What the hell happened to star wars?

what the hell happened to star wars?

I have a few guesses.

Disney.

It's 2017

Lucas sold it to white slavers. The saga really ended with Return of the Jedi, so it's ok, just ignore the official fan-fiction-ficiton. [sic]

It got progressive

-ly less popular with each movie. They will really start to feel it for the movie after Ep 8

The original star wars films came out at a time where only whites and jews were allowed on the big screen, with the occasional token black guy.

That's literally it.

>Lucas sold it to white slavers. The saga really ended with Return of the Jedi, so it's ok, just ignore the official fan-fiction-ficiton

This is exactly what I have started doing.

Disney's Jew writers decided that the Empire needs to represent white supremacy and every minority in the galaxy must band together to take them down.

>implying the empire wasn't white supremacy in the old canon/EU

clearly you don't know shit

Are those sparkplugs in the belt of that chick?

>The original star wars films came out at a time where only whites and jews were allowed on the big screen, with the occasional token black guy.
>That's literally it.
NO
>Disney's Jew writers decided that the Empire needs to represent white supremacy and every minority in the galaxy must band together to take them down.
That's it.

*lightsaber salute*

Yeah, that's probably the nerdiest thing I've ever typed online.

That chink is hideous holy shit

That's easy.... they killed off Boba Fett

Don't the Chinese hate blacks? What's the point in trying to appeal to the Chinese if you have a black main character

not like in the old days

Feminists.

Rogue One kicked ass though.

SJWs.
Would be tolerable if the black guy was based.
No one on that cover has a face or presence that carries the story. They come off as empty as the franchise has become.

He died screaming like a bitch. Lucas once said if he knew how popular Boba Fett would become, he would have given him a more dignified death.

Nothing changed

the Empire led by white people building stuff while non white rebels break stuff

Hollywood

Tales of the Jedi will live forever

>Leibovitz

He didnt die retard

Yeah, those two guys are fucking awful. Both annoying as fuck, completely this fake brotastic shit. They also have rumors that they are gay.

It wasn't great, but at least it explained why the Death Star had such a glaring weakness.

Boba Fett did nothing wrong.

rumors go the chink will be blacked

>>>/plebbit/

please go back to and stop posting here you autistic fuck

Fucking dirty parasitical kikes happened thats fucking what.

>what the hell happened to star wars?
Disney realized that a Japanese movie transposed to a space setting involving the fight against a Nazi Germany analogue should probably have more minorities as a matter of practice?

KEK that gook on the right.

You know what's really funny? Lucas has admitted that he almost made a new scene in ROTJ that would have shown Boba escaping the Sarlaac pit, yet decided against it at the last minute. (which is something I've wanted for decades)

There's something in that decision that I respect; it's like Lucas is drawing a line between "his" Star Wars (regarding of his selling to Disney) and "our" Star Wars.

nothing. you just grew up and realized that it's shit but you have nostalgia for the originals since you watched them as a kid.

any 25+ male who still unironically enjoys star wars is either a manchild or someone trying too hard to virtue signal since the new ones have more diverse casts.

now thats progressive

(((Leibovitz)))

It was alright but nothing special.

What's your problem? You sound Millenially.

(((diversity)))

*regardless

*fuckfaces

Oscar Isaac is Sup Forums royalty.

Sup Forums is always right

>implying race in Star Wars refers to skin color and not alien species
What's wrong with Star Wars is they aren't making movies to reward fans like us, they're making Jew movies that will bring in the cash and get women to think they're Star Wars fans, even though everyday I imagine I'm holding a ligjtsaber and women only like to like popular things.

(((Disney)))

Once again, MUH EVIL WHITE MEN.

Whenever I see a white guy in a group picture with minorities I immediately assume that he's a homo.

muhh strong female character.

^h0m0 kek'd

>>Disney's Jew writers decided that the Empire needs to represent white supremacy

isn't that what you want it to be? isn't that why you're so upset with a black dude being a stormtrooper? at least be consistent with your idiocy

I've heard rumors but I'm avoiding spoilers so I'm abandoning the thread now, but I've heard Poe will be gay. If that happens I'm walking out of the theater

can't believe i had to scroll down this far to see it

Ugh, that nigger's face. Such stupid inarticulate defiance with kike smugness grafted on. This is why you have a caste system and banish the misbred.

the force is a tree now and masculinity is evil
I am not joking these are the spoilers

based George Lucas is no longer in charge

They have asians in them to sell this on the chinese market
China has a law that says you must have some % of chinese in the movie or else they won't allow it.

