youtube.com/watch?v=f4oRAdbIAm8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1-cF8KdTXU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its the same shit americans do only with guns

cute kids
varg is still a fuckwit

Reminder that if Varg lived in a non cuck country he would be getting slammed in the ass by niggers for the rest of his life for killing a fellow white man. Degenerate filth.

"My wife is descended from Nordic aristocracy because she has yellow hair"

why these wanabee vikings teaching their kids some irrelevant shit?

>Has shorter weapon and shield

All they need to do it walk forward quickly while blocking, like nigga srsly.

Looks like fun, honestly.

Kids love this stuff, it's really good for their minds and development, even if he's doing it for some gay viking larp ideology bullshit.

I got to do all my make believe shit as a kid and it's likely one of the reasons that being a genderfluid snowflake larper never appealed to me.

eronymous was sami andn not exactly innocent

>(Home Schooling)

White men developed laws and civilization for a reason. Only primitives like varg and shitskins cant respect that which is the entire problem to begin with.

>TLDR Becoming a nigger isn't the answer.

if it was in america he would've had his kids taken away for playing with sticks and letting them play outside

>Euronymous
>a fellow white man

Guy wore faggy DDR jackets, advocated Communism and satanism, and was an all around "Karl the cuck" type. He also was planning to do something to Varg

Varg is a good case of showing the downside of being "redpilled" or whatever. He knows a lot of shit and has put it together into a semi-coherent worldview, but now he's so deep in it that he'll never escape. He'll just get sucked deeper and deeper. Eventually his kids will be 16 and won't LARP with him anymore. Then what?

Then Grandpa Burzum sets himself on fire in a longboat like the faggot he is.

Looks kind of fun actually. Cute kids too. That autist has a good thing going.

>Doesn't like Muslims because they enforce dress codes and engage in savage "justice"
>Thinks the way you dress and your beliefs are reason to kill you.

Tell us again why you haven't sided with the invaders?

This is my biggest problem with these people imo.

I can understand wanting revive the culture, clothing etc of ancient people but learning to fight the way they did is just silly.

These people were warriors and used the best equipment they could find, if guns existed during the viking age they vikings would have used them. I'd like to see these sorts of autistic manbabies merging their LARPing with modern equipment.

Having US soldiers starting a cult dedicated to Mars, Thor or Sol Invictus and wearing the symbols of those gods around their necks or on their uniforms would be much more interesting than learning sword fighting.

2:28

makes me wanna drive to france and take his children away.
we all know that at some point hell give them real swords and lances.

>makes me wanna drive to france and take his children away.
fucking gypsies

>that stick
one of those kids will lose an eye someday

I guess kids just find swords more fun, kinda like a pretend game.

I see nothing wrong with what varg is doing here.
He's being a father and having fun with his own kids without any need for computer games or whatever the fuck, where's the problem?

>first thing he does is clarifying that he is BLONDE and GREY not BROWN

kek

Euronymous was planning to make a snuff film out of Varg you stupid fuck

Literally everyone does this in Scandinavia

>Having US soldiers starting a cult dedicated to Mars, Thor or Sol Invictus and wearing the symbols of those gods around their necks or on their uniforms would be much more interesting than learning sword fighting.

Norwegian Soldiers started doing this, chanting "To valhalla" before battle and the entire fucking Norwegian media kiked the fuck out.

Apparently using the old gods as motivation/pride is not a good thing, but nobody gives a fuck if those faggot preachers have a sermon before battle. They even advocated getting Imams into the army.

I fucking hate this kike society.

OH BUT ITS BAD WHEN DADDYOFIVE DOES IT

youtube.com/watch?v=A1-cF8KdTXU

What a fucking retard!

Someone can lose an eye like this. My parents use to beat me and brothers if we played dangerous.

Outdated weaponry, should be battlefield tactics and rifles.

looks fun

I wonder if his kids ever get to play with other children. i grew up in the middle of nowhere too and it did not help me.

not really when you think about it

if you're in a cucked noguns country, or just aren't actually gonna shoot anyone with guns, and have to deal with enemies who have rocks and blades, guess what becomes relevant again? Shields, chainmail, helmets, sticks and swords.

Varg never had it. I cant believe people actually follow this autistic viking wannabe

anyone wanna report him for child abuse?

For killing a degenerate? Sure.

No, Ahmed. Now go back to Islamabad.

Somehow this is seen as an absurd activity but chasing an inflated ball around isn't? Well okay then.

>Makes Black Metal
>Calls other degenerates.

Whatever you say Grandpa Burzum.

If you don't do Varg-yoga every morning on his secret YT-channel, you are not white

*stabs kid in head*

WE WUZ VIKANG AND SHEEIT

*hides runestones behind the pelts in your mudhut*

lmaoooo

I am pretty sure we've had so called longhouses all the way back to Mesolithic times.

>mudhut
I think you are projecting a bit there, monkey
scandinavia had houses since 10 000 bc

That sounds much more interesting, the perfect mix between LARP and realism that makes it not-cringe.

this
>"Hey junior, wanna catch some ball?"
>throws the ball back and forth for 10 minutes

>dis pic comes from a how to bond with your wife's son article
topkek

This is horrible. I just notified child protective services. I suggest you do the same.

