of these terrorist attacks are carried out by people who are inspired by these. And more importantly, limiting the ability of those preachers (e.g., by sending them back, barring them from preaching or removing the funding they get from external countries).

>a very large world religion has about 2-3 million hardcore fanatics in it
>some of those fanatics are willing to kill
>some of those fanatics are smart enough to get into western countries and pull it off

I mean I get why everyone is pantshit afraid of terrorists but the fact is it's just the law of averages. Every large religion is going to produce kooks, look at Waco or those Hindi fuckers who keep stabbing buddhists in India and vice versa. Every group of people who are convinced of some sort of afterlife can eventually justify killing on some level to attain that afterlife. Doesn't make Islam better or worse than any other large religious group, they're just in the news more often and their fanatics literally act and dress like comic book villains.

Don't joke- did you see the Saudi Arabia control centre with the fucking orb and AI to monitor every movement on the web that doesn't comply with fundamental Islam? they really want to be the power in that area. And (((they))) are helping them.

>Doesn't make Islam better or worse than any other large religious group

Again, why are you equating pedophiles with Christians?

This is a drop dead giveaway your a leftist. Not all religions are created equal

>would still objectively only be a (very small) minority of muslims who are terrorists.

They have the full support of all muzzies.
They're not denounced and shamed like so-called
racists. All Muzzies are complicit in this

Islam and Christianity are equally cancerous. If you don't believe that, then you're either a Christian yourself or a moron.

One needs only to take a cursory look at history in order to see that Christianity breeds the exact same kind of extremism that validates extremist Muslims today.

>Doesn't make Islam better or worse than any other large religious group

You are very ill. Please seek help.

They don't call it the religion of submission for nothing

It's already in daylight.

It's a war between Jihadists and globalists. We're trapped in the middle.
We should encourage them to fight each other directly.

That's what needs to be addressed.

1)We need jihadists to target politicians instead of innocent members of the public because the public has basically no control over what western governments are doing.

2) We need to make the public angry that they are being forced to pay the blood price for the ambitions of globalists in power.

3) we need to start viciously punishing our governments and their supporters for putting us in danger.

This message is the one that needs to be spread rapidly.

Excuse makers = terrorists.
Government globalists = terrorists.
Jihadists = terrorists.

All of these people are enemies that need to be dealt with swiftly if we want to survive.

Wife beating 100%
Sexual slavery 100%
Pedophilia 100%
Raping infidels 100%
Taxing Christians and Jews 100%
Having an unlimited number of slaves 100%
Having an unlimited number of sex slaves 100%
Buying slaves 100%
Selling slaves 100%
Fighting the unbelievers until they sibmit or pay taxes 100%

I think we get the idea. If Muslims dont believe in the above they aren't Muslims.

So you support bombing of aborting clinics and killing of doctors?

Or incest?

Or burning people alive for supposed acts of witchcraft?

Or selling enslaving your own people, simply because they don't adhere to the same religion as you do?

These are the best points on the subject I have read in 10 years. Absolutely agree with points 1,2&3. This needs to go viral, now.

Nice work.

Where in the New Testament does it say to kill doctors of abortion clinics? Or incest, and all the rest of it.

Look, it's obvious you haven't read the Quran or studied Islam in any way.

And you still haven't answered with you are defending people that support pedophilia.

What about waco exactly?

Governments murder people all the time and abortion culture has claimed the lives of multiple millions of unborn lives.

>1)We need jihadists to target politicians instead of innocent members of the public because the public has basically no control over what western governments are doing.

This will never happen so long as people (like OP) scream "Kill all muzzies!!" every time there's a terrorist attack.

Terrorists choose their targets in order to maximize the fear it would create, and the detrimental effects to our democratic society. Attacking politicians won't accomplish this nearly as well as attacking a concert hall full of kids will.

The less rational the debate about the Muslim extremist problem becomes, the more the terrorists "wins".

He's calling you ill because you're a dumbfuck who can't understand the rates of things in which these occur in their respective religions.

I can tellyou right now, the last two are done most often by Muslims and are condoned by more Muslims. Islam wouldn't even allow the first to exist in the first place and anybody trying to set up such an establishment would have been dealt with before they laid down the first brick for the building.

I ain't even Christian.

I never saId anything of the sort.

Your butthurt that you have been and continue to support pedophiles.

Please get help immediately. Treatment is available.

All those things have been justified in some kind of christian aspect at one time or another.