The rest.. JEWS

I'm sure it will happen. In The Force Awakens, his character even asks Rey if she has "a cute boyfriend." It was subtle, yet there. It's designed to go forward, but subtle enough so they can chicken out if the money tells them so.

>You sound Millenially.
and you sound "reddity" you dirty prick. Fuck off

I've hear the same thing a few years back when JJ Abrams said that he is confident that there will be gay Star Wars characters. Fucking hell.

>hes going to pay money to watch regurgitated low quality propaganda
how about you kys instead, shabbos goy

I've never posted there, you colossal tool. What is your problem, Cucknuck?

The Empire was obviously the Kikelic Church in the original and the rebels the Whites of Europe. Mos Eisley obv a kike-run North Africa/Middle East shitpit. And Yoda Buddha. God that shit was Aryan.

>based George Lucas

Every prequel was absolute shit.

Jews

>what the hell happened to star wars?

i love le reddit, upboats! *tips fedora* you Maple Niggers always so angry online?

Star Wars was always lame. Maybe you just grew up.

Nice full house.

Since becoming racially conscious I've come to like Lucas so much more. Now I find Episode I hilarious, the racial types are on point. This shit is going to get banned, I know it.

>JJ Abrams
>Abrams
>((()))
I don't know.

Of course. You don't want a female lead to be more attractive than the SJW women you're marketing to.

White supremacy? No. The Empire was based on tropes and prejudices using Nazi Germany as an archetypal characiture. In the case of Star Wars, the jews were replaced with alien species and races.

LOL! No. Star Wars was so huge that it played nearly continually for 6 years in theaters with just a two week gap in 1978-and people still stopped their lives to watch it on TV.

Anyone that says "Star Wars was always" the crap that it is now is pretty young, or forgetful. Some of you have no idea how HUGE it was.

(((Liebovitz)))
(((Kamp)))
(((Anolik)))
(((Cohan)))

Very cool, very cool

It's so much more Catholic than Nazi

George Lucas wife is a black activist that wants a black world. Look at her Ted Talk. I did.

For the nazis here, this has nothing to do with Jews. It's Lucas.

But the sith is a jew

YOU JUST KEEP KNOCKIN THEM OUT THE PARK DISNEY

The first Disney made was shit and the villain was fucking awful (holy shit wtf!).

Rogue one was badass as fuck and a very good movie actually.

>ywn eat some edibles and relax in the comfy recliner movie seats watching people fly through space
My favorite shot from I think TFA was when the millennium falcon came out of hyperspace to that one planet and we see the triply lines give way to a planet that rapidly appears. and the stars are cool too

Alternatively:
>paying to have fun is bad

lucas sold the franchise you retard

Of course the black guy has to stand in the middle otherwise that would be racism.

She spent half the movie being a whiny cunt running from her problems until finally she got a kick in the pants and a stern talking to from a bunch of men

SJWtard Wars

Episode I, Episode III and Rogue One. Everything else sucks.

>The original star wars films came out at a time where only whites and jews were allowed on the big screen, with the occasional token black guy.

Good times.
Except for the kike part of course.

>Finn:nu-Han
>Poe:nu-Leia
Who the fuck is the chink supposed to? Lando

(((Disney)))

They are literally the devil

I hope she gets raped by a nig nog that would be the ultimate disgrace for a Jew getting raped by a filthy goyim.

We don't need white men in EVERYTHING.

It's not just Star Wars. Mass Effect and Star Trek is infected by the ((((liberal)))) plauge.

Yeah, but they're actually using Lucas' outlines. Yes.
(You mean Disney AND Lucas are lying to us to shore up their prequel damaged brand?)

What does the ((( ))) thing mean?

well he got like 3 minutes of screen time so he probably will again. That's what happens when your laundry list of socjus nonsense gets too long