Is the UK fucked?

twitter.com/MetCC/status/866973560043995137

How is the general sentiment over there? Are people waking up at least?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3tOq25vBkso
twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/867046170878672896
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only way to fix it

>you can get be arrested in Western Europe for saying the wrong thing

How any of these people think they have the right to critize us is truly beyond me.

can't wait to move to the USA. we fucked

DarrenB is right you know

>protect you and your loved ones
>hate speech
>go to jail

Fuck, you bongs are screwed.

>someone wants to protect themselves from blatant terrorism
>lock them up!

Only in the U.K.

>terrorist incident #382
>are people waking up?
of course not

katie "the final solution" hopkins

Stop trying to usurp the leaf you faggot Swede.

They believe that freedom of expression is bad if it allows the "wrong" ideas to be expressed, so it's better to do away with it.

They're becoming the Nazi bookburners they claim so fervently to hate and they don't even realize it.

>Are people waking up at least?
Don't be naive. It's the same as always. They believe the best way to fight this is to go on as normal. Everyone is getting all emotional on social media and doing the usual thing where they're like "Hah we're going on as normal, see it's all fine haha!"

Fuck me lads, this country is so apathetic.

this is what happens when you instill a police state

Yfw thought crime is real

That's not in the list

Gonna reach before you.

You start chimping ut abou this and you'll that tiny veil of freedom you still have, and they will put a CCtv up your ass to see what happens in there.

>Terrorist attacks?
No problem.

>Islamphpbia?
Omg call the police

Liberals in a nutshell

I've accepted that if Lee Rigby didn't change people's minds about islam then this country is doomed.

You don't really think it's better in the US or Canada? We can be detained indefinitely, without trial or even formal charges, at any time your government chooses. Our "freedom" and "rights" are a bad joke.

They're not, they just want everyone to think they are. But really there's a clawing unease at the back of more and more people's minds. Already I've noticed people have stopped with the "we can't let this benefit the far-right" talk after every attack.

Yeah, it is better. I can go on my Facebook account right now, call every single one of my friends niggers, and not be arrested.

white Europe is welcome to move here. even low quality whites are better than more fucking Muslims

Fucking creepy ass anglos and their crab mentality.

Seriously how have you learned to tolerate this shit?

You guys need to do something beady real fast.

Actually, the reason Britain has managed to escape the bulk of these European style attacks is because we have very good intelligence agencies. But these terrorists only need to get lucky every once in a while. The people working to stop them have to be lucky every day.

Appropriate song:
youtu.be/3tOq25vBkso

Well, thats true, but not because you have a right to say whatever you want. If your speech were actually considered a threat to the state you better believe they would do something bout it.

>Are people waking up at least?
They're getting sleepier. The “part and parcel of living in a big city” meme is spreading. I've heard TV/radio hosts say it a few times already today.

Same as in the U.K., so we're up one on them. Therefore it's better here.

>Seriously how have you learned to tolerate this shit?
We're the ultimate slave morality serfs. We're a fucking joke of a society.

I don't think the Met quite understand what they're in for. They're either going to get slaughtered at the hands of Muslims or hung by the patriots. Hopefully both in equal measure.

It will eventually be turned on them. It's idiots like these that allow it to flourish in the first place.

You're a retard.

Lmao! You Limey faggots have totally fucked yourselves! You lose! Or, you can follow the advice from Katie.

Why the fuck do people think Islam is a race?

say saying "niggers" in canada is "actually considered a threat to the state" ?

please state your preferred pronouns so i can address you properly in accordance to Canadian state law

Fucking kek

Is this fucking real?

"Inciting racial hatred" a crime. Madness.

Life simply is racial hatred. It's about spreading your genes in a finite world, i.e., at the expense of others. A society with a rule like this is a suicidal society. To reject racial hatred is to reject God and yourself in favor of death.

>Appeal to Western men
>Vote in touchy feely retards
Really activates my almonds.

Because it mostly is. Their few white converts are paraded around to spread the meme that islam isnt a vehicle by leftists to replace white people. Islamic morality is entirely semitic in nature

>We can be detained indefinitely, without trial or even formal charges, at any time your government chooses

It's still extremely illegal, you'd be 100% justified to kill any agents that come on to your property to do this, since they don't issue a warrant, don't press any charges, and don't notify anyone whatsoever.

