>no career, no gj, fat
>just sitting at home playing vidya, feeling shame I dont listen to anybody
>stumble upon Nietzsche, Ayn Rand
>realize all my peers are superfluous drones and there is nothing wrong with me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhmFPvJldeI
youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure, bud. Everyone else is the superfluous drone. Not you. No sir. You sit at home and play vidya and feeling shame and not listening to anybody because you're not a superfluous drone. Not you. No sir. You're your own man. You do what you want. Society can't, Society won't define you, man. You're not a superfluous drone. Not you. No sir. No way.

have fun waiting for approval then

So what are you actually trying to argue?
Are you pro-waveslaving and want OP to become a functioning member of the work machine or something else?

People really like to misunderstand Nietzsche.
No one without experience reding Philosophy should be allowed to read him t-b-h

post pic

>29
>Anesthesiologist
>Married to high school gf
>Kid on the way
>Just bought a new house

It's all good. But desu, if I was bulgarian I would probably shut myself inside an cry myself to sleep while playing vidaya all day too.

sucks to be a sheep clinging to money

lol. Just kys, fag.
OP can become a functioning member of fuck all and the founder of who gives a shit as far as I care. I'm just telling him, and all of you, don't come crying to anyone at 40 or 50 when those feels reeeeeeeaaaaally start to hit. Remember, you only have yourself to blame.

sucks to be a neetsheep clinging to gibs

well if it takes you 50 years and still not see you have been sabotaging yourself for others... so be it.

This guy gets it.

money means nothing to me,
but I can see it does for you

If you have enough money to live until you die, nothing is wrong with you

Fuck off to R9K. Not politics, not even /bant/.

>22
>life fucked me, didnt finish highschool
>notevengrade10.jpg
>get hobby to pass the time
>get real good at the hobby
>decide making a business is probably going to make more money than trying to get employed with zero quals

>success
>3 months of youtubing and already made 400 dollars USD this month

I think I'm doing ok

Faggot in the next 10 years 50% or more jobs will already be done by AI. Just think about 20 years no jobs available for useless humans. So better you study what it means to be this life form faggot.

>Ayn Rand

but in reality you're a Philip Dick character

youtube.com/watch?v=DhmFPvJldeI

ooo look another dipshit on Sup Forums who thinks they understand Nietzsche... lol you are a hedonistic virus

also SAGE ..

I don't care about money. I care about my country and legacy. But you're a nihilistic neet so it's no surprise you dont recognize feelings like those.

>implying mid life crisis doesn't hit normies even harder

you have no idea how accurate that picture is for the people around me

They cant affford cars though, I on the other hand, just bought my shitty car

enjoy being one of the many too many, then.
I am not protesting.

People like you are exactly the problem with Nihilism and MGTOW fags.

Instead of just shutting the fuck up and actually doing your own thing, you have to come back and make sure we all know that's what you're doing.

Success is defined by the compassion you have towards others not how much stuff you accumulate. Do you think people remember who built and lived in those big castles in Europe? No, but the compassion you give to others ripples through time and makes the world a better place. There will always be pieces of shit who take advantage of this, so you have to be smart about it too.

>Success is objectively what it means personally to me.

Fag

what kind of yt content?

It is objective when it's the core theme of all religions and new age philosophy.

not going to tell, or it will derail the fuck out of the thread

Weird. Nietzche is pretty renowned and I doubt anybody believes him to be particularly compassionate.
Oh, wait.
>religions
nvm

>stumble upon Nietzsche, Ayn Rand
>how to tell someone's never actually read Nietzsche

It's the core theme to all religions except for maybe Islam, but they understand it enough to take advantage of it so that's why I warned you have to be smart about it. I've never read Nietzche but I wouldn't be surprised if he agreed with me.

The working man also hits the same wall, although on the other side, when he realizes that he is just someone who didn't actually do what he wanted, have some bratty kids and a nagging wife and it's too late to do anything about that.
One day you are going to find that cuts both ways.