Odin gave his eye for knowledge

lol wot

>commies
>white men
also euronymous was fucking nuts. It was clear self defense they only imprisoned varg because old people hate metal
also maybe had something to do with the church burnings

It's almost as if playing with a ball isn't nearly as dangerous as fighting with fucking sticks and swords without protecting your face

Lad, just shut the fuck up.

If I had finished watching that vid that me smile and think how much I want it and you said something like that, I would not only break your fucking glass jaw, but shit on every christcuck picture you have.

Not even bagan either.

lel that wasn't far from her losing an eye

atlest give them something that covers the face/eyes if they're gonna be jabbing with sticks that hard against eachothers faces

>implying Christian wasnt fucked in the head when he was born.

KYS IRL

>doesn't show the stone inside
>doesn't understand insulation for living in that climate

That's just what he told people to avoid embarrassment. Poked your eye out on the end of some barbarians dick during ritualistic semen eating doesn't have the same ring to it.

Are you being retarded on purpose?

m8 you are a real badass! I wish I was like you!

the circumstances surrounding that murder were a little shaky, but he would have likely been crucified for being a figure in a ruckus causing scene all the same in america

Jesus gave his ass for resurrection

That's awesome. He's training his kids for the inevitable race war. Imagine what kind of warriors they will be as adults.

Again you guys just make excuses for Varg acting like a shitskin nigger because you are jelly and want to LARP that hard but you haven't been made into social outcast the way he has and so you still have a glimmer of hope inside.

Why does varg wear klmk?

kill yourself

Good for you kid.

notified the french CPS

what a fucking autismo

They'll be Odhinn then.

>
xd i love that image fellow pedes haha

This is the right idea. WE cant be hypocrites talking about shitskin degeneracy and then we allow this savage to treat his kids this way. If we care about white children and their future we need to keep them away from Varg.

Did they really? That sounds like likes are afraid of paganism.

>Balkans living in commie-blocks 2000 years ago
>Nordics living in comfy grass house

Your argument is?

post yfw varg's daughter gets impregnated by a black man

he's such a muslimboo I bet he would honor kill her

These children don't even speak the language of the country they're living in. By the time nigger will end up in a prison again they'll end up in foster house totally unadapted for the outside world.

All the faggots hating on Varg need to neck themselves immedietly, you cucked uncultured swine. Just kill yourselves. And I'm saying that unironically. Literally nobody will miss you.

Do a big happy white family really bother you guys so much that you have to try and destroy it?

Hope you both die painfully from cancer.

Although Varg is clearly autistic and don't know much about genetics (WE WUX KANGSMÁL, GREEN EYES RESULT FROM BLUE-EYED GAWD AND BLEK-EYED NIGGRUH ADMIXTURE), the kids seem to be having fun. Nothing wrong with it, pretty sure he and his family will survive the societal collapse.
shit, all the stories were true, and I don't even have a reaction pic here
fucking gypoos

This

>all these brown eyed southern european niggers getting assmad

>These children don't even speak the language of the country they're living in

They do faggot.

waow Sup Forums truly is brimming with rage at the sight of a big white family

You've never played any sports, or done swordplay, have you?

This ahahah

>all this Varg hate because he doesn't pander to capitalists shoe shiners and Zionist Trump lovers
Man. Sup Forums really can't be saved after this much influx in r/the_donald refugees.

>flag
>(you)ing me

I'm not going to fuck your girlfriend, stop insisting

>2400 years old city still livable

Just want to remind that architecture n stuff come from south to north

People like Varg are the reason the left got into power. They used examples of people like Varg to demonize the right for decades and call us extremist and talk about how traditional values were doing harm to kids.

They used fringe cults and talked about child abuse, they used extreme examples of corporal punishment etc. Varg isn't doing anyone any favors he needs to just stop drawing attention to himself with all his cyber-pan-handling.

I haven't done swordplay no, but that stick almost poked her eye out. Do you deny that?

I have. Why the hell haven't you, yet? Is suicide bombing little girls not enough for you?

Why would anyone want to live in that moldy place when you can get a brand new one?

Varg never had it to lose in the first place.

The kids might like it now because they are young but what when they reach puberty?

No friends.
No sexual experience.
No social interactions.

Literally rising Sup Forums users.

Someone says this evey week but with a different video. Guy never had it to begin with lol.

Sage this Godless Bennie scrounger.

has vary ever found it?

The kids need sexual experience before puberty?

varg is not the only person who lives in the countryside

No he is a Viking

I can smell the disgusting shitskin on you from here. Leave. You're not welcome here, nigger.

Posters like you are why Sup Forums should be a whites only board.

>People like Varg are the reason the left got into power.
Nice fantasy. Big happy white families did not get the left to power. You might be mentally ill.
>They used examples of people like Varg to demonize the right for decades and call us extremist and talk about how traditional values were doing harm to kids.
Nope, never done that. Even if they did, that never got them to power.

Stop lying.

Just admit it you hate the idea of white people having children.

He looks a lot my uncle, except that my uncle doesn't have a beard. How common is his phenotype in western/central europe?