The people here still largely believe in the idea of telling the government to fuck itself

Ameribro, how do we go about reverse-colonising the motherland?

The thought police is real.

>real tweet
>verified account

ENOUGH

Is Islam a race? I didn't know

>How is the general sentiment over there? Are people waking up at least?
From everyone I've spoken to today, the general population are pissed off and are starting to notice the pattern seen here But unfortunately not a single politician or major celebrity has the balls to call out this bullshit in front of a camera and all that gets broadcast is pointless "they will not divide us" shit, so there is no message/group we can rally around.

>Met police
>can't stop terror attacks
>can't stop knife crime
>can't stop acid attacks
>can't stop gang crime
>can't stop muggings
>but it's OK we can police Twitter for 'hate crime'

The fucking state of them.

>it's been confirmed blah blah blah

What genuine fucking faggots are country has bred. They need killing; plain and fucking simple.

Wouldnt surprise me
They are doing this on Facebook in Germany
People get thrown into jail for saying bad things about refugees or the government

Demand action is inciting racial hatred? When islam isn't even a race? When demanding action more than likely means have your public servants find better means to protect everyone? These traitors should hang.

>this is the guy that reported it

Islam is not a race.

Who the fuck is that crippled little pleb sniping at her? He's not fit to live in Britain or call himself a man.

Indonesia is an Asian country that is ~87% Muslim.

lol she said "we need a final solution" no wonder people got triggered so hard

Sadly the same can be said for any worldly government if it feels it's threatened by someone or a idea. If someone is a threat to a nation without breaking any of it's laws it'll find a way to stop said person no matter what. Just the way it goes sadly.

Don't pretend like you know what you're talking about. The 1st amendment is alive in well in the US, we're not your faggot country where we catch a felony for not calling someone xir.

The ONLY time free speech might get you in trouble is if you make clear, specific, direct threats. Even then it's rare without accompanying action. I can go on the Internet and shit on my government and urge my countrymen to march to DC to replace them all and no one can do a god damned thing. Being more to the point, if someone said what the woman in OP said and the government intervened, they would be sued to hell and back. You're a chuck you stupid fucking leaf.

we will need a headshot of you to determine your whiteness plus verification of your fertility

from you we will need a picture of your medical/engineering degree and a short video proving you know how to properly operate an indoor toilet.

>fucking toxic masculinity is killing our societies, we need to embrace feminism and multiculturalism, GIRL POWER
>meeeeeeen please save us from the mess we created
How do we stop the eternal female?

There's not much, realistically, anyone can do. No, you can't deport all the Muzzies, all that will do is enrage them more.

With a country as infested as the UK aren't you surprised these attacks aren't happening almost daily? Thank MI6/MI5, they stop hundreds every year. This slipped through the cracks.

The immediate step the uk gov needs to take - deport/arrest ANYONE who legitimately praises the killer or the attack as a whole. Arrest/Deport ANYONE who shows terroristic affinity. Use your massive civilian spy techniques and find all the dirty plotting cunts. Deport/Arrest anyone on the current terrorist watchlist (this cunt was on the list). This is the 'action' the government has been taking for the last several years and it's working.

Any further action has to be done smartly. Attacking random muslims and calling for mass un-discriminatory deportations is a logically bad thing. It's just going to turn everyone against you. Be smart, slow, do something that will last.

uk police arrests people and prosecutes for "insulting language or behaviour"

not even kidding, check public order act section 5 and 4

On jewbook it's just a bunch of cunts virtue signalling like oh lookat ke and how morally superior i am to you by claiming that muslims are fine and the bomber wasnt muslim and this act makes me sick boohoohoo and how it's the RACISTS fault.

Fuck these people, fuck this country, fuck anyone who accepts this bullshit. It's fucking traitorous.

It's like as a kid if you saw a line of ants marching along and you just decide to occasionally squash one, the ants just keep marching on, oblivious to the huge looming threat right above them, and given enough time of squashing the ants would be gone.

The delusion is self hatred, weapon is Islam and the wielder is the Zionists.

I'm very glad I live somewhere that is very white and very much not accomodating to such barbariam and multicultural sewage. And I am very much willing to defend myself and those around me to protect what precious little we have. Fuck the law.

People are saying carry on as normal.

But the best thing to do would be not to carry on as normal.