Sounds like you can convince yourself of anything just fine. Remember no kids=no legacy

>money means nothing to me

No money = no food and no video games for you retard

Nietzsche's success is completely unrelated to his compassion.
In fact, it's completely related to his lack thereof.
>Do you remember all those people in those big European castles
Did Machiavelli live in a castle, or do you just assume nobody remembers who he was just because you never knew?

You are right, the only perversion this concept has taken in the modern times is the idea people have that they are going to be the shit and change the world, rather strive for humbler things that give you money and satisfaction. Everyone thinks they will become Bill Gates, The Rock, Tom Hanks etc but they don't have the necessary stones to do that, so they go on and be depressed, usually trying to change the world against non existent threats, like White supremacism and patriarchy

shouldn't you be out stealing Mercedes about now?

Success is not the same as fame and legacy. I've heard of Machiavelli, don't know if he lived in a castle or not. I don't care. I don't sit down and daydream that I wish I had the fame of Machiavelli or Neitzsche, you have to be pretty dense to be like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE

that's just being redpilled

>Not about fame and legacy
Then why bring up being remembered at all?
Success is lots of different things.
The manchester bombing was successful.
Being a famous actor is a good indicator of success.
You have a severely warped conception of what success means.
>hurr durr you're not successful unless you're compassionate
No, it would be more rational to state you're not successful unless you're happy, and guess what, happiness isn't completely dependent on compassion.

I already done my quota of the day, so I have time to spare.

Meh. I disagree. That's just butthurt dipshits coming up with excuses for not doing it. And if the alternative is doing nothing and falling into a pit of nihilism, I'll choose the brats and the nag every time. I know you kids don't understand this, yet.

everyone has their own definition of success I guess

Good job supporting your economy

Come on, you made me curious.
Can you at least tell me how many views/month makes you 400$?

>money means nothing to me
>except i would literally die without government handouts of free money
kek whatever you say buddy keep telling yourself you're free

Nietzsche was a cuck though.

>Die Übercuck

This, original MGTOW

Thank you, yesterday I shipped out a gorrillion tons of weed to Europe. Why those cucks choose to get high instead of purging their lands is beyond me, but hey at least I make money.

I have 300 subscribers, im not allowed to monetize, but I make 220$ per month on patreon, and did a 160$USD, or 210AUD commission, I have two more commissions this month potentially

so far I have 25,000 views in total

I am pretty well of myself, but they were times that I may have falled in either 2 categories. My advice is that all you need in your life is balance, those illustrated above are just extremes.

I'm saying that a name doesn't mean anything, it could have been anyone else that lived in the castle or was a great philosopher. Nobody cares about Neitzsche or Machiavelli, they're just hollow names. It could have been anyone else. It could have been Ronald McDonald.

Yes, I agree that success can mean different things in a smaller context. In the context of the world past, present, and future it's ultimately compassion.

>WOW GOD IS DEAD EVERYONE LOOK AT ME I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT AND YOU'RE ALL KEKED INTO BELIEVING MORALITY AND OTHER SPOOKS IM TO SMART

t. Nietsczccheze

You're fucking up dude. Please get it together. Clean your room and rescue your father from the underworld.

>Nobody cares about Nietzsche or Machiavelli

Yeah just like nobody cares about at Jesus.

No, it isn't, christcuck

Nietzsche hate thread

>implying that anonymous, open and free speech is not the one true way to debate any topic
>implying that sifting through the masses of shitposts isn't worth it to find the one or two unique inspiring posts that would be censored elsewhere

>African in Sweden

GET IN LINE SOLDIER, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. YOU MUST WORK. WORK. WORK. WORK. WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR WORK? WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR WORK? WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR WORK? WORK IS YOUR GOD. WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR WORK? WORK. WORK. WORK. WORK. WORK. WORK.

kys snowflake

>Ayn Rand

What's the difference between The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged?

The Fountainhead burns hotter but Atlas Shrugged burns longer.

Based user, I am now leaving Sup Forums. Thanks for the post. Bye

Where's the politics? Could you take this bitchfest to or

What did he mean by this?