WATCH LIVE: Former CIA Director Testifies At Open Hearing On Russia Trump Collusion Investigation

WATCH LIVE: Former CIA Director Testifies At Open Hearing On Russia Trump Collusion Investigation

youtube.com/watch?v=Qogsfuz6UTs

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IV4IjHz2yIo
youtube.com/watch?v=6P40_kd-mS8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So, what all has happened so far in this hearing?

Gowdy has just started on the CIA director. Pretty important stuff.

Wait, did he, the CIA director, just say "He doesn't do evidence" when asked for proof of collusion?

It hasn't been on for long. Saw it in my subs.

Some of the answers these people come out with are scandalous.
Did he say that yeah?

Pointyhead Gowdy on the attack

Wait, why isn't he identifying people? And why won't he say if they were or were not officially associated with the Trump campaign?

bumperino!
Dutchfag here. What is the expectency of the hearing? A yes, no or anything?

RUSSIANS BTFO

>yet another person saying "I have no evidence, but I want there to be some!"

Why is Congress allowed to waste time and money on this shit?

They ask direct questions and get indirect answers that don't actually answer anything.

Basically the same old bullshit. They have no evidence. They saw contact between Russians and people associated with the Trump campaign. Based on what Russia has done historically it peaked their interest.

>Russia Trump Collusion

This is a propaganda term. Don't repeat it, user.

Reminds me of pic related, who is a Russian spy in The Americans tv show. Who retired from being a spy not long ago.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IV4IjHz2yIo literally proof of Putin working with Americans. Putin singing blue bery hill by fats domino. This has to stop

I just pasted the video title. It's probably the official title for this testimony.

Because they have nothing. He has to keep this whole charade going because he's a fucking political piece of shit. That nigger President has totally corrupted our entire system over the last 8 years. IRS, DoJ, Judicial system, CIA, FBI, NSA, etc. etc. etc all politicized by Obongo.

>Recognizing Russians is hard

Trumpets at full damage control mode in chat

They are afraid they'll lose their dear leader

Am I the only one who wants to know the truth on this matter?

Shouldn't congress be instead building a wall, reforming immigrations, remaking health care, fixing our tax structure? Why is everyone playing along with this zero evidence narrative still? Its been months and trumps possibly been completely wire tapped and monitored since the elections...something would have came out well before the results if he was a silly russian agent, and they would have used it by now...this all such bullshit...just another way for the deep state to over turn the will of the people and prevent them from self ruling.

Just answer yes or no, holy fuck. Why are people paid to do this?

>Russia attacked us
WTF are they talking about

I want to know the truth as well, if only we would get a direct answer.

>gowdy immediately rips him a new asshole

Is he dare I say /ourguy/?

Putin = Leader of Europe
Anglo-Russian Entente to purge the continent of White-erasure Leftists

Gowdy is a fucking snake, wouldn't be surprised if he's being paid by the Kremlin too. He's trying so hard to get misleading answers

that guy, too?

Just how much did you guys fuck up in your elections?

>Russia attacking us

>Black congresswoman struggles to read

Because he has no real evidence or any fake planted evidence that they were colluding (yet). I'm sure they have tried.

>russia is interfering in our election with propaganda

Nigger you are interfering in other people's elections with assassinations, bombs and coups.
How can anyone in that room discuss this with serious faces, the USA is the biggest jerk when it comes to sovereignty.

A big nothingburger with no evidence. Just pomp & circumstance.

>So what exactly is the nature of the Russian influence?
>Well, in the cyber space there's new avenues to collect, collect and release and influence our democracy

So is that it, then? He just outright admits that it was just about Russian investigative journalism and uncovering DNC lies?

Doesn't that go hand in hand with him being a former prosecutor? No room for a spineless jellyfish when you're dealing with corrupt people in positions of power.

I just remember hearing the guy saying that "everything is classified" and that he doesn't do investigations/evidence as they point others to investigate it. Why the fuck do we have the CIA around for then?

How can one nation be this idiotic ?

ShariaBlue alert. Proud of that bombing last night?

WE

When will they discuss Israels influence on US politicians? At least discuss Saudis maybe?

Yes he is.

The conveniant Russian boogiemen.

No goy, Russia's the enemy

what's the proof Russia influenced the election? Not hacking but media influence

youtube.com/watch?v=6P40_kd-mS8

Correct. Liberals gave a shit less about it when it fit their global agenda but are now going apeshit about it when some easily detected fake click bait stories were posted on FaceBook. Sore loses. All of them

so just tuned in cause of gowdy and all i see is black woman saying we all know that russia did it so we dont need evidence

Russia Trump collusion is reality. After their Oval Office meeting it's undeniable.

Russia hacked our election, it's over for Trump

>what's the proof Russia influenced the election? Not hacking but media influence

There is no proof of either
The whole Russia narrative was started by the often wrong Crowdstrike and pushed by the DNC to explain their crushing losses

Because they weren't. And he has zero proof of it. Anonymous sources don't mean shit when testifying before an intelligence committee (CNN & MSNBC would be fucked)

Unfortunately, Gowdy already went twice. So far the former director has said:

1) there was some contact
2) contact could be benign or malicious
3) he doesn't do evidence/investigation
4) a lot of stuff is "classified" and he won't say anything or point out anyone

Testifies before who, did they kickstart a comission on the matter? Why can't Republicans do the same with the Seth Rich case?