Don't go to the cinema.
Don't go to the shops.
Don't go to the pub
Don't go and buy that new car.

See how long it takes before public NON spending forces the hand of them to do something? nobody gets hurt by doing this except rich businessmen

#too-scared-to-go-out

DarrenB sucks Big Brother's dick and likes it.

>He supports the Labour Party

by fucking them harder.

Be taking away their ability to affect politics.

But you're actually right after France on the enrichment counter. I feel like Germany has done the best job preventing attacks so far.

>you can't deport all the Muzzies

of course you can. it merely requires the will to do so.

hardly a shock

>cencorship in the United Kaliphate
Wow what a shocker...

Look ISIS may have blown up a bunch of girls but think of how the muslims must feel, that's the important part.

The UK is kike home base, they were lost when they let them stay there for about 200 years now.

Even if they want to chimp out, it will be redirected towards Slavs or Germans and everything will go back to normal. Have you actually been to the UK recently? White people are a minority in most cities except poor ones, nowadays a "brit" is a brown man, a black man, etc.

>Germany
i suppose total surrender and submission to Allah is one way to do it...

Tweeting "nigger" in the USA is a crime. pic related.

I love Katie. I want to worship her feet

>is the UK fucked?

It's been fucked for a while and it will only get fucked further until someone takes action

I've told you -- the police chiefs are masons, and their subordinates will side against you 100 percent.
It's not about fighting any group of people -- Hopkins is wrong on that count -- it's about the government and police working against the population.

not talking about the political situation, police has actually prevented countless of happenings in Germany

thats awesome, i wish they would arrest everyone who posted on twitter.

>People are saying carry on as normal.
>
>But the best thing to do would be not to carry on as normal.
>
>Don't go to the cinema.
>Don't go to the shops.
>Don't go to the pub
>Don't go and buy that new car.
>
>See how long it takes before public NON spending forces the hand of them to do something? nobody gets hurt by doing this except rich businessmen
>
>#too-scared-to-go-out

This x 1000. Economic warfare. At least it's a start.

It's fucking sad man. It's all so very sad. They've managed to thought control your island to death and have been doing their best to do the same all over the Western world. Men like Soros need to be executed and virtue signaling SJWs need to be told to shut their cunt mouths. Complete subversion of the homelands our ancestors built being handed over to those who do not value it in the least. Wonder if the Muslim problem will get big enough and spread wide enough to activate the Northern Irish eventually. A new IRA crusade against Muslims might be worthwhile.

Do it. Please.

We are like the man on his death bed, wracked with terminal disease but can't grasp the sweet taste of death without a pillow over the face.

If it helps we have oil up in scotland.

You hear about the attacks that get through, not the ones that are prevented, although sometimes it does get reported.

This is the first major attack in Britain since 2005.

Germany has had more severe incidents. And France is obviously at the top.

>Have you actually been to the UK recently? White people are a minority in most cities
My fellow anglos get triggered at this and trot out stats from a census 2011, which wasn't accurate even then.
Nobody knows what the stats are now, but common sense says trust empircals, not government statistics.

Why isn't the term 'Nazi' hate speech?

>Britain has managed to escape the bulk of these European style attacks
You're currently running at about one attack every two months there bong. You can stop with the self-congratulatory nonsense now.

twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/867046170878672896

It's not though. Show me where she was charged. 1st amendment all day. Any lawyer worth their weight in shit can get "hate speech" thrown out of the court. Hence why those inbred retards in the KKK/neo-nazis can walk through the streets screaming nigger and Kyle over a microphone.

hate speech only counts if its against people you like

Nowhere near as severe as Europe. No mass shootings. No truck sprees. No crashing into markets.

We've had 7/7 and since then a beheaded soldier and dead police officer. In comparison our casualties are low.

This is the first real one in years.

We in the UK need to start memeing these terrorist attacks with getting our gun rights back. We need guns to protect our families since the police are too incompetent. Thats how UK men can man up and stop beng pussies.

I'll be having my gun rights back, please.

This is the face of the enemy of England. Too bad bongs are fucked lol.

Bongs need to drag the London mayor out into the streets and saw his fucking head off.

Manipulated language to prevent criticism

M8, you had more terror attacks in a couple months then we ever had in total.

>muh IA
lmao 2 attacks in 1 month.