Will sanctioning Poland and Hungary finally solve migrant problem? This is the only thing that can fix this situation...

Will sanctioning Poland and Hungary finally solve migrant problem? This is the only thing that can fix this situation, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.pl/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA5DZ7yC_XM&ved=0ahUKEwiVnKy7w4bUAhWJCJoKHXbEA4UQwqsBCFMwCg&usg=AFQjCNEYZWf9JbP2r5iatsH1-UbUx-sHFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, but that will empobrish them even more, and that's a good thing because they are racist bigots so fuck them and their progeny.

>There's people that actually thinks this way

Lmao idiots just do it like we do, say yes to the refugees but bury them in the bureaucratic process, therefore you still get their money but also have control over the matter

hopefully. We can't allow those two racist shitholes to keep the EU in the 19th century

What would the sanctions actually be?

Que paso galleguito, se te a caido el cerebro?

Racista? No sera Xenofobo corcho! Que un gilipollas no podias dejar de ser!

unlike receiving a bunch of stone age shitpeople, that will enrich their culture for SURE.

Go dip your brain in some more maple syrup you cuck

its not about solving the migrant crisis its about forcing diversity into your country

Ultimately it will do nothing because the migrants will just flee back to the west

plus you break their hearts when they find out they get assigned to Romania, land of few gibsmedat

Polacks are stone age shitpeople

Also don't be a moron, a few migrants won't change polish/magyar """culture""""

bus delivering diversity to poland is driven straight to the ferry to sweden

We should just "set a camp" 1m from border with Germany and leave it open, becase, you know, human rights and shit. And give them Polish welfare, $100/month and then welcome then in a typical Polish way, kiełbasa with vodka

I wonder, do eurocrats unironically think that any muslim migrants actually want to stay in our shitholes? Or do they just want us to obey and not rebel and this is all a show to teach us a lesson. They can't be that stupid, they must know the reality.

? Opening your borders solve this problem.

I love u Kanada, please never change

Lol nope, if it goes to something really harsh we just gonna do the referendum, and people will say big fat NOPE to refugees

You boys stay strong.

>They can't be that stupid
oh but they can and are
someones gotta stay stronk

Its just a show of bureaucratic force, trying to intimidate members into falling in line.

ha, build temp intake center at army base on the firing range
intake is for bureaucracy to ensure maximum gibs from eu then once that is done, diversity is then put on the Trelleborg Swinoujscie Ferry then dropped off at edge of malmo ghetto

Maybe the EU will put sanctions on the number of the economy boosting incoming diversity mugrants.

The Poland border is not defended there, everyone's on the other side watching for the Russians.

I am sure they would love to come to Slovakia, for the 63.47 € / month welfare with mandatory trash picking 20 hours / month else 0€

The argument really shouldn't be about whether we are shithole or not. That might change in the future. We shouldn't want them here on principle.

>They can't be that stupid, they must know the reality.
protip: They are

they won't sanction shit; they need access to your markets more than you need their fiat moneys
keep strong, hussar stronk

can white male americans who learn polish emigrate to poland easily? i would assimilate and be a good boy who dindu nuffin

I think it's really just about relevant. Rapefugees don't know anything about our countries, they know a lot about the big 3 and are naturally attracted to them. Principles are fine, but let's be real here - we had like 80 requests for asylum in total, the few that got here ran away to Germany without even saying "thank you" - they were given decent conditions, a flat, bikes etc..

You might as well just emigrate to Mosul

this
romania is based, refugees are actually scared they will be killed there

Why even give them anything? Strong Arabic men come in to Europe as 'asylum seekers'... Make them get their own food.

For what purpose? This place is depressing, frustrating shithole. Even Poles don't want to live here.

I understand that, but no polititian should and will argue with this. This makes them look bad for running the country like shit. They can't use this in the EU council.
The media and the people can make the narrative about this, but the polititians will always stay away from this.

Just go to New Hampshire or sth dude. Unless you have Polish ancestry, there's really no point

I thought they are scared of bring impaled.
Hey Romania do hate bears? I saw some dress up in bear costumes and jump around romainian ceremony. I'd only dance around in somethings skin if I really hated them.