So by applying your own logic (since you just admitted to being the OP in ) you support them.

For reference, see . Specifically the part where you imply that, if you're not against it, then you're supporting it.

Why are you defending one cancerous religion, while shitting on another?

This guy doesn't even know the penalty for being gay in Islam is being thrown off of a roof!

It doesn't say that in the New Testament. I think this guy is a Muslim.

>This guy doesn't even know the penalty for being gay in Islam is being thrown off of a roof!

Huh. I wasn't aware of that. Can you point me to the place in the Quran (since you seem well versed in it) where it says that?

You haven't shown where in the New Testament those things are allowed in Christianity. It's because Christianity doesn't support them.

Islam supports the worst hell imaginable in the Quran.

You are pathologically stupid. I think you are beyond hope.

Incest is more or less implied in the old testament. How else would humankind arise from two people?

You can look through en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_medieval_Europe#Slave_trade
Specifically the parts
>As a result, most Christian slave merchants focused on moving slaves from non-Christian areas to Muslim Spain, North Africa, and the Middle East, and most non-Christian merchants, although not bound by the Church's rules [...]
in order to find indicates justification for trading non-christians as slaves.

Look at e.g., en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence#United_States for proof that anti-abortion violence is perpetrated by christians.

Oh, but only the new testament counts? Doesn't that imply Muslims are allowed to selectively choose to ignore parts of their scriptures as well? Or does that rule only apply to religions you like?

>in order to find indicates justification for trading non-christians as slaves.

what a mess... Should be

in order to find indications that peddling non-christians as slaves was OK.

Some versions of the Christian tradition claim Mary was 12 when she married Joseph. She was a virgin, according to the Roman revisionism of the council of Nicaea but still. Besides, raping boys is part of living as a Catholic priest.

Ibn ‘Abbas, and early scholar of Islam, said “the sodomite should be thrown from the highest building in the town and then stoned.” Later it was decided that if no building were tall enough, the he could be shoved off a cliff.

Christianity is from the New Testament. Nice try.

Abu Dawud (4462) - The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done."

Thanks for providing a source.

So you're not a christian if you believe in, for example, the book of genesis? Huh, why hasn't someone told this to the creationists yet.

He doesn't seem to understand that Christianity has gone through major reinterpretations and has been severed from the government of many countries it exists in. In fact I criticize Christianity for becoming a little too weak within this changing time span.

This images posted previously should have been enough to shut him up, but it seems he may just want to distract everybody from the Muslim problem that refuses to change.

It still is technically as less than 0.0001% commit these attacks.

Quran (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them"

To all those bitches supporting Islam itt(especially that one Danish cuck)... Watch this. And then apologise
youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg

“Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed [alone] for two years or so. He married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.”

Just give up, the only thing you said was that objectively the minority are terrorists and you've received about 20 replies saying the same thing.

>BUH YOU SUPPORT PEDOPHILES

>QURAN 3:16: THOU SHALL RAPE WOMEN

It's either with, or against. Online teenage crusaders.

All muslims look to subvert western and christian culture. Not all muslims may engage in violence, but, they all condine it.
Prove me fucking wrong, faggot.

Here's a twofer. Slavery and sex slavery, aka rape
Quran (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

I almost agree with you.

One of the major problems is exactly that religion (specifically Islam) plays such a central role to a lot of Muslims, and I think this prevents them from "participating" in modern western society.

The removal of religion of from central parts of e.g., law and daily life, has been a major positive aspect of the development of the west, I think. The same needs to happen with Islam.

Someone already posted that. And I replied in why the video has no value.

>Not all muslims may engage in violence, but, they all condine it.
Hardly, as all it would take is a single Muslim to not condone it, in order for you to be wrong (and I doubt 100% of Muslims support violence).

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-sex-slaves-lamiya-aji-bashar-nadia-murad-sinjar-yazidi-genocide-sexual-violence-rape-sakharov-a7445151.html

Isis is practicing Islam as we speak.

Why do people pretend terrorists don't need money to commit terrorist acts?
Why do people pretend terrorists aren't consistently emerging from permanently settled Muslims?
Why do people pretend terrorists don't routinely hide in their own Islamic enclaves after committing mass-murder?

Muslim terrorists are financed by Muslim faithful.
Muslim terrorists are trained by Muslim faithful.
Muslim terrorists are hidden and protected by Muslim faithful.

For everyone one that pulls the trigger, ten more are helping.

>australia
>west
Get a map cunt
captcha: calle tasmania