Should it be illegal to critize Islam?

Reminder Muslims are the #1 victims of terror and discrimination in the world.

Reminder ISIS does not represent true Islam.

Reminder most mainstream Muslims speak out against this stuff.

>Leaf tries to shitpost
>Accidentally comes up with probably the best psy-op idea of 2017

>fuck, all those stickers really get in the way of making bombs.

Die Muds

Islam should be illegal

fuck off leaf

the day of the rake is coming, but the rake is removing mudslimes like you

CONSERVATIVE LEADERS NOW

A

>Reminder Muslims are the #1 victims of terror and discrimination in the world
I know, getting real sick of white Christians blowing up Mosques in suicide attacks in this country

11 crusades wasn't enough.

Stupid goat fucker

>Muslims speak out against this stuff.
do they fuck

oh forgot here's a sexy mohamed for you

Oh just Shut The Fuck Up with this bullshit.

You know what? Stop following a fucked up book, stop trying to be THE religion everyone should follow, stop acting like we are in the 4th century, stop covering women head to toes, stop being a bunch of shit people, evolve, keep you religion to yourselves and out of society and STFU about Mohammed and his fucked up mind.

Maybe then, and that is a huge MAYBE, we will stop discriminating. You stupid fucking low level humans.

It's our "leaders" that purposely brought in these caveman barbarians that we need to be dealing with

Muslims are dogs who AT HOME don't even merit the expense of our advanced missiles to even blow up

If your ideology can't handle criticism it is a shitty ideology.

Time for a new one
DEUS IO VULT!

Time to reclaim the pentarchy.

I recently had a good experience with a Muslim

>be me
>need Uber
>low on cash
>get ride; the driver is Muslim
>we ask him about his faith
>he tells us Allah loves us and offers trip to mosque
>we accept
>he offers us tour of the Mosque
>introduces us to our local Imam
>we say a few prayers and convert then leave
>he offers us free ride home (only a few blocks away from the mosque)
>we tell him no, we must pay
>we pay for our ride home and he says goodbye

Now what the hell is wrong with this? I understand everyone isn't Christian or Pagan but there are bad apples in every group especially the far-right.

> Should it be illegal to critize Islam?

No. Everything and everyone should be open to criticism.

If your belief or thoughts can't stand up to criticism, then they are flawed.

You should be able to argue your case on the merit of your thoughts and ideas, if you can't, learn / adapt.

It shouldn't be illegal to criticize anything.
>There is no hate speech, only speech.
>There is no hate crime, only crime.
>There are no hate symbols, only Hillary crying over a frog.

Can you point a single mainstream muslim who speaks against it? Not trying to jump on you or anything, I'm really curious.

This guy is more "mainstream" and integrated into society than 99% of white polacks here.

He doesnt speak against it, he says 'get used to it'.

fuck you, leaf

drown in maple syrup

>Muslims are the ones who spread terror.
>ISIS follows the teaching of pedo Mohammad.
>Only heard Muslims speak out for just a few mins on TV claiming to be against it and then they dance in the streets to celebrate it.

Islam demands human sacrifices to please the blood lust of their evil God. Islam should be illegal.

In the future Americans might want to go north Canada might be a good shooting range plenty of shitskin Snackbars to gun down.

Fuck Islam, fuck Mohammed, bomb the Kaaba, fuck the meteor-worship.

>taking obvious bait this seriously

It should be illegal to be muslim.

The problem is when they ask you about your faith and don't take no for an answer.
>muh 'far-right' does it too.
Let me know when the 'far-right' is setting off nail bombs at concerts, driving trucks into crowds of people and going on machete massacres in the name of their religion.

Get off the board Trudeau

No, but islam should be illegal

I will skin any muslim that volunteers for it, free of charge.

>ISIS does not represent true Islam.
Source?

good lord, nigel. can you not see the flag?