>please tell us how the Russians influenced the election for the hundredth time

that's not what the faggots on the livestream think
>Muh RT

WTF, what about the fucking BBC, is Britain influencing are election too, I mean come these people are horse shit

Lol trumpcuck goes full liburul and wants to control speech now.

Lol. I'm hoping that's sarcasm. Either that or you're fucking stupid.

Alright you know Brennan is full of shit

He just said that they know that Russians were responsible for the hacking and then leaking "through a cutout like Guccifer 2.0 to Wikileaks"

He's in on the MUH RUSSIANS narrative. Lying motherfucker.

I bet Assange/WL will tweet about him perjuring himself here.

Aww what's the matter hick. Don't like the taste of your own medicine from the last I years. This is just our little payback for birtherism :)

How can anyone watch this and not understand exactly what's going on. The way he dances around questions is insulting. They don't have shit but they want to keep the narrative going to hurt Trump politically.

Republicans, for the most part, have no spine and are apart of the DC political machine. Most aren't even Republican. Most are wolfs in sheep's clothing

This..
Your election was "hacked" by a lot more than RT & Sputnik..

Don't be a sore loser.
So you're perfectly fine with admitting your whole nation is so inept at everything?
For example:
They can't even keep elections safe, or your most guarded building can have a "plane" ram into it.
Are you admitting that's the real story, then at the same time admitting how pathetic that makes your country look?

No, the better option is to stop believing fairytales.

Maybe if you keep chanting that while rocking back and forth it'll come true!

What a complete waste of time. No evidence at all, but a lot of supposition and everyone speaking like Russian collusion in the election is fact.

Insanity at its finest

I can say the same you're either a Russian shill or a retard. Do you even know what Trump said to them on that meeting about firing Comey?

How would a plane be different from a missile when defending a building?

Brennan is dirty. Dirty as a motherfucker. And probably working for the Saudis himself.

That was Hillary's invention dipshit. And the "birtherism" never once amounted more to nothing you would see in only National Enquirer. And it never brought up impeachment. Get fucked

so people in the international communitys talks to each other, may or may not be bad.
evidence=none or "classified but trust the CIA"
so the same shit we have been told since trump won and no evidence either way?
and they are still pushing the DNC thing as a hack rather then a leak.
i keep hearing democracy being thrown around like some sort of sacred cow as well, seems like a show trial. putin is guilty and this is how, the tv mini series

>Calls rational person a retard
>Believes TrumpRussia propaganda

Says the trumpcuck who's daddy just sucked Arab cock lol

just a quick question here. CNN, MSNBC, ABC etc saying TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER for two years is "not influencing the election"? That would be OK?
I mean, help me out here, I'm trying to understand liberal "thought" here.

Isn't Brennan a jihadist?

Maybe that will come true if you try it too! Now Run along and get back to sucking Brock's dick

Listen to the former CIA Director, he is making his case very clear that Russia did hack our election.

Slower for one and the plane could be tracked, every planes movements are tracked always unless a bunch of shit needs blowing up for insurance and wars in the middle east, The defense system was built to stop missiles.
It was deactivated so that financial audit section got blasted to smithereens.
In my opinion.

He called it like it is dipshit.
Shill alert.

>I'm trying to understand liberal "thought" here.
Don't. You'll only find yourself with more questions than answers

>every intelligence official from both sides says it happened
>Trump does something every week to show it's real
>Putin laughs in our face and all but admits it
>has been proven for decades
>but Sup Forums knows better

You idiots are worse than liberals justifying NOT ALL MUSLIMS

Just admit it. You were conned and are too stupid to realize that Russia is a bigger threat than any other nation on earth. You are putting your childish politics ahead of the health of the republic. You'd rather convince yourself you're right than concede your guy is a piece of shit.

It is in the minds of leftists..
Not just those btw ;)
BBC, F24, RTL, NOS, Een, ARD
There's a lot of "foreign hacking" there..

He is repeating crap like "the Russians helped Wikileakes" which have already been proven wrong, without giving any evidence himself.

Hi there 2 Ruble troll, you totally hanged my opinion.

There's a lot of talk that he is a Muslim convert.

Yeah, and he's full of shit.

Guccifer was a Romanian shitbag

Guccifer2 was a Dem Op out of Joe Biden's office to smear the upcoming Seth Rich DNC email leak

Podesta emails were phished by Kim Dotcom

Yes he is. Had a Muslim prayer rug in his office.

ShareBlue shills are trying their hardest in this thread. Still waiting for "evidence"

Liberal "thought" = misnomer

How exactly did they go about "hacking" the election then?

Yes.. Very Russian here..
GTFO kike. Go back to plebbit

Welcome to American Media, there's a reason less people are watching the news every day and getting shit from twitter instead
>"Russia hacked our election!"
>"I have no proof though"

And all this bullshit

and no talk about RUSSIA HAVING ALL HER FUCKING EMAILS

Think that would have provided leverage over her?

Without any evidence. Got it

>He called it like it is dipshit.
Yes, he admitted everything and it will get him impeached.

Why are you so angry? How's the weather in Russia?

Yeah uhm no.. That's not true.. Other than the Sputnik & RT bullshit, they haven't pointed out ANYTHING that Russia did..
Try again shariablue.

>most guarded building

what the fuck

>Russia did hack our election
How exactly does on 'hack' an 'election?

Links or GTFO

By putting up a shitty candidate..
The DNC hacked the election.

>Brennan - "If Hillary had won as Russia expected, they would have continued to try and undermine her Presidency"

Oh you mean like our MSM is doing to Trump now?

Until they're asked for evidence