Unless you have a 50 years of US minimum wage's money put away, even the shittiest trailer parks in the US are better. It's only good for the rich here. Don't come unless they are cutting whitey's heads off.

have some perspective, all the countries around Poland have fallen, you guys are admirable in this day and age. Can you spare one pretty white blonde girl for another white person.

the only reason to go to Eastern Europe is to find a wife

Won't matter. If you force them to accept migrants they dont want those migrants will be attacked. You cant force integration.

>Don't come unless they are cutting whitey's heads off.
This. You neets have no idea how to survive in a "redpilled" country, you were raised in prosperity, you don't know how to be resourceful.

dunno about that, anyway be it true or not all central europe smells of barbaric to the average person, so if you dont behave you will be swiftly executed and disposed of in an unofficial way
of course if you can choose you would go to the rapefugees welcome country

you can't transplant yourself anywhere, language ain't enough; you're literally mickey mouse to euro ethnic cultures, nothing personnel

but your amoung the fastest growing economies of europe so in about 15-20 years, you will have a similair kind of wealth compared to west europe

doesnt matter im going to move there and marry a perfect 10

im already learning polish nobodys gonna stop me

Lol no we don't hate bears wtf, we have like the biggest population of brown bears in Europe after Russia.

Bear costumes are usually for the winter traditions, but yeah even romans used bear fur for costumes so i can't really know what you're talking about

you'll do great just because you have a green card

if you are uncut you have a chance
otherwise just give up pham

you know damn well the jews got to me early, you see my flag

You poor, poor, mutilated soul

why not find a qt jewish girl to settle down with?

>Make them get their own food.
No more animals in the forest within a week
Armed guards in stores within two weeks
Whole body search at the checkout within three weeks
Searching asshole within a month

No, thank you. We don't want that

Good point

If you are cut you have about a 5% chance to find a woman

>perfect 10
No such thing here, try Norway

this. there are no TICCCC polish girls

they're are shit tier lanklets or dwavish womanlets

How exactly will any sanctions against Poland and Hungary stop the flood of legal and illegal immigrants to Europe?

Stop being poor lel

You guys should form your own union, with blackjack and hooked.

Polish women are highly overrated, possibly due to being confused with Russian or other slav. They're OK on average, but finding one that's really qtpie is hard actually. A lot are really fake.

V4 my dude.
V4 got meetings several times in year.

Btw. are they sanctioning Slovakia aswell? Or whole V4? I guess we wont pay shit. But Czechs might pussy out, because of their PM.

Okay.

Or maybe you could tell NWO shills to shove their fake refugees straight up their arses because there's not a thing they can do about it.
You can be honest about not wanting to take them, you know.

Thisthread needs more bears
google.pl/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA5DZ7yC_XM&ved=0ahUKEwiVnKy7w4bUAhWJCJoKHXbEA4UQwqsBCFMwCg&usg=AFQjCNEYZWf9JbP2r5iatsH1-UbUx-sHFQ

>be Euromarxist
>practically take over poorer countries while claiming it's a good deal
>outsource your voters from even bigger shitholes so they come drolling
>they're retarded so you make the countries you took over to pay for them
>repeat in big enough cycles to stay in power forever

Just whatever they say, don't pay.

>going to a nightclub with your mother

Yeah if you're dumb enough to go the aggressive and obvious way against (((them))), good luck with that

Even though UK are leaving they are still relevant since many countries kind of depend their money, yours included

I mean it doesn't even matter that we said yes, I think less than 500 of them came here and only like 50 are still in the country, mainly because last year alone some rural peasants closed like 10 centers because it was pretty crazy seeing a kebab getting few times the minimum wage for free monthly

Literally nobody likes them here, and funnily enough most those who stayed are atheists

>implying there won't be another fucking war that will ruin our country again before we come close to that

Yay! Migrant eating Romanian bears!

>not going to a nightclub with your mother

CHI