YES! We have beaten the terrorists, its time to relax everyone!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wFefATs9qkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No God does, but Satan does and that's who Allah is
The Koran says Allah is the best deciever
The bible says God cannot deceive
The bible says Satan deciever!

And they know this! The Koran says the Torah and gospel are true!

It's truly shocking how amoral these filthy people are

Send him enough hate mail to blot out the sun.

Only profit matters, goyim.

Senator they do not want your respect, and they do not want your admiration, they want you to submit you dumb goy.

Islam means surrender

No God wanted Manchester, but Allah did. We need to nuke Mecca. Once the central control system is destroyed all mlMuslims will shutdown.

no, their objective is world goberment and this are just collateral damage

>we beat terrorism by bending over for the invading religious force

the more you speak, the more you struggle, the more power is given to Allah
there is no winning

>we beat terrorism by capitulating to the culture that spawns terrorism.
>haha, this will never come back to bite us in the ass.
>truly a multicultural paradise where muslims will all be happy and peaceful.
>let's provide them with white women to defile so the mothers of their children can remain clean.
>I volunteer my daughter

Wow

They don't give a fuck about that you retards. As long as you're not going by the radical standard of being Muslim, they will kill you. This is why even Muslims are killed by radicals.

How fucking delusional can people be?

maybe one day he will be mad when his children are blown apart and be like "whaat the fuck have i been doing, segregate muslims now"

Does it actually say that?

The Quran backs up what the bible says, it says here in Quran 6:34 "And certainly were messengers denied before you, but they were patient over [the effects of] denial, and they were harmed until Our victory came to them. And none can alter the words of Allah . And there has certainly come to you some information about the [previous] messengers."

It says that none can alter the words of Allah, it then says this in Quran 2:87 "And We did certainly give Moses the Torah and followed up after him with messengers. And We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear proofs and supported him with the Pure Spirit. But is it [not] that every time a messenger came to you, [O Children of Israel], with what your souls did not desire, you were arrogant? And a party [of messengers] you denied and another party you killed." The Quran, which says that God's words cannot be changed confirms that the Torah was given to Moses, so at the very least the Torah is true and unaltered.

In Quran 57:27 it says this "Then Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah . But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient." So, the Torah, and the Gospel are true according to the Quran.

the suicide bomber is dead right?! ok, now get over it, the enemy is defeated.

Well, we can't say anything about them blowing us up. It's their religion, biggot!

>if your enemy kills you, you win

Fundamentalists, not radicals. Muslim heretics use the words "radical" and "extremist" as cover for subscribing to a satanic death cult bent on world domination

>beat the terrorists
Yeah were winning so hard 20+ innocent people got blown up by one last night.
That'd what I call winning, because even if they slaughter us down to every man, woman, and child we'll still have our smug sense of moral superiority before we get bled like farm animals.

Go gass the muslims already youtu.be/wFefATs9qkI

We sure showed them.

>Defeat terrorism by sucking Muslim dick

K E K
E
K

he has a point. tolerance is really the only way to defeat these monsters

>if your children explode, you win

You can't even spell Quran mate.
I don't care if that offends, them but just letting you know it makes you look uneducated.

WE DID IT EUROPE!!! WE DEFEATED TERRORISM BY IGNORING IT!!!

Arrogant to claim to know what God wants.

Koran is how it's spelt in English
I don't care how it's spelt in Arabic

Care to lay out how that is supposed to happen. Tolerance only goes so far with someone who possesses the mindset to kill all non-believers.

>complain about spelling
>"I don't care if that offends, them"
>"offends, them"
Don't show your face in this thread again.

u just an iliterate leaf. it's QURAN, faggot.

>no mention of the children they slaughtered
fucking idiot

Fucking virtue vulture.

Let's pat ourselves on the back for how tolerant we are!

This isn't terminator, dude. If anything we need RWDS. It's a war, and their man weapon is making us think it's not. It's a deception, just like the quran says to do.

Don't tell me how to speak English Muhammed

RWDS will happen within 10 years.

Fun fact: If the Koran isn't written in Arabic, it's not the Word of Allah.

Another fun fact: Majority of Muslims do not understand Arabic, therefore they do not understand what they are saying in prayer.

So why did "moderate" Muslims shelter and protect Osama bin Laden for a decade after the 9/11 attacks, and eventually forced us to raid Pakistan to finally end him?

They like to tell you that when you show them passages from their book in English, I ask them can they read Arabic? Well no they're Indonesian or only speak English but they know that's the truth!

>Middle East majority Islamic
>more terror attacks there then anywhere

>Irish senator

I can't think of any job more insignificant than this. Good to see all the replies ripping into him.