Reminder Muslims are the #1 victims of terror
>Perpetrated by other muslims

Best strategy is let muslims kill each other.
Then finish the job with well... nukes

OMG WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT FLAG. SERIOUSLY WHAT A FUCKING STUPID QUESTION. YES OP, WE SHOULD BAN THAT, WE SHOULD ALSO BAN LEAFS FROM BREATHING, INCLUDING YOU. FUCKING FAGGOT. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR STUPID 1 IQ SLIDE QUESTIONS.

Muslims are the #1 victim of terror because they mostly live by other Muslims .

Try reminding people that negros are the biggest victims of negro crime, and that not all negros are criminals and that many non-negros are major criminals. Remind people that anybody who criticizes anything associated with negros, such as living in lower-class areas and them probablu coming from Africa or other infamous areas.

Also, where the fuck are the 'moderate' practicing Muslims? You don't see them standing against these actions or protesting, because deep down the somewhat agree.

Ha ha ha ha no. Freedom of speech aside, the chilling effect will cause crime to go unreported. Your country is fucked now leaf.

Reminder that Muslims are shit tier and leafs are only a few steps above that.
Mohammed was a true bitch nigger that fucked kids and goats.

Do your part! Burn the Koran, draw Mo-dick-ed and kill some shit skins, make the world a better place.

all muzzies must go back to their shitty sand desert and fuck goats since they never accomplished anything worth mentioning in history. muhammad was a warlord pedophile loving faggot after mecca.

Cute kafir

Let's go a step forward
>illegalise Islam

i can't wait for the war to start

Die

>talks about people as if he was superior
>posts a picture of the literal social underclass, riddled with alcoholism, drug addiction and contributing to majority of crimes such as assaults, muggings, robberies and petty thievery in their respective countries

wew laddie

Oh kurwa I kekd

so that we will lose within a little over a month like the last time?

A Crusade would be so easy.
mudslimes are literal monsters by Western moral standards.
No remorse.
Traitors first, though.

>mudslimes are literal monsters by Western moral standards.

but they are role models by Sup Forums standards:
>conservatism
>subjugation of women
>traditionalism in all facets of life
>religious
>modest
>hard on crime

Ah what we have here is a logical fallacy known as the "no true scotsman" who gets to say what "true islam" is, certainly not you.

>fuck off leaf
Wait a minute

Please post actual sources to your statements.

>leafs
>mudslimes
>roaches
>boat 'refugees'

Stop be a Muslim Religion is cancer

What exactly is mainstream Islam?
Where would one find mainstream Islamic media?
Pic unrelated

How about you guys and your weird monocles and top hats and your multi-syllable words that make no sense and your scones and weird royal family with fucked up British teeth so why don't you wipe yourself out?

Shut the fuck up as suck my digong

"Check out my religion?"

"No"

Option A: "Alright, peace be upon you anyways dude"

Option B: "Then you shall perish or pay us a nonbeliever tax and be discriminated upon"

Islam's issue is that they tend to use option B

On the BBC of course :^)

Islam should be illegal.

Saying reminder with your stupid opinions won't bring dead people back to life.

I'd toss you out of a helicopter for being a faggot.

>daily reminder

ofc

REMINDER: It should be "legal" to hunt down "refugees"as the invaders they are. Islam needs to die. Anyone dumb enough to follow it as well. Muslims are shaped into terrorists by the teachings of the Koran. Helps that most of them have sub eighty IQ's from all the inbreeding.

>he doesn't realise most terrorist incidents happen in the middle east where muslims blow up hundreds of other muslims
we have it easy living on an island lad

It's already illegal to critisize mudslimes in your country. Justin Trucuck passed the "anti-islamaphobia" bill.

>Reminder ISIS does not represent true Islam

Explain to me how what the prophet Mohammed did to establish Islam and what ISIS is doing now are any different

Well, if they didn't commit so much terror they wouldn't be discriminated like they have been.