WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING

well Sup Forums... can we do something else than online trolling ? We are legion. We have to come up with something to end those islamists. What could we do IRL ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
pastebin.com/raw/xkHRsgGh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have you tried killing yourself?

>we are legion
You're thinking of anonymous user and they're super cringey

Hello Interpol,
we are just larping here.

you would probably get slapped and say sorry while looking at the ground if you met an actual islamist

If you want to do something, do something. As in get off the fucking internet. You will never change anything sitting on your ass. By far this is the biggest waste of your generation.

Name the joo and the secret society that provoked those things.

I second this

Make Islam the bad guy (fuck knows how it already isn't) and yourself the respectable good guy. Change the mob mentality. Reclaim "peace".

Concern-troll LGBT communities and their allies about Africans and Muslims.

This all fits pretty comfortably in right-libtertarian ideals, so it's not even difficult.

Please Don't

Last thing we want is some Daniel roof offing some old lady in a hijab

It would do 1000x worse than good

I didn't tell him to kill anyone else, I told him to kill himself.

Church arson.

Stop trying to "save them" & don't "save them". They are lost & are getting progressively more radical & insane. (Don't waste your time/energy/life on these people, they want you dead).
As there insanity increases, so does the likely hood of them turning on eachother.(Can be exploited)
Left groups/networks working with Islamic groups(Already happening) & even doing terrorism against The West(Will be happening soon) are going to be common going forward. Start researching/looking into all Left group Networks, you will find quite the connection webs.
The Left with PC Culture/Feminism, etc has taken over The West, making it crumble. Anyone against them & there ideology is the enemy. The Left has declared War on The West a long while ago, more people need to wake up about it.
There will be a "breaking point" involving The Left which would require them to be destroyed, and due to how The Left acted/acts, its very likely in the next 20-30 years we will see Leaders who will specifically go after them.
It's hard to fight a Foreign Force(ISIS/Islam) if you have a Traitor Force(The Left) inside your Tribe(The West) working with the Foreign Force to destroy your Tribe from the inside out.

Oh yeah lol

I'm a fucking based black Trump supporter and I think it's RWDS time

On the condition that all black in the us get their gibsmedats checks doubled

Deal?

Bomb mosques.

After Bataclan my anger kind of subsided for these incidents. We will do nothing and continue to do nothing. Things will have to get a lot worse. Probably at the end of our lifetimes our grandchildren will execute the happening of all happenings

Good men should sit back and do nothing except defend their own interests. This comes in the form of stocking food and weapons and voting for people that will kickstart happening after happening. After the savages are done killing each other, we will rise from the ashes and form the Imperium of Man, which we will use to conquer the universe for the glory of the one true god.

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

Either read lot and look for opportunities in research organizations/media outlets to try and influence the narrative , make money divert it strategically or join the military and you at least get to condition your hair in the blood and guts of terrorists. The actual downer to last option is serving the Jew. Also if you're even somewhat educated you probably won't be in combat anyway.

just another day on Sup Forums

Turn muslims into christians

Oh, but this would require you to actually believe in god and behave as a true Christian, and give up your life and dedicate it to Christ. Are you going to follow His path?

Of course you aren't. So just shut up and leave muslims alone.

Get off the internet. Do some actual research. Act on findings.

Keep calm and redpill people. Dumping some anti-muslim pills.

Why should he kill himself? Go kill yourself Achmed, you're the subhuman here.

Could start making lists over what mosques are actually salafist/wahhabist... with where they're located on maps etc...

you should kill yourself too

cyber killing squads

if someone attacked the journalists politicians and academics who allowed this to happen then yea things might change

we cannot win by talking to normies, we need to win with actions. the enemy has the edge in the game of indoctrination, we must not play their game. the lies are always going to be more convincing than the truth to those disconnected from them.

hence we must play to our advantages, lack of central structure, anonymity, we could be anyone anytime anywhere. we can hit them, and they can only hit those of us that get caught. and we have the truth on our side. its time to hit.

Going Breivik is the worst thing you could do. It will give propaganda ammo to them, just like these islamist attacks are giving to us. Violence is not the answer, at least not yet.

>What could we do IRL ?

Explain to your friends and family what it means when ISIS, that murders children without mercy, apologizes to Israel for poorly aimed mortar fire.

have a hand sign that people will understand when in the r.l. Coordination and community forming is only possible outside of the fatretardnet.

Sources for the pics + more redpills in textual form:

pastebin.com/raw/xkHRsgGh

How do we win, lads? If the left is willing to sacrifice their own children on the alter of their false gods, how then can they be saved? Most of the world is already lost and the rest is burning. Can we still win?

no deal.

Is that 2 guns in that nigger's hand. rofl, wtf. I swear, nig pics get me everytime. hahaha

Do you have the one that breaks down what happens to countries as the percentage of muds increases?

I repeat. Talk on the fatretardnet solves nothing at this stage. However we can use it to decide upon a hand sign that will allow for silent acknowledgement and community building in the r.l.

>Violence is not the answer, at least not yet.
hehehehe yes we will win the war by posting infographics instead

people like you will never get it. the time for violent mass action against Isamic invasions should have come long agp

top kek

if do you really think Sup Forums has any effect on the real world, then you must be retarded

we may troll retarded normies like shia laboeuf, but when it comes to actual issues like immigration, politics, etc. internet websites especially like Sup Forums can not even make a dent

Sup Forums is no different than having racially charged conversations with your office mates

the only difference is that these conversations are longer, more pointless, and waste more time

you could have chose to do something productive with your life right now, but you chose to spend it among us retards

i for myself, agree that i am full blown autistic and am wasting my life on Sup Forums right now

then why don't you agree, whitey?

>WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING

But you are European... so you will NOT do anything... you are 100% sissified... Open your anus because Achmed is going to ride you for the rest of your life

I do agree, and I repeat.

Would have to start off looking at the ground since they're all roaches

>We are legion.
We are virtuous men. We work hard and mind our business. We do not chimp out.

>you could have chose to do something productive with your life right now
you could poo in loo

shut up fat retard, the poo is right.

Unironically, the best tactic for fixing our problems is to expose the Seth Rich murder and start the arrests of the America deep state.

>Going Breivik is the worst thing you could do. It will give propaganda ammo to them, just like these islamist attacks are giving to us. Violence is not the answer, at least not yet.
If the only thing you're concerned about is how brevik style reprisals will be framed by the Jewish controlled MSM and sold to normies you simply don't get it. You probably never will.

I bet you still think the muslim question can be resolved at the ballot box. Top kek.

You guys aren't going to do shit, brown people will eventually win.

fucking leaf

how original and funny, i send my laughs your way convict

thanks for proving that whites are inferior to indians and asian--you guys aren't even creative

NUKE BRITBONGS AND AUSSIES

eliminate their inferior genes

INCREASE INDIAN AND ASIAN GENES

we are smarter, and more athletic

we are objectively superior to whites

we have more doctors, engineers, teachers, lawyers--basically more than self sufficient

while the whites have special snowflakes and artists

also : in the race war, non-whites are winning,
non whites have killed so many white kids, while the reverse is never seen

Enjoy the ride, because there's no eject button

>can we do something else than online trolling ?
First day here newfag?

once we are all dead who are you going to complain is oppressing you and keeping you back? you need us

>we do not chimp out

Defense of Dusty the Cat, Chanology, and catching the fucking Boston Bombers 70 hours before the FBI was not a chimp out. That was going back to our glorious white knight faggotry roots.

Bring it on. Veteran of the First Meme War reporting in for duty.

Sup Forums should do nothing.
Stop attracting more attention and traffic to this site for fucks sake

My cubicle is near printer / fax machine. I see all resumes being sent to us, and I fish put and throw away any mohamads and alike. That's all I can do really, other than occasional porkchop in halal meats plant..

Thank you for all this data and pastebin slovabro!

also : in the race war, non-whites are winning,
non whites have killed so many white kids, while the reverse is never seen

>more than self sufficient
>literally shitting in the street.

Idea Sup Forums. We can look at ISIS propaganda videos and see (like what we did with shia lecuck) where the ISIS camps are and then sell the info to the CIA. Your thoughts, Sup Forums?

Dusty the female cat?

you are the hero Canada deserves

Has not been done already?

vote rightwing, spread disturbing news/facts and convince your friends to do so

those are the legal ones..

Im getting drunk right now,does that count as something?

Nice try CIA

It has but we should do it again. And again. Until they have nowhere to hide.

Down

Also this

so in other words don't do a thing and rely on (((democracy))) to fix it, the same one that pushed it down our throats

>b-b-but muh bants
You people will never change.

This. I even screenshot it as a reminder to myself that at the end of they day I'm wasting my life LARPing on a barebones forum where I don't even get accolades for my contributions over time n shieeet.
That being said, nice redditspacing/phone spacing you filthy normie

lolz in 27 years of my life, i have yet to see that

when retarded britbongs consider the fact, that our taxes, healthcare, food and housing is phenomenally lower than yours, while our cities are equally, if not more developed than yours

plus if you're rich like me, you are basically above the law--i can smoke dirt cheap weed whenever i want

life with money is great, wagecuck

they became known for it and now push it and fake it to keep the image up. It's not genuine, funny, and most of them should stfu

Thanks for the infographics Slovakbro

Digits confirms RWDS

Throw cheetos and mtn dew at them.